Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Trump: "We're Coming Out Of Syria Very Soon; Others Can Take Care Of It Now"

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    During today's periscope, I asked Scott if he remembers his call for impeachment if Trump attacks Syria. He said he remembers, but he doesn't consider this an actual attack but a "political statement"

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It was coordinated with Russia, the research institutions had been cleared out a week previously.
    And?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    And?
    It was a win/win from a psychological standpoint for everybody involved.

The lying Soros white helmets lost credibility (sorry about that, I know that's your team, but you are going to lose so you might want to quit now)

Assad shot down a bunch of US missiles and was a savior to his people in Syria.

Putin took a hard stance against the US's actions, but the people have the information available to them that it wasn't a real attack.

Trump attacked a mad dictator who used chemical weapons against innocent people.

You see? All sorts of important people got to present their own narrative of the events and save their ass and make themselves look better without really hurting anybody.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

And RTN's stock SKYROCKETED too. So much winning!
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

It was a win/win from a psychological standpoint for everybody involved.

The lying Soros white helmets lost credibility (sorry about that, I know that's your team, but you are going to lose so you might want to quit now)

Assad shot down a bunch of US missiles and was a savior to his people in Syria.

Putin took a hard stance against the US's actions, but the people have the information available to them that it wasn't a real attack.

Trump attacked a mad dictator who used chemical weapons against innocent people.

You see? All sorts of important people got to present their own narrative of the events and save their ass and make themselves look better without really hurting anybody.
    Was it an attack or not an attack?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Was it an attack or not an attack?
    It was a psyop.

It was a psyop.
    Russia’s Humanity and Moral Conscience Are Leading to War
    By Paul Craig Roberts

PaulCraigRoberts.org

April 23, 2018

It speaks to the humanity and moral greatness of the Russian government led by Vladimir Putin that Russia consented to a pretend attack in order that Donald Trump could save face. Unfortunately for us all, the consequences of Russia’s generosity will not be the thanks that the Russians deserve. Russia and Putin will get no credit for saving Trump from having to back down or have his naval flotilla sunk and his bombers shot down.

Russia is intent on avoiding a conflict, not because Russia is scared of the US military, but because Russia understands it is dealing with a government of psychopaths that are willing to destroy not only seven Muslim countries in whole or part within the past 17 years, but also the entirety of humanity. Therefore, Putin sidesteps each orchestrated confrontation and stands on international law and legal norms.

The result, however, is not what a humane person would expect. The result of Russian humaneness is to provoke more provocations from the evil that is the West.

This morning I visited a friend who had the TV on. I could not believe the lies that Trump, members of his government, and the presstitutes were telling Americans and the world. It was astonishing. Here is Stephen Lendman’s report on some of the lies.

Only readers of my website and a few others will ever know that the only reason thousands of US sailors and dozens of US pilots are still alive is that Russia spared their lives.

Although the Russian government has every good intention, Russia’s moral conscience and consideration for others is leading the world to Armageddon. The reason is that the neoconservatives who control US foreign policy are not going to stop orchestrating events that they blame on Russia. The longer Russia waits before it finally puts its foot down, the stronger the provocations will become. The successive provocations will narrow down Russia’s response to surrender or nuclear war.

The Syrian provocation was an ideal one for Russia to put its foot down. Russia held the military cards. Russia could easily have destroyed every ship and every airplane. Having made the consequences clear in advance to the world, the US would have backed off. The defeat of America without a shot fired would have undermined the crazed neoconservatives who intend US world hegemony.

Under such a clear statement from Russia that the American force would be completely and utterly destroyed, the US Joint Chiefs of Staff would have prevented the attack.

As long as Russia accommodates Washington’s aggressiveness, the aggressiveness will continue to increase.

At times I think that Russia is relying on the Western peoples to wake up to the gratuitous dangerous confrontations that are being provoked in their name. In fact, the Western peoples are helpless. Neither Washington nor the governments of Washington’s British and French vassals consulted the people or the people’s elected representatives about launching a military attack on another country. This fact shows conclusively that neither the US, UK, or France have any respect for law and their own alleged democracies and that the countries have governments that are unaccountable to the peoples. The British and French governments are accountable to Washington, and Washington is accountable to the military/security complex and Israel, which history shows can unseat any US Senator and Representative.

