Thread: So I read the "proposed federal rules for banning bump stocks" POS......

So I read the "proposed federal rules for banning bump stocks" POS......

https://www.regulations.gov/document...2018-0002-0001

After reading that POS proposal, it reeks of, "We welcome your comments, but we're going to disagree and here's why in advance". That, with their stated lack of real knowledge of actual public ownership numbers and who specifically, all I see if a fishing expedition in an attempt to alleviate that lack of knowledge about who might own one. So I'm not going to join the "please comment on this" campaign from pro-gun groups as I don't see it as prudent to advertise that I am a possible owner of a criminalized device.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    That, with their stated lack of real knowledge of actual public ownership numbers and who specifically, all I see if a fishing expedition in an attempt to alleviate that lack of knowledge about who might own one. So I'm not going to join the "please comment on this" campaign from pro-gun groups as I don't see it as prudent to advertise that I am a possible owner of a criminalized device.
    Plus, I mean they probably would look into your affiliations with The Bad Guy Club For Villains.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Plus, I mean they probably would look into your affiliations with The Bad Guy Club For Villains.
    Exactly!

When our newest member was sponsored for membership...the sponsoring member's justification was, "You know Intox....I've slaughtered entire villages of innocent women and children, but this guy has done stuff that makes me heave."

Can't have the government poking around into such a group. They'd either kill us or try to recruit us.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    Exactly!

When our newest member was sponsored for membership...the sponsoring member's justification was, "You know Intox....I've slaughtered entire villages of innocent women and children, but this guy has done stuff that makes me heave."

Can't have the government poking around into such a group. They'd either kill us or try to recruit us.
    Ya, they'd probably steal your name and give it to the CIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe