Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Clinton-Linked Cult Leader Who Hot-Branded Women Arrested For Sex Trafficking

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

7 years isnt long enough for Clare

Pinchuk, Clinton, Kuchma, Cohen, Stone and Trump

Another link between Clinton, Donald Trump, Paul Manafort and John Bolton, brought to us by the Trump supporting media…
    John Bolton pocketed $115,000 from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation of the Ukrainian steel oligarch Pinchuk for a pair of speeches in September 2017 and February 2018, shortly before becoming President Donald Trump’s national security adviser.

Bolton sat on a panel and basically expressed that President Donald isn’t any different than his predecessors, stating:
    The notion that [Trump’s presidency] is going to represent a dramatic break in foreign policy is just wrong. Calm down, for God’s sake.
    https://nationalfile.com/john-bolton...ndation-donor/

Pinchuk is the founder of EastOne Group LLC, an international investing, project funding and financial advisory company based in London, and of Interpipe Group, one of Ukraine's leading pipe, wheel and steel producers. Pinchuk is the owner of four TV channels and a popular tabloid, Fakty i Kommentarii. He has been a member of the Ukrainian parliament, the Verkhovna Rada, for two consecutive terms from 1998 to 2006. He is married to Olena Pinchuk, the daughter of former Ukrainian President Leonid Kuchma.
    (…)
    Pinchuk has supported philanthropic projects in Ukraine. In 2006, he consolidated these activities under the Victor Pinchuk Foundation, which is now considered the largest private Ukrainian philanthropic foundation.[6] Its mission is to empower future generations to become the change makers of tomorrow; the foundation is active in the fields of health, education, culture, international affairs, human rights and local communities.[16][17]

The foundation's projects include the largest private scholarship program in Ukraine "Zavtra.UA", the scholarship program for Ukrainian students studying abroad "WorldWideStudies", and the annual "Ukrainian Lunch" and "Philanthropic Roundtable" on the occasion of the World Economic Forum in Davos.[18] The foundation supports and works with a variety of partners, including the network "Yalta European Strategy" created to promote Ukraine's European integration, the Clinton Global Initiative, the Kyiv School of Economics, Tony Blair Faith Foundation, the Brookings Institution, the Peterson Institute for International Economics, the Israeli Presidential Conference "Facing Tomorrow", and the legal clinics/legal aid projects of the Renaissance Foundation.

Its projects include giving $150,000 to the Trump Foundation as speaking fee in 2015,[19][20][21] the creation of a network of modern neonatal centres throughout Ukraine ("Cradles of Hope"), cooperation programs with the Clinton Global Initiative,[2] the Elton John AIDS Foundation and the ANTIAIDS Foundation of his wife Olena Pinchuk, the creation of the Kyiv School of Economics, a cooperation with the Aspen Institute, the opening of the first large scale contemporary art centre in Ukraine PinchukArtCentre, the production and promotion of a film with Steven Spielberg on the Holocaust in Ukraine, and support of local Jewish communities.
    (…)
    Pinchuk has donated from $10 to $25 million to the Clinton Foundation between 1994 and 2005.[23] In 2000, Pinchuk hired former Clinton pollster Douglas Schoen on a $40,000 per month retainer.[8] In 2004, Schoen introduced Pinchuk to Hillary Clinton.[8] Between September 2011 and November 2012, Sochen arranged nearly a dozen meetings between Pinchuk and senior State Department officials, including Melanne Verveer.[8] Emails released by Judicial Watch and obtained through FOIA requests showed that Pinchuk had been invited to dine at Hillary Clinton's home during her tenure at the State department, despite her spokesman's previous denial that they had met during that time.[24] In March 2017, former Trump aid Monica Crowley registered as a foreign agent for Pinchuk.
    (…)
    In 2004, Pinchuk created Yalta European Strategy (YES) – an international independent organization that is promoting Ukraine joining the European Union. Its annual summer meeting in Yalta is a Ukraine-EU forum for debate and policy recommendations development. Since the Crimean Crisis of 2014 these meetings have been taking place in Kiev. In September 2013, Pinchuk and Tony Blair introduced Hillary Clinton's keynote address to the conference at Livadia Palace, with Bill Clinton in attendance.[8][15] Stefan Fule, Paul Krugman, Alexei Kudrin, Shimon Peres, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Larry Summers and other political and business leaders have attended.[citation needed] In September 2015, Pinchuk donated $150,000 to the Donald J. Trump Foundation in exchange for a 20-minute video appearance by Donald Trump shown at the conference that year in Kiev.[27] Michael Cohen solicited Douglas Schoen for the donation from Pinchuk, which was the largest outside donation the Trump Foundation received that year.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Pinchuk

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Roger Stone and member of the Trump campaign Michael Caputo have worked for Ukrainian politician Volodymyr Lytvyn, who was an aide to President Leonid Kuchma from 1994–99 and his chief of staff from 1999 to 2002.
    Another of Kuchma’s chiefs of staff was Viktor Medvedchuk, who worked with Paul Manafort on Viktor Yanukovych’s 2004 presidential campaign in the Ukraine.
    The daughter of Viktor Medvedchuk’s godfather is none other than Vladimir Putin and her godmother is the wife of Putin’s Prime Minister, Dmitry Medvedev, Svetlana Medvedeva
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Not in the news - the sentencing of Clare Bronfman for her role in the money laundering NXIVM cult has again been delayed, to April (this year?).

Clare has not spent a day in jail, since she pleaded guilty in April 2019, while her sister Sara Bronfman Igtet is already off the hook: https://frankreport.com/2020/02/20/g...-is-sentenced/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I’ve earlier posted on the Bronfman/Rothschild/Lauder-affiliated and 1970s mentor of Donald Trump, the member of B’nai B’rith, gay paedophile Roy Cohn: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6831955

Here’s another interesting story on the child abuse of child victim Richard Kerr, who for some reason doesn’t get much media attention…

In August 1975, 14-year-old Richard Kerr was transferred to Kincora Boys’ home in Northern Ireland, where lots of boys were abused with the knowledge and assistance of British intelligence agencies MI5 and MI6.
    In 1977, Joe Mains and Raymond Semple (respectively warden and staff member of Kincora) brought Richard Kerr to the Whip and Saddle bar at the Europa Hotel in Belfast, where he was introduced to the Americans Roy Cohn, Fred Ferguson and Daniel Sutton. Ferguson had multi-million stakes in oil and gas in Scotland and the US, while Sutton’s dad owned a company that supplied parts to the oil industry.
    According to Kerr, “nothing happened with [Cohn] at the Europa hotel”.

Kerr was then taken to Venice by a group of men - Ferguson, Sutton, Mike Anderson and Stephen Jackson. Anderson and Jackson were British enforcers to make sure Kerr wouldn’t cause any trouble.
    Roy Cohn was waiting for Kerr in Venice at the Gritti Palace Hotel. According to Kerr, Cohn “didn’t talk too much [and] just took me up to the room and we had an encounter.
    I believe that I was there three or four days
    ”.
    Kerr was repeatedly raped by Cohn and Ferguson.

At the end of the visit, Cohn said to Kerr “I’d be open to seeing you again”.
    See Fred Ferguson in Venice when Richard Kerr was there to be raped in 1977.

In the 1980s, after Kerr had left Kincora, Ferguson set Kerr up in a flat in London at 44 Baker Street.
    After that, Richard Kerr went to the US with the help of Ferguson. Roy Cohn advised Ferguson to enlist the law office of Richard S Goldstein.

After Kerr had moved to Texas, Ferguson bought him a house and put money into his bank account.
    There are some financial statements presented for “evidence”, but I’m afraid that I don’t understand what these prove...

https://villagemagazine.ie/trumps-me...seph-de-burca/
    (http://archive.is/fEgr2)

I don’t know how reliable the Irish Village Magazine is. The amount of detail presented makes the story convincing to me.
    The Kincora Boys’ home is an admitted spot of serial child abuse by the British elite.

Richard Kerr filed a lawsuit to find out that evidence had been destroyed (at least that’s the story we were told): https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...-39059374.html

Here’s a video in which Richard Kerr talks about the abuse.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 07-05-2020 at 10:26 AM.

After Kerr had moved to Texas, Ferguson bought him a house and put money into his bank account.
    There are some financial statements presented for “evidence”, but I’m afraid that I don’t understand what these prove...

https://villagemagazine.ie/trumps-me...seph-de-burca/
    I’m not sure what it is, but it looks to be some kind of wire transfer of more than $1.4 million from Marathon Oil...

Clarence Fred Ferguson (1926-1995) worked for Marathon Oil for decades...
    He was employed by Marathon Oil Company for 34 years having lived in Houston, Michigan, Ohio, Alaska and London, England. He retired in 1986, as Engineering Manager in the United Kingdom for Marathon Oil.
    https://nl.findagrave.com/memorial/8...-fred-ferguson
    (http://archive.is/tGE2Y)

I’ve also seen some books from the 1970s...
    Where one “Fred Ferguson” is named as Assistant Solicitor for Energy.
    One “Frederick Ferguson” is named as Assistant Solicitor for Minerals.

Since on 4 July, the Village Magazine released the “bombshell” story on Donald Trump’s mentor Roy Cohn molesting the underage Richard Kerr in Venice in 1977...
    All of the big media outlets (mainstream or alternative) have “forgotten” to report this. If, like the Trump retards like to believe, the media are against poor Donald, I would expect that this story would get much publicity.

The “mainstream” media instead have reported that the FBI relased a whole bunch of a lot less scandalous previously classified reports on Roy Cohn, on 5 July.
    The majority of these FBI files are about an investigation into Roy Cohn for perjury, conspiracy and obstruction of justice, which is already well-known: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/27/fbi-...-roy-cohn.html

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Since on 4 July, the Village Magazine released the “bombshell” story on Donald Trump’s mentor Roy Cohn molesting the underage Richard Kerr in Venice in 1977...
    All of the big media outlets (mainstream or alternative) have “forgotten” to report this. If, like the Trump retards like to believe, the media are against poor Donald, I would expect that this story would get much publicity.

The “mainstream” media instead have reported that the FBI relased a whole bunch of a lot less scandalous previously classified reports on Roy Cohn, on 5 July.
    The majority of these FBI files are about an investigation into Roy Cohn for perjury, conspiracy and obstruction of justice, which is already well-known: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/27/fbi-...-roy-cohn.html
    Maybe even the MSM isn't retarded enough to try and use such a weak guilt by association attack and doesn't want to expose supporting evidence for those like Trump and Q that are exposing the sex criminals in politics.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Maybe even the MSM isn't retarded enough to try and use such a weak guilt by association attack and doesn't want to expose supporting evidence for those like Trump and Q that are exposing the sex criminals in politics.
    Some are retarded enough to only point out that NXIVM is “Clinton-linked”. The Bronfmans are affilliliated to just about all the big players in North America and Mexico!
    Even Roy Cohn’s protégé, long-time Turmp associate Roger Stone worked for NXIVM...

There was of course the time that Donald Trump violently raped the underage “Katie” and Maria (13 and 12 years old when they were raped by Trump).
    For some reason her attorney dropped the lawsuit against Donald Trump, and then she completely disappeared.

For some reason Vimeo.com deleted her 29 minutes video and the archived version doesn’t play: http://web.archive.org/web/201801250....com/176181706

There was of course also the little miss teen Miss Teen USA pageant that was hosted by the Donald...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    According to 5 girls, in 1997 during the Miss Teen USA pageant Donald Trump walked into the dressing area where they were changing. The youngest of these girls was 15 at the time.
    One of them called it “shocking” and “creepy” and said she quickly covered herself.
    Another recalled that the contestants were “just scrambling to grab stuff… whatever garments they had”.
    A third described is as “really shocking … We were all naked”.

The fourth, who was 17, thought it seemed “it was his given right … because he owned the pageant”.

Former Miss Vermont Teen USA Mariah Billado said:
    I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’.
    Trump said something like, ‘Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.’
    Billado said something about what happened to the 15-year-old Ivanka Trump, who replied “Yeah. He does that...”
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ing-taken-down

And more...
    Donald Trump himself ran a model agency, whose parties to finalise deals included young girls and cocaine.

An fashion photographer said that Trump hosted parties at the Plaza Hotel, where young women and girls were introduced to older, richer men. The photographer said he attended Trump’s parties with one of the owners of the hair salon, Pierre Michel:
    The girls were as young as 15, he says, and “over their heads, they had no idea, and they ended up in situations.
    There were always dramas because the men threw money and drugs at them to keep them enticed. It’s based on power and dominating girls who can’t push back and can be discarded. There’s always someone to pick them back up. Nobody wants to call home and say ‘Help me.’

Trump would “go from room to room,” said the photographer, who added that “I was there to party myself. It was guys with younger girls, sex, a lot of sex, a lot of cocaine, top-shelf liquor” but no smoking. Trump didn’t approve of cigarettes.

Not in the news - the sentencing of Clare Bronfman for her role in the money laundering NXIVM cult has again been delayed, from 25 June to indefinitely (until it’s possible?).
    Defendant’s sentencing hearing is ADJOURNED until such time as she can be produced for proceedings in open court. The deadlines for Defendant’s and the Government’s respective sentencing memoranda are likewise ADJOURNED sine die. Ordered by Judge Nicholas G. Garaufis on 5/22/2020.
    https://frankreport.com/2020/05/23/c...enced-in-june/

Some are retarded enough to only point out that NXIVM is “Clinton-linked”. The Bronfmans are affilliliated to just about all the big players in North America and Mexico!
    Even Roy Cohn’s protégé, long-time Turmp associate Roger Stone worked for NXIVM...

There was of course the time that Donald Trump violently raped the underage “Katie” and Maria (13 and 12 years old when they were raped by Trump).
    For some reason her attorney dropped the lawsuit against Donald Trump, and then she completely disappeared.

For some reason Vimeo.com deleted her 29 minutes video and the archived version doesn’t play: http://web.archive.org/web/201801250....com/176181706

There was of course also the little miss teen Miss Teen USA pageant that was hosted by the Donald...
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ing-taken-down

And more...
    That's some nice unproven allegations you have there, especially considering at least one of them was shown to have never even existed.

I don't know about Stone and any work he may have done for NXIVM but he isn't Trump.

I do know that when you do business in that league you will run into crooks and you will have false allegations leveled against you to try and get you to settle to see them go away.

I also know that Trump has a history of working with Law Enforcement to investigate criminals and people who investigate criminals tend to interact with criminals.
    And Trump is having the DoJ pursue a case that the deepstate would rather have forgotten which he wouldn't do if he was a guilty party in it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I do know that when you do business in that league you will run into crooks and you will have false allegations leveled against you to try and get you to settle to see them go away.

I also know that Trump has a history of working with Law Enforcement to investigate criminals and people who investigate criminals tend to interact with criminals.
    And Trump is having the DoJ pursue a case that the deepstate would rather have forgotten which he wouldn't do if he was a guilty party in it.
    Donald Trump is just another US president that covers up for the big criminals that are his friends and business partner.
    Donald Trump the friend of paedophiles, media moguls, arms salesmen, drug traffickers and money launderers....

In 2012, Donald Trump donated $20,000 to homosexual activists of the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) that promoted: 1) "fisting" to middle school students; 2) books excusing homosexual paedophilia; 3) “homosexuality" to children as early as kindergarten.
    “Fisting” is stuffing a fist up the “anus” for sexual reasons.

Kevin Jennings founded GLSEN in 1990. He and (other) homosexual teachers (including Jaki Williams) began indoctrinating children about the LGBT lifestyle from the age of 5.
    This included teachers “casually” showing that a “mother a father” for “parents” is just as “normal” as “two dads” or “two moms”.

Jennings has stated that he was “inspired” by Harry Hay, who publicly stated that homosexual statutory rape is “precisely what 13-, 14-, and 15-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world. And they would be welcoming this, and welcoming the opportunity for young gay kids to have the kind of experience that they would need”: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/do...kindergarten-f
    (http://archive.is/11tpF)

Trump defended this donation, by telling that it wasn’t his own choice. These donations were part of Trump's role in his reality television show, in which Trump would make a matching donation to charities of the choice of the guests on the show.
    Aubrey O'Day appeared on “Celebrity Apprentice” and was playing to benefit GLSEN. That show was executive produced by Trump’s friend Jeff Zucker, who has since become CNN president with the help of the Donald

See Zucker, Donald and Melania in 2004.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/tr...not-private-ph

The following information has been online since (at least) November 2019, but for some reason didn’t get much publicity...

The family of Robert Maxwell (father of Ghislaine, who both worked for British Intelligence) have worked for the Bronfman family.
    In the 1970’s, Jeffrey Epstein was Edgar Bronfman’s tax specialist at Bear Stearns.

Ghislaine’s sister Isabel Maxwell was a member of the World Economic Forum. Isabel Maxwell worked with Dale Djerassi (Djerassi Films Inc.), whom she married in 1984.

In 1984, Isabel’s and Dale’s son Alexander Djerassi was born; Ghislaine Maxwell’s nephew and also in Epstein’s little black book.
    Alexander Djerassi was a nonresident associate at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, where his research focused on Tunisia and U.S. foreign policy toward the Middle East and North Africa. From 2009 to 2012, Djerassi was chief of staff and special assistant in the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs, covering U.S. relations with Arab states, Israel, and Iran.

Alexander Djerassi worked for the State Department, when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State (2009-2013)...
    Alex Djerassi was in charge of the State Department’s Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs. He worked on the Arab Spring.
    Alex Djerassi was (Clinton’s) US representative to the “rebel groups” Friends of Libya, Friends of the Syrian People, U.S.-GCC Strategic Coordination Forum and several UN General Assemblies.

Also interesting is that Dale Djerassi’s father, Carl Djerassi, is credited with inventing the birth control pill: https://storageunit.home.blog/2019/1...n-satanic-art/
    (http://archive.is/l2KV2)

The following picture convinced me that the story is “real”. See the Djerassi family at an event for Carl Djerassi, with Alexander on the left...

https://aubgdaily.com/abf-theater-no...carl-djerassi/

Ghislaine Maxwell's nephew Alexander Djerassi coordinated "Friends of Libya" meetings to support the National Transition Council: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends_of_Libya

For the link to Sara Bronfman’s husband...
    Basit Igtet is a Libyan national, widely known for his support of the Libyan revolution and his work in international lobbying for the New Libya. He was appointed as a Special Envoy to the Libyan National Transitional Council (NTC) in 2011.
    http://archive.is/4lABC

The following suggests that the Independent Libya Foundation (INLIFO) that was founded by husband and wife Basit Igtet and Sara Bronfman is “simply a vanity mouthpiece for Basit Igtet’s political campaign rather than a philanthropic organization”.
    The Independent Libya Foundation has never registered at an actual (existing) address and is only a website.

Bronfman’s and Igtet’s associate Richard H. Griffiths is also a director of the North American Chamber of Commerce since May 2012. Another director/officer is Mossab O. Basir, whose Canadian company Mint Media Lab Incorporated registered the name Amchamlibya.com also in May 2012. The co-founder of Mint Media Labs Incorporated is also a vice president at defence company Tirsana.

Basir and Griffiths were pictured meeting with Libyan “Ministry of Defence” in Tripoli (that for some reason was deleted from the AmChamLibya.org site).

Richard H. Griffiths has boasted about his impressive connections to US and Canadian intelligence agencies like the CIA, CSIS (Canadian Security and Intelligence Agency), and the US Navy.
    Griffiths was also “exclusive director of public relations for Scaix (Nasdaq-UGMI) a US based counter Terrorism and tactical equipment developer for the US Military, CIA, FBI and Intelligence”: https://thenewlibyareport.wordpress....-organization/
    (http://archive.is/chiqF)

And for the inevitable Trump link to Sara Bronfman’s husband Basit Igtet...
    On 18 June, Buzzfeed reported that President Trump's deputy chief of staff for operations, Joe Hagin has been working for NXIVM backer, husband of Sara Bronfman, politician Basit Igtet from 2011 until at least 2013.
    Igtet hired Hagin 's Command Consulting in 2011 shortly after the Arab Spring started.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6670925

Ghislaine Maxwell's nephew Alexander Djerassi coordinated "Friends of Libya" meetings to support the National Transition Council: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends_of_Libya

For the link to Sara Bronfman’s husband...
    Basit Igtet is a Libyan national, widely known for his support of the Libyan revolution and his work in international lobbying for the New Libya. He was appointed as a Special Envoy to the Libyan National Transitional Council (NTC) in 2011.
    One way to find out what’s happening is follow the... lawyers!

Basit Igtet hired the law firm of former US Senator Joe Lieberman (Al Gore’s running mate to get Bush Jr. elected in 2000 and John McCain’s good friend), Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman.

In 2016, it was announced that David Friedman (of the law firm) had been selected by Donald Trump for Ambassador to Israel.
    The famous clients of Kasowitz, Benson & Torres (& Friedman) include Donald Trump: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasowitz_Benson_Torres

Another associate of Basit Igtet, Richard Griffiths, joined lobby, law firm Squire Patton Boggs.
    That’s the same Squire Patton Boggs that in April 2017 hired Donald’s long-time lawyer Michael Cohen for a $500,000 annual “alliance fee” plus commissions.

It certainly shouldn’t be surprising that Joe Biden held fundraisers attended by former Sen. John Breaux, now top lobbyist at Squire Patton Boggs “as a friend”: https://www.politico.com/newsletters...e-money-784223

According to the following, the top recipient of donations from Squire Patton Boggs (not the firm itself though) is one Joe Biden: https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/summary?id=D000067299

Or follow the... oil companies!
    ExxonMobil, where Rex Tillerson was CEO before he became Donald’s Secretary of State (since then replaced), has been represented by the Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garris law firm.
    Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garris hosted a fundraiser for Joe Biden and whose employees have given Biden large campaign donations of at least $153,000 in total.

The now running mate of Biden - Senator Kamala Harris – even received $173,000 from Paul Weiss employees (before she dropped out of the race as presidential candidate).

Paul Weiss’s clients include – there it is again - Apollo Global Management that financed the Kushner in-laws of Donald’s daughter Ivanka Trump with hundreds of millions of dollars...

ExxonMobil has also donated $1 million to Americans for Carbon Dividends (AFCD), which lobbies for the carbon tax scheme, Baker-Schultz plan.
    AFCD is co-chaired by former U.S. Senators Trent Lott and John Breaux, who are now lobbyists with Squire Patton Boggs: https://readsludge.com/2019/12/10/la...-biden-donors/
    (https://archive.is/HlYY9)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seagram’s liquor heiress and Nxivm cult member Clare Bronfman was sentenced Wednesday to six years and nine months in prison for her role in the upstate cult — a far harsher sentence than even prosecutors had asked for.

The daughter of late Canadian billionaire Edgar Bronfman Sr. pleaded guilty last year to charges related to the notorious group and its sex-trafficking svengali, Keith Raniere.

“She used her incredible wealth as a means of intimidation, threat and exacting revenge on individuals who challenged its [Nxivm] dogmas,” Judge Nicholas G. Garaufis said as he handed down the sentence in Brooklyn federal court.

Bronfman, 41, faced 30 months behind bars under federal sentencing guidelines for charges of conspiracy to conceal and harbor an illegal alien for financial gain and fraudulent use of identification, although prosecutors had sought twice that, calling for five years.

But Garaufis ultimately delivered an even harsher punishment — sending her to the slammer for 81 months and ordering her to pay a $500,000 fine.

More at: https://nypost.com/2020/09/30/seagra...e-in-sex-cult/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Interview with cult member later today

50:30

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Scott Adams@ScottAdamsSays
    7 hours ago
    My NXIVM video interview update

Today I recorded an interview with Nicki Clyne (actress from Battlestar Galactica by the way) who describes her experience with the so-called “cult” of NXIVM that is featured in HBO’s series The Vow.

Yes, she has a brand. I didn’t ask to see it.

I am waiting for YouTube to manually review the video for monetization before release. (The algorithm demonetized it instantly.) I hope to have that tonight.

It will make news. Let’s just say the story you know is not the story you will hear. It’s making my head spin.

I hope to have it for you soon. Will update here and on Twitter.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://twitter.com/EDNYnews/status/1321184945130426370

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Actress Allison Mack has been sentenced to 3 years in prison for her role in the Bronfman-controlled NXIVM cult: https://pagesix.com/2021/06/30/allis...or-nxivm-role/

It's strange to see the same corrupt crooks in different organisations, over and over and over again.
    At the 6 November 2019 annual World Jewish Congress (WJC) gala Leonard Lauder, Ira Rennert, Alexander Mashkevich were also present (besides the following 6)....

See Henry Kissinger, Ronald Lauder, UN Ambassador Nikki Haley (who received the Theodor Herzl Award).

See Baron David de Rothschild, Lord Jacob Rothschild, Ronald Lauder (WJC president's after Edgar Bronfman, Trump's close friend), Robert Kraft at 2019 WJC Gala .

https://israelpalestinenews.org/worl...rs-for-israel/

Isn't it strange that in November 2016, the month that Ronald Lauder's buddy Trump was elected US president, the Lauder-chaired WJC awarded the Theodor Herzl award to Joe Biden, introduced by Trump's friend Kissinger?!?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_arUvbmgL4Q

Maybe the most interesting Lauder connection is the Lauder - Finkelstein - Lynn Forester link.
    Lewis Rosenstiel was a business partner of Meyer Lansky; the mob business partner of the Bronfman family.

Lewis Rosenstiel´s daughter, Cathy, married James Finkelstein (a client of Cohn): https://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1...dirty_dick.pdf

James Finkelstein is the brother of the good friend of Donald Trump, Andrew Stein (who had shortened his surname), who attended his wedding to, another friend of Jeffrey Epstein, Lynn Forester (these days married to the economic adviser to Queen Elizabeth II, Sir Evelyn de Rothschild).

In 1985, Donald Trump circumvented the state’s contribution limits by disbursing his $50,000 contribution to Andrew Stein to become New York´s City Council President through 18 subsidiary companies.
    Trump first guaranteed the $50,000 campaign loan to Stein and then repaid it himself in 1988 after Stein had become New York´s City Council President: https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...cal-donations/

See Lynn Forester, Andrew Stein (who Lynn married), and Donald Trump.
    Lauder - Trump - Finkelstein - Lynn Forester

Maybe the most interesting Lauder connection is the Lauder - Finkelstein - Lynn Forester link.
    Lauder - Trump - Finkelstein - Lynn Forester
    I don't think I've written about the gay paedophile attorney Roy Cohn's connection to Lauder before, other than through the World Jewish Congress and Mega Group that both included Edgar Bronfman and Ronald Lauder. With Roy Cohn working for mobsters associated with Bronfman you already have an (indirect) relationship...

Roy Cohn's famous friends included Estee Lauder (born Josephine Mentzer) and her son Ronald Lauder, who was also one of Cohn's clients: https://mintpressnews.cn/mega-group-...candal/261172/

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Michael Steinhardt, revealed that his father, Sol “Red McGee” Steinhardt, was Lansky’s associate and a major player in New York’s criminal scene.
    Rabbi Shmuley Boteach was financed by Zionist philanthropist billionaire, none other than MEGA member, art thief, Michael Steinhardt.

Steinhardt was one of the business associates of none other than Marc Rich, who was convicted of tax evasion and racketeering who was then pardoned by President Clinton in January 2001, after lobbying by Steinhardt (and of course a nice donation to the Clinton donation).
    Marc’s wife, Denise Rich, in the fall of 2000 also donated $100,000 to Boteach’s L'Chaim Society, when none other than Michael Jackson joined Boteach to come to Denise Rich’s fundraising events.
    Boteach’s L'Chaim Society's however spent nothing on anything remotely charitable, just salaries and expenses.

Shmuley is closely associated with Jared Kushner, the Chabad-Lubavitch husband of Ivanka Trump. Shmuley is a columnist for Kushner’s New York Observer. The Observer’s editor-in-chief, Ken Kurson, serves on the board of Boteach’s charity.
    That same Kurson also was a speechwriter in Donald’s 2016 presidential campaign.

See Trump meeting Shmuley Boteach.

In 2017, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach posted several photos with Steve Bannon, of the British royals controlled SCL Group, that got Trump crowned US president and convinced Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to run for president in next year’s election.

In June 2023, Rabbi Shmuley had a good talk with Bobby Kennedy about his love and support for Israel and the Jews.
    See RFK Jr. with Shmuley Boteach and his wife.

After Michael Steinhardt was caught with $70 million in stolen art, he had to give back “surrender” the stolen art in another sweetheart deal made with NY District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr.
    Rabbi-Shmuley-Chabad-Oxford-Trump-Kagame

After Michael Steinhardt was caught with $70 million in stolen art, he had to give back “surrender” the stolen art in another sweetheart deal made with NY District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr.
    Rabbi-Shmuley-Chabad-Oxford-Trump-Kagame
    There are some interesting links to Cyrus Vance Jr. and his “Sr.” father…

After graduating from Columbia Law in 1980, Lynn Forester began her career with the Simpson, Thacher & Barkett, where Cyrus R. Vance Sr. was a partner.
    That was before Lynn married the Bronfman/Lansky/Trump connected politician Andrew Stein (Finkelstein).

Vance had been Jimmy Carter’s Secretary of State from 1976 to 1980, and was a member of the Pilgrims Society, Trilateral Commission, Center for National Policy (CNP), Aspen Institute, and a Bilderberg attendee.
    Vance Sr.’s son, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., started working for NY District Attorney Robert M. Morgenthau in 1980. The same year the Epstein connected lawyer Robert F. Kennedy Jr. also stared working there. Coincidentally RFK Jr’s house was the location where Forester and President Clinton discussed Jeffrey Epstein, according to her April 1995 letter.

In 2009, Vance Jr. became District Attorney of New York.
    Then in 2011, a lawyer working for Cyrus Vance Jr. requested to downgrade Jeffrey Epstein’s status as a sex offender, where actually the sweetheart plea deal was used for an argument, because he was let off the hook so easily this “is strong evidence that the offense did not occur”: https://rielpolitik.com/2022/11/21/h...de-rothschild/
    (https://archive.is/eVUvZ)

Then it gets even better (or should I say worse?)…
    In 2015, the Jeffrey Epstein connected Harvey Weinstein was accused by 22-year-old model Ambra Battilana Gutierrez of groping her breasts and attempting to put a hand up her skirt. The next day she met Weinstein with a wiretap. After she refuses to get in a room with Weinstein, explaining "yesterday was kind of aggressive for me" and asking why he had groped her breast, Weinstein admits what he did with the response, “Don’t ruin your friendship with me for five minutes".
    So, Vance Jr. decided to not prosecute the case.

The high-class attorney friend of the Trump family, David Boise, who represented Weinstein, donated $10,000 after Vance's office refused to prosecute Harvey Weinstein.
    David Boies of course also represents several of Jeffrey Epstein’s victims. What’s a conflict of interest anyway: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_Vance_Jr.

Even better?!?
    In 2011, the French married then-head of the IMF, cofounder and former vice-president of Le Cercle, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, was arrested after he was accused of sexual assault by a hotel maid at the Sofitel hotel. Strauss-Kahn claimed that the sex had been consensual.
    In 2007, Strauss-Kahn was also a founding member of Soros’ European Council on Foreign Relations (ECFR).

The Guinean-born maid Nafissatou Diallo had a torn ligament in her shoulder, bruises on her vagina, and ripped stockings after the sexual encounter.
    Nafissatou Diallo entered his room at 12:06/07 pm. After the sexual encounter, at 12:13 pm, Strauss-Kahn called his daughter and he already left the hotel by 12:28 pm.
    This in my opinion rather suggests rape over consensual sex…

Either way I think that Strauss-Kahn should have been prosecuted.
    Vance Jr's office dismissed the charges against Dominique Strauss-Kahn for which he was widely praised, including by some of our wonderful media, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, former Mayor Ed Koch, and former Manhattan DA Robert Morgenthau.

Strauss-Kahn was forced to resign from the IMF over this scandal. He has since been repeatedly accused of sexual crimes.
    The civil case was later settled for an undisclosed amount: https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Dominique_Strauss-Kahn

And to finish this post, something even more serious than paying hush money to a porn star and a Playboy bunny…

In the spring of 2012, Donald Trump’s eldest children, Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr., were about to be charged with inflating figures about how well the condos in Trump SoHo were selling to lure buyers in violation of the Martin Act. Trump SoHo was the project for which Trump partnered with Bayrock and Sapir (with more Chabad-Lubavitch links).

Donald Trump (Sr.) got his personal lawyer for a decade, Marc Kasowitz, to handle the case. On 11 January 2012, Kasowitz donated $25,000 to the re-election campaign of Manhattan district attorney Cyrus Vance Jr that returned the $25,000 contribution. On 16 May 2012, Kasowitz visited Vance’s office, in the presence of Dan Alonso and Adam Kaufmann. Vance later overruled his prosecutors and told them to drop the case.
    In January 2013 Kasowitz personally donated almost $32,000, and 20 of his law firm’s partners and employees kicked in at least another $9,000 to Vance Jr. In October 2013, as Election Day approached, Kasowitz hosted a breakfast which raised another $9,000 for Vance’s campaign.
    Trump, the Kazakh gangster, Erdogan and the Chabad
    Last edited by Firestarter; 10-07-2023 at 12:58 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345