If the Russian government had watched today the US TV media, it would understand the futility of sidestepping Washington’s provocations. Not only would the Russian government observe the lies from Washington about the great success of a non-event, the Russian government would have observed that, on the one hand, there was proclamation of a great American victory, but, on the other hand, John Bolton’s allies among the neoconservatives, were saying that the attack was insufficient to bring Syria and Russia to heel.

The victory and its insufficiency combine to lead to worse provocations. The next provocation will be orchestrated in a situation more favorable to US than to Russian arms. Washington will not again risk a confrontation, as it did in Syria, where it clearly would have lost. What this means is that Russia’s humanity and moral conscience will result in a confrontation far more dangerous to Russia and to all of us.

As I wrote earlier today, “It would be a mistake to conclude that diplomacy has prevailed and common sense has returned to Washington. Nothing could be further from the truth. The issue is not resolved. War remains on the horizon.”

Link mentioned:
    http://stephenlendman.org/2018/04/pe...ression-syria/
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Russia’s Humanity and Moral Conscience Are Leading to War
    By Paul Craig Roberts

PaulCraigRoberts.org

April 23, 2018

It speaks to the humanity and moral greatness of the Russian government led by Vladimir Putin that Russia consented to a pretend attack in order that Donald Trump could save face. Unfortunately for us all, the consequences of Russia’s generosity will not be the thanks that the Russians deserve. Russia and Putin will get no credit for saving Trump from having to back down or have his naval flotilla sunk and his bombers shot down.

Russia is intent on avoiding a conflict, not because Russia is scared of the US military, but because Russia understands it is dealing with a government of psychopaths that are willing to destroy not only seven Muslim countries in whole or part within the past 17 years, but also the entirety of humanity. Therefore, Putin sidesteps each orchestrated confrontation and stands on international law and legal norms.

The result, however, is not what a humane person would expect. The result of Russian humaneness is to provoke more provocations from the evil that is the West.

This morning I visited a friend who had the TV on. I could not believe the lies that Trump, members of his government, and the presstitutes were telling Americans and the world. It was astonishing. Here is Stephen Lendman’s report on some of the lies.

Only readers of my website and a few others will ever know that the only reason thousands of US sailors and dozens of US pilots are still alive is that Russia spared their lives.

Although the Russian government has every good intention, Russia’s moral conscience and consideration for others is leading the world to Armageddon. The reason is that the neoconservatives who control US foreign policy are not going to stop orchestrating events that they blame on Russia. The longer Russia waits before it finally puts its foot down, the stronger the provocations will become. The successive provocations will narrow down Russia’s response to surrender or nuclear war.

The Syrian provocation was an ideal one for Russia to put its foot down. Russia held the military cards. Russia could easily have destroyed every ship and every airplane. Having made the consequences clear in advance to the world, the US would have backed off. The defeat of America without a shot fired would have undermined the crazed neoconservatives who intend US world hegemony.

Under such a clear statement from Russia that the American force would be completely and utterly destroyed, the US Joint Chiefs of Staff would have prevented the attack.

As long as Russia accommodates Washington’s aggressiveness, the aggressiveness will continue to increase.

At times I think that Russia is relying on the Western peoples to wake up to the gratuitous dangerous confrontations that are being provoked in their name. In fact, the Western peoples are helpless. Neither Washington nor the governments of Washington’s British and French vassals consulted the people or the people’s elected representatives about launching a military attack on another country. This fact shows conclusively that neither the US, UK, or France have any respect for law and their own alleged democracies and that the countries have governments that are unaccountable to the peoples. The British and French governments are accountable to Washington, and Washington is accountable to the military/security complex and Israel, which history shows can unseat any US Senator and Representative.

If the Russian government had watched today the US TV media, it would understand the futility of sidestepping Washington’s provocations. Not only would the Russian government observe the lies from Washington about the great success of a non-event, the Russian government would have observed that, on the one hand, there was proclamation of a great American victory, but, on the other hand, John Bolton’s allies among the neoconservatives, were saying that the attack was insufficient to bring Syria and Russia to heel.

The victory and its insufficiency combine to lead to worse provocations. The next provocation will be orchestrated in a situation more favorable to US than to Russian arms. Washington will not again risk a confrontation, as it did in Syria, where it clearly would have lost. What this means is that Russia’s humanity and moral conscience will result in a confrontation far more dangerous to Russia and to all of us.

As I wrote earlier today, “It would be a mistake to conclude that diplomacy has prevailed and common sense has returned to Washington. Nothing could be further from the truth. The issue is not resolved. War remains on the horizon.”

Link mentioned:
    http://stephenlendman.org/2018/04/pe...ression-syria/
    That doesn't seem to take into account all of the cooperation and premeditation that was subsequently found to have occurred.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That doesn't seem to take into account all of the cooperation and premeditation that was subsequently found to have occurred.
    Don't presume too much here... it would be an exaggeration to portray the attack as 'choreographed' between Russia and the war pigs.
    From all that has been published and not speculated or rumored
    only 2 things happened we can be sure of:
    1. Military channels remained 'open'
    2. Russia declared it's 'red lines' geographically.

Beyond that... I think PCR is wrong... believing that essentially the pigs are only now encouraged to provoke more.
    It assumes that 'nothing' was accomplished (by NOT sinking the Med fleet and taking an overdue 'stand'.)

I think a message was definitely sent.
    The 105 missiles DID have more targets: the Syrian airfields... and it was put down like a mad dog (no pun intended).
    The Pentagon knows it.
    This FAILURE was by no AGREEMENT or orchestration between militaries or States.
    Even psychopaths know when they're outgunned.
    The rest of PCR article is reasonable.

In light of this new spirit of friendship and cooperation, I think that it's only natural that Russia destroy some targets in the United States in order to further improve relations between our nations.
    Pinochet is the model

In light of this new spirit of friendship and cooperation, I think that it's only natural that Russia destroy some targets in the United States in order to further improve relations between our nations.
    NYC, LA, SF, Portland, Seattle..............
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Ya maybe they can empty out some EPA office buildings some weekend and let the Russians hit those.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-23-2018 at 09:32 PM.

Ya maybe they can empty out some EPA office buildings some weekend and let the Russians hit those.
    You need to think more constructively, which government buildings should we not empty out and then ask them to hit?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

We'll get the political benefits and also the economic benefits. Think of how many windows will be broken!
    Pinochet is the model

We'll get the political benefits and also the economic benefits. Think of how many windows will be broken!
    Destroying the EPA would have economic benefits.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You need to think more constructively, which government buildings should we not empty out and then ask them to hit?
    Langley ,The Pentagon. NSA Servers
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The glazier needs biniss.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    The glazier needs biniss.
    So does Lockheed.
    Pinochet is the model

So does Lockheed.
    Lockheed couldn't be doing better with our taxes than if they dug a giant hole and buried themselves and several nations in it.

This belongs here:

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Riyadh: Qatar obliged to send troops to Syria to keep being protected by US
    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...sa-protection/

Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Jubeir

"Qatar is obliged to send its troops to Syria if the country does not want to lose the military protection of the United States",
    Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Jubeir said Wednesday.

On Tuesday, US President Donald Trump said that he wants countries in the Middle East to pay for what is happening in the region,
    and also wants those wealthy states to put soldiers on the ground, apparently referring to the fighting in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.

"Qatar… must send its troops to Syria before the US president [Donald Trump] denies US protection for Qatar,
    which is represented by a US military base on its territory," Jubeir said as quoted by the Saudi Foreign Ministry’s media center.

He stressed that if the United States ceased to ensure security to Qatar,
    the government of that country would be overthrown in less than a week.

fun times in the Levant.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Bolton we know...

very disturbing.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

This belongs here:
    SAUDI ARABIA PROVOKING QATAR INTO UNLAWFUL STEPS BY URGING IT TO SEND TROOPS TO SYRIA, IT'S BLACKMAIL - RUSSIAN FEDERATION COUNCIL'S KLINTSEVICH
    Interfax

Hague, Netherlands
    Russia to Hold Briefing With Staged Douma Attack Witnesses Thursday – Official
    https://muraselon.com/en/2018/04/rus...sday-official/

Russia will hold a briefing at the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) on Thursday,
    at which people who witnessed the process of staging the recent chemical incident in the Syrian town of Douma will be present,
    a spokesperson of Russia’s Permanent Representation to the OPCW told Sputnik on Tuesday.

Earlier in the month, an 11-year-old Syrian boy named Hassan Diab and his father told the Rossiya 24 TV channel
    that children got food for featuring in a video that allegedly showed the outcome of what was being considered a chemical attack in Duma.
    On Sunday, Alexander Shulgin, Russia’s permanent representative to the OPCW, said that he would do his utmost
    to organize the boy’s visit to the OPCW so that he could to testify about the staged nature of the incident.

According to the spokesperson, the briefing will take place at the headquarters of the OPCW.

After the briefing, the Russian diplomatic mission will host a press conference in the Hague.

=======

Russian Military Shows Wreckage Of Missiles Intercepted In Syria, Says Two Unexploded Missiles Delivered To Moscow
    https://southfront.org/russian-milit...red-to-moscow/

►RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY SHOWS DEBRIS OF U.S.-MADE TOMAHAWK MISSILES, UK-MADE, FRENCH-MADE SCALP, STORM SHADOW MISSILES USED IN STRIKING SYRIA
    Interfax

Russian Military Shows Wreckage Of US Missiles Intercepted In Syria
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ercepted-syria

=======

OPCW Finds No Chemical Weapons at Syrian Facilities Bombed by US - Russian MoD
    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...yria-damascus/

Chief of the Main Operational Directorate of the Russian General Staff Col. Gen. Sergey Rudskoy has announced
    that the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) had confirmed [a reference to earlier 'all clear' findings 2 mos. ago]
    that there were no chemical weapons found at the Barzeh research center in Damascus despite the US officials' claims.

The official further noted that thousands of people could have died (F/UK/US cared less )
    if there was any chemical weapon on the sites that were attacked by the US-led coalition.

"Immediately after the attacks, many people who worked at these destroyed facilities and just bystanders without any protective equipment visited them.
    None of them got poisoned with toxic agents," Rudskoy said.

He said the logic of strikes on alleged facilities with toxic agents in Syria was unclear,
    because if toxic agents had theoretically been stored there,
    tens of thousands of people would have died after the cruise missile strikes.

No chemical weapons at any of 3 Syrian sites targeted by U.S.-led coalition's strike - Russian Defense Ministry
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-25-2018 at 12:14 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Bolton we know...

What group is he talking to? What flag are some in the crowd waving? Are these secular Iranians cheering for this madness?

Syrian air defense system's reliability upgraded after repelling West's strike on April 14 - Russian Defense Ministry

Russia helps Syria restore, modernize air defense systems - Russian Defense Ministry

Russian forces in Syria ready to repel any airstrikes - Defense Ministry

=========

Russian military to find out how militants operating in Damascus area acquire U.S. anti-tank missiles
    Interfax

======

RUSSIA DID NOT BREACH SANCTIONS BY DELIVERING RADIO-TECHNICAL RECONNAISSANCE, SATELLITE COMMUNICATION MONITORING SYSTEMS TO IRAN - FSMTC HEAD TO INTERFAX

RUSSIA HAS RIGHT TO FULL-SCALE MILITARY-TECHNICAL COOPERATION WITH SYRIA, THERE ARE NO INTERNATIONAL RESTRICTIONS - FSMTC HEAD TO INTERFAX

======

ELSEWHERE....

"The so-called missile shield gives the United States a wrong feeling of impunity"
    http://tass.com/politics/1001627

"and pushes it to dangerous steps, the Russian foreign ministry said on Tuesday, commenting on the US State Department’s 2017 Compliance Report.

"The risk is that the availability of a missile shield may give grounds for a vile feeling of invincibility and impunity and, hence,
    lure Washington into new dangerous unilateral steps to achieve its goals on the global and regional levels
    bypassing the United Nations Security Council and in the detriment of common sense,
    as it has already been done twice in respect of Syria by means of delivering missile strikes on this sovereign state under far-fetched pretexts,"

=====

US fuels anti-Russian campaign to justify own military buildup — Russian Foreign Ministry
    http://tass.com/politics/1001622

US attempts to portray Russia as an enemy in order to justify its own military buildup negatively affect the security situation in Europe and worldwide,
    the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Tuesday.

accusing Russia of aggressive behavior and pointing at the growing need to ‘take retaliatory measures,’"

At the same time, Washington "portrays Russia as an enemy to its allies, with an aim to boost defense spending and militarization,"

"No clear evidence to support accusations against us has ever been presented," the ministry said.

=======

Russian Foreign Ministry comments on US missile defense system’s buildup
    http://tass.com/politics/1001587

"In the recent years, we have more and more grounds to think that the real reason behind such actions of the United States
    (violations of liabilities under treaties with other countries - TASS)
    is not mere unwillingness to plunge into a difficult expert dialogue in the interests of removing these or those concerns.

As a matter of fact, something more serious is behind it
    as Washington is afraid to be caught in advancing ungrounded accusations against other nations stemming, to a larger extent,
    from the need to hide from the international community
    the numerous violations
    ►of international arms control,
    ►disarmament
    ►and non-proliferation treaties committed by the United States itself,"

Nerve agents

The US continues issuing patents for inventions related to nerve agents it is well known the Americans have issued about 140 patents to date,
    the Russian Foreign Ministry said.

"We find it necessary to make a reminder that the US, not Russia in any case,
    remains the only signatory of the Convention for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons
    that keeps a sizable arsenal of chemical weapons,"

"More than that, open sources of information indicate the US issues patents
    for the inventions related to full-fledged poisonous chemical agents, including nerve agents,"

Non-proliferation treaty

"The United States keeps claiming that it meets all obligations under the NPT.
    However, the alarming situation related to Washington’s non-compliance with key provisions of the treaty remains unchanged.

The United States continues to involve European non-nuclear states in the so-called joint nuclear missions,"

"Those ‘missions’ include elements of
    nuclear planning
    and practical training
    of the use of nuclear weapons
    with the participation of strategic aircraft by the alliance’s non-nuclear states,
    their crews,
    airfields
    and ground services.

It all constitutes a direct violation of the treaty’s Articles I and II,"

According to Moscow, the problem of joint nuclear missions has only one solution -

1. the return of all non-strategic weapons to the US territory
    2. and the ban on deploying them abroad,
    3. the dismantlement of all infrastructure for rapid deployment of those weapons
    4. and total prohibition of any kind of drills on the use of such weapons by non-nuclear states.

More:
    http://tass.com/politics/1001587

=======

US defense official comments on relations with Russia
    http://tass.com/world/1001545

======

US Significantly Boosts Offensive Forces in EU, Preps for War With Russia
    https://russia-insider.com/en/us-sig...russia/ri23283

===

►Largest live-fire int'l cyber defense drill, Locked Shields 2018, taking place in Estonia
    Interfax

►West conceals details of military drills from Russian inspectors — foreign ministry

Poland, Slovakia, Romania, the United Kingdom, Belgium barred Russian inspectors from counting basic weapons systems and military hardware

►RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY: WASHINGTON DELIBERATELY GIVES FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT ITS "FULFILLMENT" OF OBLIGATIONS UNDER INF TREATY

►RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY: U.S. NEVER SHOWED WILLINGNESS TO INTERRACT AND TAKE INTO ACCOUNT RUSSIA'S CONCERNS ABOUT MISSILE DEFENSE

►MOSCOW REJECTS METHODS, MEANS OF U.S. THAT BLAMES OTHER COUNTRIES FOR BREACHING ARMS-CONTROL AGREEMENTS - RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-25-2018 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pao View Post
    What group is he talking to? What flag are some in the crowd waving? Are these secular Iranians cheering for this madness?
    It was at an MEK rally in France (MEK are a cult, warehoused in Iraq, Western subsidized proxies... you can research these loonies)
    https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-...lton-1.5940295

-The late Mitch Hedberg

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...elatively-soon

Trump: US troops in Syria will leave 'relatively soon'

BY BRETT SAMUELS - 04/24/18 01:18 PM EDT

President Trump said he wants to pull U.S. troops out of Syria "relatively soon," but cautioned that such a move might not happen right away.

Trump said he and French President Emmanuel Macron agreed on the importance of not allowing Iran "open season" on the region.

“We want to come home, we’ll be coming home but we want to leave a strong and lasting footprint and that was a big part of our discussion,” Trump said during a joint press conference with Macron.

Trump noted the successful campaign against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), explaining that the U.S. military has almost completed its work to eliminate the terrorist group from the region.

"So we’ll see what happens. But we’re going to be coming home relatively soon," Trump added.

Trump added that other countries would have to pay for a continued military presence in Syria, while shouldering some of the military commitment themselves.

"The countries that are there that you all know very well are going to have to pay for this," Trump said. "And they will pay for it. The U.S. will not continue to pay. And they will also put soldiers on the ground, which they’re not doing."

The U.S., France and the United Kingdom coordinated targeted missile strikes in Syria earlier this month in response to a chemical weapons attack on civilians.

However, Trump has stoked uncertainty about America’s long-term presence in Syria, saying in recent weeks that he’d like to bring home troops “very soon.”

Macron told a French television station last week that he had convinced the president to remain in Syria long-term to maintain stability in the region, but later walked back his comments after the White House said its strategy had not changed.

Mattis: US going to expand in Syria together with France sending spec forces in Syria.
    Mattis: "Seriously concerned" on Erdogan Turkey purchase of Putin Russia S400 system.
    Mattis: "no decision has been made by Trump to Withdraw from Iran deal" reviews ongoing #JCPOA

French special forces sent to reinforce US-led operations in Syria: Mattis
    http://www.france24.com/en/20180426-...attis?ref=tw_i

Right now, "we are not withdrawing," Mattis told the Senate Armed Services Committee.

"You'll see a reenergized effort ... You'll see increased operations on the Iraqi side of the border, and the French just reinforced us in Syria with special forces here in the last two weeks. This is an ongoing fight right now,"

Mattis:
    "We need to all get behind the Geneva Convention process, or the Geneva process,
    and come to a diplomatic solution for this.
    And Staffan de Mistura has been trying, and Russia needs to help him
    if they want to see a way forward to a more stable Middle East,"

Nope. We see what ur doing.
    The Geneva 'process' is a completely rigged sham.
    A hegemon construct filled with Western stooges.
    They OPENLY seek to RE-WRITE the Syrian Constitution, and nation-build with 'moderate' puppets.

Geneva is ded. Ain't happening. Assad will not budge. Get OUT!

=======

Russia ‘won’t allow’ another US military action in Syria based on false flag – OPCW envoy
    https://www.rt.com/news/425256-russi...-attack-syria/

Russia’s envoy to the OPCW said it was crucial to avoid new false-flag attacks in Syria
    and that Moscow “won’t allow” US military action there, as he described details of Russian findings on the site of the alleged Douma incident.

New false-flag operations against Damascus are “possible, since our American partners
    are once again threatening to take military action against Syria,
    but we will not allow that,”
    Russia’s permanent representative to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), Aleksandr Shulgin,
    said during a press conference in The Hague.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 04-26-2018 at 09:19 PM.

►CHINA TO RECEIVE ALL S-400 SYSTEMS BEFORE 2020 - ROSTEC

►MOST SUKHOI SU-35 FIGHTERS SUPPLIED TO CHINA - ROSTEC

►RUSSIA, SAUDI ARABIA CONTINUE CONSULTATIONS ON CONTRACT FOR S-400 - ROSTEC

►Israel can meet the S-300 challenge
    http://www.israelhayom.com/opinions/...300-challenge/

According to foreign reports, and despite the potential restrictions on the IAF's operational freedom in Syria,
    the IAF already has an operational response to S-300 missiles – if and when Israel may need to mount one.

ROSTEC SAYS RUSSIA READY TO SUPPLY ISKANDER MISSILE SYSTEMS TO A WIDE RANGE OF COUNTRIES (NOT a defensive missile)
    Interfax

►Sec. Pompeo and NATO Foreign Ministers reaffirm: NATO will not return to business as usual with Russia
    until Russia
    1. fulfills its commitments under the Minsk agreements, (a complete farce violated daily)
    2. withdraws forces and support for proxies in the Donbas, (will never abandon them to neo-nazi genocide)
    3. and returns control of Crimea to Ukraine. (issue over. done. voted. nvr going to abandon them either.)
    https://twitter.com/statedeptspox/st...68222764285953

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast