Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Trump: "We're Coming Out Of Syria Very Soon; Others Can Take Care Of It Now"

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I'm sure that he, Molyneux, and other professional Trumpkins will successfully spin this as a deep state coup: "Trump's a hostage, he needs our support more than ever, arrests imminent, ...blah blah blah." That's a much better way to keep the dick pill money flowing than admitting you're an idiot and/or conman.
    Look, Trump may have been blackmailed, but that doesn't excuse his treachery. He had a choice.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We're Coming Out Of Syria Very Soon

in body bags

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Trump was a huge supporter of invading Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya. What is there to expect?

Zack also said that this strike has triggered the kinetic algorithm for war. They are watching the troop movements globally. Don't be fooled by the MSM. The tremors of this will be disastrous.

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Alex Jones is literally crying right now.
    I'm sure within the next few days he'll be back on the Trump train.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Raw Savage is angry!

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Remains to be seen? We've already seen what Clintons and Bushes do on foreign policy, and it never did involve whistling missiles under Putin's nose, did it?

I did not vote for the major duo-party. I know this will be small comfort when we're all glowing in the dark. But it's more comfort than you will have, because we'll be past worrying about whether the EPA is fining cities for the fallout in their air.
    On this action specifically I agree with you. However pointing out it is not at the level of long term intervention of the Clintons and Bushes yet historically. It maybe his strategy to look tough on pulling out, hopefully. It was what Gorka indicated while angry yelling in favor of the attack on FNC a little while ago saying it is not going to be an intervention. It is however a huge risk that could obviously be disasterous.

Remember Hillary Clinton campaigned on a no fly zone in Syria. Trump campaigned on getting along with Russia and getting out of Syria. We all knew Trump is not believable but at the time the risk for war with Russia appeared to be less than with the unknown quantity rather than Hillary.

There were no viable 3rd party options that I have historically voted for anyway for since the early 80s. After 8 years of Obama and given with what we knew about the two candidates no one should be apologizing here for voting for the slightly lower risk and no viable 3rd party options.

Hitler was good to dogs and I like dogs. Does that make one a supporter of everything Hitler does?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And thanks for the little bitch neg rep. There's nothing like losing 0.007% of your rep total to give one a grim laugh in spite of bad news. Wake me up if you ever get something bigger than a Daisy BB gun
    Your welcome. Did you forget that it was in return for you being GunnyFreedom's cuck with your neg rep. on his behalf minutes prior?

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    On this action specifically I agree with you. However pointing out it is not at the level of long term intervention of the Clintons and Bushes yet historically. It maybe his strategy to look tough on pulling out, hopefully. It was what Gorka indicated while angry yelling in favor of the attack on FNC a little while ago saying it is not going to be an intervention. It is however a huge risk that could obviously be disasterous.

Remember Hillary Clinton campaigned on a no fly zone in Syria. Trump campaigned on getting along with Russia and getting out of Syria. We all knew Trump is not believable but at the time the risk for war with Russia appeared to be less than with the unknown quantity rather than Hillary.

There were no viable 3rd party options that I have historically voted for anyway for since the early 80s. After 8 years of Obama and given with what we knew about the two candidates no one should be apologizing here for voting for the slightly lower risk and no viable 3rd party options.

Hitler was good to dogs and I like dogs. Does that make one a supporter of everything Hitler does?

Your welcome. Did you forget that it was in return for you being GunnyFreedom's cuck with your neg rep. on his behalf minutes prior?
    If you can't say Rand Paul was right about Trump after 3 years then you never will understand Trump.

I'm sure that he, Molyneux, and other professional Trumpkins will successfully spin this as a deep state coup: "Trump's a hostage, he needs our support more than ever, arrests imminent! ...blah blah blah." That's a much better way to keep the dick pill money flowing than admitting you're an idiot and/or conman.
    They say he’s under mind control and literally has a gun pointed at him—it’s my favorite Trumpsplanation so far.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

They say he’s under mind control and literally has a gun pointed at him—it’s my favorite Trumpsplanation so far.
    You've just got to laugh at this point (and buy Brawndo calls).

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If you can't say Rand Paul was right about Trump after 3 years then you never will understand Trump.
    I did not disagree with what Rand was saying specifically about Trump. Rather said that he should stick to promoting his policies rather than attack Trump since everyone that does gets destroyed. He like the others did not have the personality to pull it off and would risk appearing as the establishment attacking the anti-establishment candidate Trump in an anti-establishment cycle. I believed he should have separated himself from the pack as the real anti-establishment candidate.

I did not disagree with what Rand was saying specifically about Trump. Rather said that he should stick to promoting his policies rather than attack Trump since everyone that does gets destroyed. He like the others did not have the personality to pull it off and would risk appearing as the establishment attacking the anti-establishment candidate Trump in an anti-establishment cycle. I believed he should have separated himself from the pack as the real anti-establishment candidate.
    Rand separates himself from the pack by being a truth teller, even when he promotes Trump's myths in order to promote his own ideas because Trump tricked people into thinking he wasn't a neocon.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Johnson would have dropped ghey cakes on them so....

Worst case scenario, we averted WWIII by 6-12 months by electing Trump instead of Hillary.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Worst case scenario, we averted WWIII by 6-12 months by electing Trump instead of Hillary.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6616755
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Prefaced
    Worst case scenario
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The US-led airstrikes against Syria earlier in the day are most likely the last show of force before an inevitable withdrawal, a spokesman for the Moscow platform of the Syrian opposition Mohannad Dlykan told Sputnik."Despite the arrogance shown by Western aggression against Syria, the coming days and weeks will prove that this aggression is a sign of the complete withdrawal of the USA from Syria, militarily and politically," Dlykan said.
    The spokesman added that the US administration needed this show of force to cover up its intention to leave Syria.

More at: https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...us-withdrawal/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The US-led airstrikes against Syria earlier in the day are most likely the last show of force before an inevitable withdrawal, a spokesman for the Moscow platform of the Syrian opposition Mohannad Dlykan told Sputnik."Despite the arrogance shown by Western aggression against Syria, the coming days and weeks will prove that this aggression is a sign of the complete withdrawal of the USA from Syria, militarily and politically," Dlykan said.
    The spokesman added that the US administration needed this show of force to cover up its intention to leave Syria.

More at: https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...us-withdrawal/
    In bold was the possibility I was predicting but of course the same usual characters here cannot predict rationally when it comes to Trump.

Trump gets to look tough and unpredictable while appeasing the Neocon establishment in both parties. Then he pulls out and calls it a win. We shall see.
    It was what Gorka indicated while angry yelling in favor of the attack on FNC a little while ago saying it is not going to be an intervention. It is however a huge risk that could obviously be disasterous.

I'm sure that he, Molyneux, and other professional Trumpkins will successfully spin this as a deep state coup: "Trump's a hostage, he needs our support more than ever, arrests imminent! ...blah blah blah." That's a much better way to keep the dick pill money flowing than admitting you're an idiot and/or conman.
    Yes. What nobody saw last night was Kim Jong Un terrified he was next. My source in the deep state, who I refer to only as zack, has told me Kim is so terrified, he is willing to hand korea over to Trump.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Scott Adams thinks Trump should be impeached if he ends up attacking Syria without actually presenting evidence to the public. He doesn't think that will happen and doesn't think Trump will even attack the country. Just posting for my own future reference.

During today's periscope, I asked Scott if he remembers his call for impeachment if Trump attacks Syria. He said he remembers, but he doesn't consider this an actual attack but a "political statement"

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

During today's periscope, I asked Scott if he remembers his call for impeachment if Trump attacks Syria. He said he remembers, but he doesn't consider this an actual attack but a "political statement"

Why would Scott Adams push these myths would the deep state use someone like him as puppet to hypnotize people?

So by Scotty Adam's reasoning, throwing hand grenades into Scott's kitchen when it was empty would not be an actual attack, but merely a political statement.
    I think it time for Scotty to beam himself to the loony farm.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Whatever illness dannno has, it's contagious.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Whatever illness dannno has, it's contagious.
    LOL @dannno.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    I wonder how much the taxpayers paid for that banner.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

It was coordinated with Russia, the research institutions had been cleared out a week previously.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast