Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: "We're Coming Out Of Syria Very Soon; Others Can Take Care Of It Now"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    So what was that about leaving Syria soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Like I said, I believe things that he says that I like and I tend not to believe things he says that I don't like. Not because I am delusional, because I'm not delusional - It just works out well in the long-run.
    Everybody is acting all surprised, but I told you guys about 6 months to a year after he got in office and Trump was going to start getting sick of this $#@! and start bringing troops home. That wasn't a guess, that how people like Trump are. If you have ever known successful people in your life and how they operate, you would know that too.
    One thing you can always count on with Republicans. If they want it and Democrats give it to them, they didn't want it. And if they didn't want it and a Republican gives it to them, they did want it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump surrogate Gorka was loudly defending it on Fox saying not an intervention but rather sending a message on the use of chemical weapons.

So I would not be so quick to close the door on not getting out of Syria.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I was right, when Bannon was disposed. It was all a fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Trump surrogate Gorka was loudly defending it on Fox saying not an intervention but rather sending a message on the use of chemical weapons.

So I would not be so quick to close the door on not getting out of Syria.
    We have to abandon non interventionist principles in order to save the non interventionist system.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    You were the one who said Trump was Ron Paul on steroids weren't you? Or was the that a different goldwater account?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You were the one who said Trump was Ron Paul on steroids weren't you? Or was the that a different goldwater account?
    Who said that? I never said that.

We have to abandon non interventionist principles in order to save the non interventionist system.
    Trump gets to look tough and unpredictable while appeasing the Neocon establishment in both parties. Then he pulls out and calls it a win. We shall see.

Most of us were right over a year before that, when you were cucking for Trump like a proper little golddigging bitch.

Trump gets to look tough and unpredictable while appeasing the Neocon establishment in both parties. Then he pulls out and calls it a win. We shall see.
    You been in dannno's stash again?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Alex Jones is literally crying right now.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Link?

Jones is off the Trump Train!!! That's what it sounds like!!!

Link?
    https://www.pscp.tv/w/1YpKkEWoDjZJj
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Most of us were right over a year before that, when you were cucking for Trump like a proper little golddigging bitch.

I think he sells it to him.
    "The Patriarch"

Zack (high level intel) on Infowars just said that the orders for this strike came from 666 3rd Avenue as opposed to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

There's no getting off now...

You may be right. +

All sources say Trump has been flipped.

Right??? LOL. If you were right then Hillary would have won by a landslide, there would not have been Trump tax cuts, immigration and health care reform legislative changes. You irrational anti-Trump clowns here painted Trump as worse than Bernie Sanders domestically and Bush/Hillary on foreign policy. The later still remains to be seen.

Right??? LOL. If you were right then Hillary would have won by a landslide, there would not have been Trump tax cuts, immigration and health care reform legislative changes. You irrational anti-Trump clowns here painted Trump as worse the Bernie Sanders and Bush/Hillary on foreign policy. The later still remains to be seen.
    I am not a really big Obama fan, he funded extremists in Iraq and created ISIS, but he didn't kill hundreds of Russians and Bomb Syria without going to congress for authorization to go to war. Trump is an authoritarian neocon which makes him as bad as any US president.

Zack is on fire. Great interview with Alex.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Right??? LOL. If you were right then Hillary would have won by a landslide, there would not have been Trump tax cuts, immigration and health care reform legislative changes. You irrational anti-Trump clowns here painted Trump as worse than Bernie Sanders domestically and Bush/Hillary on foreign policy. The later still remains to be seen.
    Remains to be seen? We've already seen what Clintons and Bushes do on foreign policy, and it never did involve whistling missiles under Putin's nose, did it?

I did not vote for the major duo-party. I know this will be small comfort when we're all glowing in the dark. But it's more comfort than you will have, because we'll be past worrying about whether the EPA is fining cities for the fallout in their air.

And thanks for the little bitch neg rep. There's nothing like losing 0.007% of your rep total to give one a grim laugh in spite of bad news. Wake me up if you ever get something bigger than a Daisy BB gun.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-13-2018 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I think he sells it to him.
    Never get high on your own supply.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Alex attacking Trump. Good for him.

Alex attacking Trump. Good for him.
    "I did everything for this guy and he has sold us out!"
    "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever." - Founding Father Thomas Jefferson

Zack just said that Trump's behavior is 'unacceptable.'

Zack also said that this strike has triggered the kinetic algorithm for war. They are watching the troop movements globally. Don't be fooled by the MSM. The tremors of this will be disastrous.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-13-2018 at 09:36 PM.

Zack (high level intel) on Infowars just said that the orders for this strike came from 666 3rd Avenue as opposed to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
    You mean Comet Ping Pong delivered the child p0rn, I mean, pizza, I mean, missiles?

Remains to be seen? We've already seen what Clintons and Bushes do on foreign policy, and it never did involve whistling missiles under Putin's nose, did it?

I did not vote for the major duo-party. I know this will be small comfort when we're all glowing in the dark. But it's more comfort than you will have, because we'll be past worrying about whether the EPA is fining cities for the fallout in their air.

And thanks for the little bitch neg rep. There's nothing like losing 0.007% of your rep total to give one a grim laugh in spite of bad news. Wake me up if you ever get something bigger than a Daisy BB gun.
    God damn you two just get a room, this has been going on way too long..

08-12-2015, 10:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless
    08-12-2015, 10:31 PM8-12-2015, 10:31 PM
    I have been here since 2007 and have been civil in all my actions and posts, even in the face of vitriolic hate from other posters. Yet acptulsa has become obsessed with me whenever we cross paths making up false allegations that I am associated with Storm Front , a paid poster for Trump and has gone as far as to change his signature to indicate that with each post.

I am a Rand supporter, not a Trump supporter and hold no hate in my heart for anyone.

I have reported him to the mods twice whom have done nothing about his signature or the false accusations of racism. This is the only other way to handle it.

Yet you give ME the negative rep???

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

QANON was deep state as expected. Someone should hunt down the $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    I'm sure that he, Molyneux, and other professional Trumpkins will successfully spin this as a deep state coup: "Trump's a hostage, he needs our support more than ever, arrests imminent! ...blah blah blah." That's a much better way to keep the dick pill money flowing than admitting you're an idiot and/or conman.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast