Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clinton-Linked Cult Leader Who Hot-Branded Women Arrested For Sex Trafficking

Clinton-Linked Cult Leader Who Hot-Branded Women Arrested For Sex Trafficking

Clinton-Linked Cult Leader Who Hot-Branded Women Arrested For Sex Trafficking
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ex-trafficking

Keith Raniere

Want to 'join' the club???

=========

Article dated October 2017...
    Women say they were branded and traumatized by secret group's doctors

In a complaint filed with the state Department of Health over the summer and shared with the Times, a woman said Dr. Brandon Porter, of the Albany suburb Clifton Park, did studies on behalf of NXIVM's personal development program. In one study, she said, Porter connected her to brainwave monitoring equipment and without warning showed her film clips depicting extreme violence including gang rape. She said she has been haunted by the images for almost a year.

Other women complained to the health department that Dr. Danielle Roberts, a family doctor in Clifton Park, used a surgical device to burn brands on women's lower abdomens during their initiations into a secret sorority within NXIVM.

Porter resigned his position as a general practitioner at St. Peter's Hospital in Albany after the Times story was published, a hospital spokesman said.

Roberts didn't respond to a phone message Friday, and Porter's phone number is unlisted. The Times said neither doctor responded to repeated inquiries seeking comment.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nxivm-w...group-doctors/
    Last edited by goldenequity; 03-29-2018 at 06:52 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So the entire Clinton connection is that they were both in the state of Arkansas at the same time?

was run out of Arkansas when Bill Clinton was governor

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    So the entire Clinton connection is that they were both in the state of Arkansas at the same time?
    I take it you have not spent time in Arkansas .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I take it you have not spent time in Arkansas .
    I have a couple of cousins married to each other there.

NO, he donated to the Clintons.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    NO, he donated to the Clintons.
    Ron and Rand Paul probably had some nuts donate to their campaigns as well.

https://www.opensecrets.org/pres12/c...p?id=N00005906

Ron Paul (R) Top Contributors 2012 cycle:

US Army $113,933
    US Navy $91,100
    US Air Force $88,102
    US Dept of Defense $42,500
    Google Inc $42,478
    Boeing Co $30,724
    US Marine Corps $30,708
    Microsoft Corp $30,259
    IBM Corp $26,998
    US Government $26,467
    Intel Corp $24,046
    Lockheed Martin $23,370
    Northrop Grumman $22,684
    RagingWire Enterprise Solutions $20,000
    Corriente Advisors $20,000
    US Dept of Homeland Security $19,984
    US Postal Service $19,692
    US Dept of Veterans Affairs $17,924
    Verizon Communications $17,493
    Oracle Corp $17,163
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-29-2018 at 01:53 PM.

Ron and Rand Paul probably had some nuts donate to their campaigns as well.
    They aren't known for pay to play schemes.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

NXIVM Funding and the Clinton connection
    As Rolling Stone reported in November, "In 2010, Vanity Fair published "The Heiresses and the Cult," a detailed account of Seagram heiresses Sara and Clare Bronfman's immersion in NXIVM; the sisters reportedly gave up approximately $150 million of their trust fund to help fund the alleged cult."
    And in a 2007 article by the New York Post entitled "Hillary's $30,000 fans are her "cult" following," journalistCharles Hurt notes that Raniere was run out of Arkansas after Bill Clinton's then-attorney general, Winston Bryant, charged the cult leader and two others with fraud and business deception.
    While Raniere paid fines in both New York and Arkansas in the case, over a decade later NXIVM executives proceeded to donate $29,900 to Hillary Clinton's presidential 2006 campaign - and at least three NXIVM officials are "invitation-only" members of the Clinton Global Initiative.

On March 14 and April 13, records show, more than a dozen contributions poured into Clinton’s coffers from NXIVM, an executive and group-awareness training organization led by Brooklyn-born Keith Raniere, 47.
    Most were from first-time political donors, each giving the $2,300 maximum.

Three of the March and April Clinton pledges came from Raniere’s most high-profile followers: Seagram heiresses Clare and Sara Bronfman, and Pamela Cafritz, daughter of D.C. A-listers Buffy and Bill Cafritz.
    Hillary isn’t the only Clinton NXIVM officials are attracted to.
    At least three of them – group President Nancy Salzman and the Bronfman sisters – are members of Bill’s charitable organization, the Clinton Global Initiative. Membership is by invitation only and requires at least a $15,000 donation per person for one year. -New York Post

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ex-trafficking

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So those horrible Clintons are at it again?! Too bad that some “alternative media” are so busy accusing the Clintons that they seem to forget that Donald Trump is part of the same crime syndicate...

Keith Raniere and actress Allison Mack have both been arrested for leading the NXIVM sex cult.

Maybe you’ve heard of Donald Trump’s unofficial advisor Roger Stone, who’s also connected to mass shooting magnet Sheriff Scott Israel, Roy Cohn, Paul Manafort and...
    Roger Stone was paid by NXIVM to do an audit.

Roger Stone said it was evident that the NXIVM operation was bankrolled in large part by the Bronfman sisters, Sara and Clare Bronfman, heiresses to the multimillion-dollar Seagram's alcohol fortune.

Raniere’s organization also hired Doug Rutnik, father of Democratic Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, as a lobbyist. When Rutnik resigned, he signed a nondisclosure agreement: http://www.newsweek.com/roger-stone-...raniere-907558

Raniere has earlier been accused of sex abuse involving girls as young as 12.

The majority of funding for NXIVM, over $150 million, came from the trust funds of Seagram heiresses, Sara and Clare Bronfman.
    The Bronfman family has very close ties to the Rothschild banking dynasty, with members of both families belonging to many of the same companies, including their joint financial firm, Bronfman & Rothschild.
    At Bronfman & Rothschild Donald Trump’s and Jeffrey Epstein’s friend “Lady” Lynn Forester de Rothschild is on the Board of Directors: https://thefreethoughtproject.com/al...-slavery-ring/

See Lynn Forester, with Andrew stein, and their good friend Donald Trump.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I guess @dannno will be happy that this time I have some information on the Clintons…

Today I noticed that Aangirfan has added a lot of interesting information on NXIVM: http://archive.is/UZptU

Keith Raniere graduated in Troy, New York, in 1982, having majored in physics, math, and biology.
    In 1990, Raniere founded Consumers’ Buyline, a multi-level marketing company.
    In 1998, together with NLP trainer Nancy Salzman, he founded Executive Success Programs (ESP).
    ESP was a corporate self-help program. Many of its “graduates” reported amazing results. Its alumni include Sheila Johnson (co-founder of Black Entertainment Television); Antonia Novello (former U.S. surgeon general); Emiliano Salinas (son of Mexico’s former president Carlos Salinas); and Richard Branson.

See “Sir” Richard Branson with Sara Bronfman.

In the fall of 2002, Sara Bronfman joined ESP (now called NXIVM) later joined by her sister Clare Bronfman.
    In 2003, Sara’s and Clare’s billionaire father, Edgar Bronfman Sr, signed up for a five-day “V.I.P.” course, later he began private therapy sessions with Nancy Salzman.
    When Clare told Edgar Sr. Bronfman that NXIVM had borrowed $2 million from her, Bronfman soon cut his ties with NXIVM. Sara and Clare Bronfman have donated as much as $150 million to NXIVM.
    Most articles claim that Keith Raniere caused a rift between the sisters and daddy Edgar Bronfman Sr.

After a less than flattering article on NXIVM appeared, Toni Natalie warned Edgar Bronfman Sr for Keith Raniere.
    Natalie learned that NXIVM hired the controversial Israeli-born private investigator Juval Aviv to spy on her private life and business activities.
    Sara joined NXIVM’s executive board and was given the title of minister of humanities.

In 2003, 35-year-old Kristin Snyder disappeared after a NXIVM session in Alaska. Her body was never found, but in her truck a note was found:
    I was brainwashed and my emotional center of the brain was killed/turned off ... Please contact my parents ... if you find me or this note. I am sorry ... I didn’t know I was already dead.
    In May 2009, Sara and Clare Bronfman arranged an appearance by the Dalai Lama for the NXIVM. Because both Skidmore College and Rensselaer Polytechnic declined to host the event, it was first cancelled, but then went ahead anyway (on 6 May 2009).
    At one point his hypocriticalness Dalai Lama placed a scarf around Raniere’s neck to show his support for NXIVM.

Two weeks before the Dalai Lama in Albany event, NXIVM was threatened by a letter to Raniere and Salzman by 9 senior members, who resigned from the group, and demanded that NXIVM pay them $2.1 million it owed them. Clare and Sara’s financial manager, Barbara Bouchey, was among those who resigned. Bouchey was swiftly fired by the Bronfman sisters.
    Bouchey copied evidence, before giving the originals back, because she believed that the Bronfmans were planning to “set me up”. Bouchey says she has evidence of “potentially illegal activities”. But was forbidden by the court from speaking about the Bronfmans’ financial dealings, so could offer no evidence.

In 2010, Joe O’Hara, NXIVM’s former consultant, alleged that NXIVM was involved in a variety of illegal activities, including tax evasion, money laundering, and immigration violations.
    He also claimed that 2 Bronfman foundations misused tax-exempt funds, spending them on non-charitable purposes, including purchasing an expensive piano for Raniere: https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2...ronfman-201011
    (archived here: http://archive.is/VsHtt)

Keith Raniere founded NXIVM in 1998, shortly after his Consumers' Buyline collapsed under allegations it was a pyramid scheme.

According to Kristen Keeffe, Raniere got Clare W. Bronfman access to Edgar Bronfman Sr's emails for a year, including emails with Hillary Clinton and world leaders with the World Jewish Congress (which Bronfman headed from 1981 to 2007).
    Keeffe claims that Clare hacked into her father's email account using an email with a virus in the attachment.
    Hillary Clinton and Edgar Bronfman became friends after meeting in the late 1990s. Hillary supported Bronfman in his successful efforts to get Swiss banks to pay billions of dollars to relatives of Holocaust victims. Edgar Bronfman also donated to Hillary’s campaign, including her 2008 presidential campaign.
    In 1999, President Clinton awarded Bronfman a US Medal of Freedom. In 2004, Hillary sat next to Edgar Sr. at his 75th birthday celebration at Seagram headquarters in New York.

See Edgar Bronfman and the Clintons.

Keeffe left NXIVM in 2014.
    Keeffe claimed top officials in NXIVM paid a Canadian investigative firm to investigate the financial records of 6 federal judges and US Sen. Chuck Schumer. According to Keeffe, the Canadian firm also obtained financial information on Edgar Bronfman and other officials of the Jewish World Congress.
    In March 2009, the Canadian investigative firm Canaprobe Group sent an invoice to Clare Bronfman for $10,000 for "banking sweep services" of Rick A. Ross, who claims to be a "recognised expert" in cults and is also sued by NXIVM.

Former NXIVM executive board member Barbara Bouchey claims that NXIVM has dragged her into 13 lawsuits and filed a criminal complaint against her as retribution for defecting from the cult in 2009.
    Keeffe also accused NXIVM officials of plotting to lure 4 women to Mexico in order to have them thrown in prison on false charges, including Bouchey; Toni Foley; and Susan Dones: https://www.timesunion.com/local/art...th-6576310.php
    (archived here: http://archive.is/meHmD)

Actress India Oxenberg joined the NXVIM cult. India's mother, Catherine Oxenberg, is the daughter of Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia; Catherine also starred in Dynasty.
    India Oxenberg's father, William Weitz Shaffer, pleaded guilty to smuggling $50 million worth of illegal drugs into the US from Thailand.

In 2017, both Christina Oxenberg and Shaffer told they fear for the well-being of their daughter, India Oxenberg, while she is in NXIVM.
    Christina Oxenberg said:
    And I feel like she's easy prey, I think she's in danger. My heart is broken. I want my daughter back and I won't stop until I get her.
    Former NXIVM member Sarah Edmondson, told about how women were branded and that she had to hand over naked photos and other compromising material to her “master” - Lauren Salzman – to keep her obedient.
    According to Frank Parlato, former PR writer for NXIVM:
    India's being tortured and being held there with blackmail. She’s a victim.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eave-cult.html

See Donald Trump with Christina Oxenberg (sister of Catherine).

Edgar Bronfman Jr., half-brother of Sara and Clare, is a member of Queen Elizabeth’s Committee of 300, and the chairman of Warner Music Group.
    Charles Bronfman is also a member of the Committee of 300, and the owner of Seagram liquor, net worth $2 billion.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 11-13-2018 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Archive link Aangirfan
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

The Bronfman sisters’ World Ethical Foundation invited the Dalai Lama (he came on 6 May 2009) in return for a donation of more than $1 million.
    See his hypocriticalness, after he placed a Tibetan scarf round the neck of Keith Raniere.

The deal was made by Sara Bronfman and Lama Tenzin Dhonden, head of the Dalai Lama's US trust.
    See the Dalai Lama on stage at the NXIVM event, with Sara Bronfman circled (I think her sister Clare is sitting to her left), Albany, New York.

Sara first met Dhonden, in Idaho in 2007. In 2008, Dhonden visited Sara in Albany and met other NXIVM members, including Raniere.
    According to Susan Dones, a former top ranking member of NXIVM, everybody in the cult knew that Sara and Dhonden were having an affair (even though Dhonden made a vow of chastity):
    They travelled together to California, to Seattle, to Silver Bay, and Necker Island.
    They were clearly a couple, but this was hidden to outsiders, and probably the Dalai Lama, since Lama Tenzin was supposed to be a monk, and he would have been defrocked if they found out.
    Frank Parlato said:
    He's clearly not a true monk because we all knew he was having an affair with Sara and it was ill disguised.
    NXIVM members have said they had seen Lama Tenzin at Sara's house coming out of her bedroom, it was an open secret that they were having an affair, everyone was talking about it. Keith [Raniere] would call him Sara's 'husband'.
    Sara Bronfman travelled with her mother Georgina Bronfman, Allison Mack and Lama Tonzin Dohnden to the private island of Virgin billionaire Richard Branson, Necker in the British Virgin Islands.
    It’s also claimed that Sara bought Dhonden a house.

On 13 April 2009 the Dalai Lama wrote the foreword to a book co-authored by Raniere to boost sales.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-sex-cult.html
    (archived here: http://archive.is/mnXbj)

Keith Raniere was arrested by Mexican federal police in a gated luxury community in Puerto Vallarta, end March, beginning April.
    Raniere was surrounded by adoring women, including actresses Nicki Clyne of Battlestar Galactica and Allison Mack of Smallville.

The “slaves” were not only expected to please their master, but also to recruit more slaves.

Chet Hardin witnessed a meeting between Nicki Clyne and Ally Mack and former Troy Mayor Harry Tutunjian about setting up a non-profit in Troy related to NXIVM. The actresses began hanging out with Hardin’s friends.
    Hardin knew about their donations to Hillary Clinton and close connections to Rensselaer County politicians.

NXIVM have used the services of the following prominent political figures: Roger Stone (Republican dirty trickster and long-time Trump advisor); Steve Pigeon (ally of Gov. Andrew Cuomo); Alphonse D’Amato (former US Senator); and Jack Casey (former Rensselaer County Republican Party Chairman).

According to Toni Natalie (who left NXIVM left in 1999), NXIVM is responsible for the death of Kristin Snyder, who took a 16-day NXIVM course in Alaska and then disappeared. Authorities ruled her death a “suicide “ (where have I heard that before?): http://web.archive.org/web/20180406084547/http://thealt.com/2018/04/04/10552/

The following court document shows that the court is trying very hard to keep everything hushed up...

IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED AND AGREED by and between the undersigned attorneys and the defendants KEITH RANIERE, also known as “Vanguard,” and ALLISON MACK, and ORDERED by the Court, pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 16(d), that:
    (…)
    15. In the event any defendant, defense counsel or defense staff wishes to attach any Highly Sensitive Information to public filings with the Court, defense counsel must obtain consent of the government, or if such consent is not granted make an application to the Court for authorization to make such disclosure, and either (i) notify the government sufficiently in advance of the contemplated disclosure to permit briefing and argument on the propriety of such disclosure; or (ii) inform the Court in writing why it should decide the application ex parte without notice to the government;
    https://frankreport.com/wp-content/u...aling-info.pdf

There is also a list of people or entities affiliated with Keith Raniere and Allison Mack:
    DOS (or “The Vow” or “The Sorority”);
    NXIVM CORPORATION DBA ESP;
    FIRST PRINCIPLES INCORPORATED;
    JNESS, LLC;
    THE ETHICAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION,
    EXO-ESO;
    THE SOURCE;
    ULTIMA LLC;
    AXIOLOGY, INC.;
    BUYER’S ADVOCATE, INC.;
    EQUIPT CORP.;
    NXV PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CORPORATION (NX PMC);
    SUNSHINE PROPERTIES, INC.;
    ELITE HOUSING CORP.;
    ETHICAL VALUE EXCHANGE, LLC;
    WEB EQUIPMENT, LLC;
    ELITE MARKETING PROFESSIONALS, INC.;
    POIESIS, INC.; RCG CORP LLC;
    RAINBOW CULTURAL GARDEN, LLC;
    PRECISION DEVELOPMENT, LLC;
    ETHICAL PRINCIPLES, LLC;
    EXECUTIVE HOUSING & PROPERTIES, INC.;
    MOVING PIXELS, INC.;
    MY IMAGES, INC.;
    NX APPAREL, INC.;
    NX PROPERTY MANGEMENT CORPORATION;
    THE ART OF MOVEMENT, INC.;
    GENERAL SERVICE PAYMENTS, INC.;
    GENIUSES, LLC;
    ONE ASIAN, LLC;
    WORLDWIDE NODES, LLC;
    BUNDLED ELEMENTS, LLC;
    SURE HOLDINGS, LLC;
    PSC I, LLC;
    E MALLARD WEB, CORP.;
    ETHICAL MEDIA, LLC;
    WORLDWIDE NETWORK, LLC;
    CREW HOLDINGS, LLC;
    EXECUTIVE SUCCESS PROGRAMS, INC. (NV);
    ETHOLUTIONS, INC.,
    DON’T BE DUMB, LLC;
    PLUGGED-IN TECHNOLOGIES, LLC;
    SOCIETY OF PROTECTORS, LLS;
    NXV TRUST; ETHOLUTIONS, INC.;
    PRINCIPLED PRODUCTS, INC.;
    NXIVM PROPERTIES, LLC;
    FOWL HOLDINGS, LLC;
    2430AUT1 TRUST;
    BBFC TRUST;
    EMF TRUST;
    NX TRUST, INC.;
    APPLIED PRINCIPLES;
    THE ROOFING COMPANY;
    SUCCESS PROGRAMS UNLIMITED, LLC;
    LIFE LEARNING, INC. (NV);
    WORLD AUDIENCE PRODUCTIONS, INC.;
    WOLRD AUDIENCE PRODUCTIONS, INC.;
    ITS ENDEAVORS, INC.;
    MALLARD WEB CORPORATION;
    SWEET P’S, INC.;
    7 SEVEN;
    LC;
    FRANKLIN, LLC;
    ACK KNOWLEDGE, LLC;
    ALOUSCH, LLC;
    COALITION OF ETHICISTS, LLC.
    DEVELOPMENT TRAINERS, LLC;
    ESSENCE INTERACTIVE, INC.;
    ETHICAL HUMANITARIAN FOUNDATION;
    EVENTS FOR HUMANITY, INC.;
    ETHELETICS, LLC;
    HOUSE OF EQUUS, LLC;
    IMPRESSIONATES, LLC;
    OCCAMS RAZOR, LLC;
    OUR EVOLUTION, LLC;
    RCG CORP LLC;
    RCG KIDS INTERNATIONAL, LLC;
    RETURN TO NATURE, LLC;
    RHYTHMS OF INFLUENCE, LLC;
    SPIRIT @ 19 INC.;
    THE RANIERE INITIATIVE, LLC;
    TRUTH, LLC;
    VEINTE-SEIZ, LLC;
    VILLAGE HALL LLC;
    WISDOM SYSTEMS, LLC;
    WORLDWIDE NODES LLC;
    ACK MANAGEMENT PTE LTD;
    NXIVN MEXICO SA DE CV;
    ACK WAKAYA HOLDINGS LLC.

There are Rainbow Cultural Garden schools, run by NXIVM, in several countries.
    The Miami Rainbow Cultural Garden child center was been closed by child protection officials.
    It appears that other “schools” where babies and small children are tutored the Keith Raniere way. This includes giving them 7 foreign nannies that all speak a different language to the child: https://artvoice.com/2018/04/28/rain...-and-toddlers/

According to the following Reddit thread, Barbara Bush was on the Advisory Board of NXIVM’s Rainbow Culture Garden: https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawaken...dvisory_board/
    But no evidence...
    Last edited by Firestarter; 12-17-2018 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Added names organisations

What dip$#@! brands their initials on a victim? They aren't bovines ffs, they can tell on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    So those horrible Clintons are at it again?! Too bad that some “alternative media” are so busy accusing the Clintons that they seem to forget that Donald Trump is part of the same crime syndicate...
    Did you donate to the Epstein lawsuit that is being put forward by a Trump supporter yet?

https://www.fundedjustice.com/Epstei...2D739gXVapl2D7
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Did you donate to the Epstein lawsuit that is being put forward by a Trump supporter yet?

https://www.fundedjustice.com/Epstei...2D739gXVapl2D7
    I thought you would be already pleased that I've added information on Clinton's ties to Bronfman and NXIVM...

If your point is that not all Trump supporters are evil; I completely agree. But that doesn’t make Donald Drumpf less of a scumbag...
    You can’t seriously mean that I should donate to a Trump supporter. I have been targeted by the Dutch government since at least 2005, with nobody’s help.
    Check for Roger Stone's ties to Donald Trump and the NXIVM sex cult.

Virginia L. Giuffre, that was sexually abused by the pedo sex ring, is mostly called by her maiden name Virginia Roberts.
    Virginia was actually recruited by Jeffrey Epstein’s partner, Ghislaine Maxwell, at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago.

Virginia was sexually abused as a minor by Prince Andrew.
    Donald Trump made his private jet available for Andrew to visit his (and Trump's) buddy Jeffrey Epstein.

In 2002, Donald Trump admitted that he was friends with Epstein for 15 years:
    I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy, he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6297428

See Donald, Melania Knauss, Jeff Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell at the Mar-a-Lago, 12 February 2000.
    According to braindead Trump-fans Donald expelled Epstein from the Mar-a-Lago in 1999, after Epstein was caught trying to seduce an underage girl.

For all of the child abuse by Jeffrey Epstein and his paedophile “clients”, Epstein served a total of 13 months “in jail”. That is he was locked up only for 8 hours every day, so only locked up for the night. Reportedly with the exception of Sundays when he was locked up the whole day.
    This means that Epstein was locked up for a total of some 55 days...
    Part of the deal was that Epstein’s “clients”, including Prince Andrew, were also off the hook.
    The deal was made by one Alexander Acosta.
    Donald Trump rewarded Acosta for getting his pedo friend Epstein, and the rest of the paedophile ring, off the hook by making him Secretary of Labor: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6456881

Donald Trump was also a good friend and business associate of Tevfik Arif, who was caught by the Turkish cops in a case of child trafficking and paedophilia.
    Arif was acquitted...
    Arif also transported an underage “model for sex” to Miami. The following thread also contains official court documents (that you can see free of charge): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6532237

See Donald with his good friend Tevfik and son Efendi Arif.

Donald Trump has also been (is) close to Silvester Stallone, who even attended his marriage to nude model Melania Knauss.
    In 1986, a 16-year-old girl accused Sly and his bodyguard of molesting her in a hotel in Las Vegas: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6553218
    Last edited by Firestarter; 05-14-2018 at 03:55 AM.

In 1990, 1991 a 12-year-old girl, whose mother was a saleswoman for Raniere's Consumers' Buyline Inc., was sexually abused about 60 times over the course of several months by the then 29/30-year-old Keith Raniere (after he'd offered to tutor her in Algebra and Latin).
    In 1993, about two years after their relationship ended, she complained to the cops. The cops refused to investigate, because the 12-year-old girl refused to wear a wire to frame Raniere.

In 1984, the then 24-year-old Raniere had a four-month sexual affair with the 15-year-old Gina Melita. He took her virginity in a dark room. During their relationship, he hounded the 135-pound girl to lose weight and urged her to keep their relationship a secret.

Before Melita left Raniere's life, in 1984, she introduced him to her 15-year-old friend Gina Hutchinson.
    In December 1984, around the time of Gina's 16th birthday, her older sister Heidi discovered Gina was having sex with Raniere. Heidi was home from college and Raniere crawled through the window of her sister's bedroom.
    Gina died in 2002, aged 33, reportedly by shooting herself in her head.

Raniere once organised a training session, where he told the students, including Toni Natalie, that mothers in some developing nations perform oral sex on their children to soothe them.
    Natalie claimed Raniere raped her when she refused to have sex with him, before she left in 1999: https://www.timesunion.com/local/art...ws-3341644.php

After several complaints against Dr. Brandon Porter, 44, for human experiments and other misdeeds, the New York State Office of Professional Medical Conduct (OPMC) refused to investigate further.
    In a September 2017 letter, the state told Jen Kobelt it would not investigate Dr. Porter, because …the issues you have described are not medical misconduct”.
    Only after stories in the media, the OPCM filed charges against Potter.

Porter’s experiments included showing NXIVM women, connected to an EEG machine, snuff videos of murders by machetes; a man being forced to eat part of his own brain; gang rape; and other disgusting videos. Porter conducted experiments like these for The Ethical Science Foundation, founded by Clare Bronfman (who paid for the experiments).
    No charges were brought against Porter for his involvement with Rainbow Cultural Garden, funded by Sara Bronfman.

Porter was also charged with not reporting that more than 100 people, including children, at the 2016 Vanguard Week in New York became ill with flu-like symptoms, vomiting and diarrhoea.
    This was probably caused by toxics in food or beverages. Curiously enough, no high ranking members of NXIVM got ill or slaves that Raniere wanted to “mentor” personally.
    Raniere ordered everyone to keep quiet about the “epidemic” or else.

Daniela Fernandez was imprisoned for 18 months for refusing to have sex with Raniere.

Dr. Porter is married to Jane Jeffries, another cult member. At one time, the Porters had their own children in Rainbow.
    Before the controversy in the media, St. Peter’s had ignored at least one report about Porter’s involvement with the NXIVM sex cult. Dr. Porter was asked to resign his position at St. Peter’s Hospital in the Albany area: https://frankreport.com/2018/05/05/d...dical-license/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/ifALS)
    Last edited by Firestarter; 05-14-2018 at 08:48 AM.

Billionaire Richard Branson's name was in the same little black book that also contained the contact numbers for Edgar Bronfman, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump:
    http://nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex...ffrey-epstein/

Branson’s own private Island is located next to the sex island of Jeffrey Epstein: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...h-life-4919588

Here’s the February 2018 indictment against Keith Raniere: https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr...46381/download
    In or about and between February 2016 and June 2017, both dates being approximate and inclusive, within the Eastern District of New York and elsewhere, the defendant KEITH RANIERE, together with others, did knowingly and intentionally conspire to recruit, entice, harbor, transport, provide, obtain, maintain, patronize and solicit persons, to wit: Jane Does 1 and 2, individuals whose identities are known to the undersigned, in and affecting interstate and foreign commerce, knowing that means of force, threats of force, fraud and coercion, as described in Title 18, United States Code, Section 1591 (e)(2), and one or more combinations of such means, would be used to cause such persons to engage in one or more commercial sex acts, contrary to Title 18, United States Code, Section 1591 (a)(1 ). (Title 18, United States Code, Sections 1594 (c), 1591 (b)(1) and 3551 et seq.)

See the relevant subsections of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1591 (a)(1 ), (b)(1), and (e)(2) – Sex trafficking of children or by force, fraud, or coercion: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1591
    (a) Whoever knowingly—
    (1)
    in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, or within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States, recruits, entices, harbors, transports, provides, obtains, advertises, maintains, patronizes, or solicits by any means a person;
    (...)

(b) The punishment for an offense under subsection (a) is—
    (1)
    if the offense was effected by means of force, threats of force, fraud, or coercion described in subsection (e)(2), or by any combination of such means, or if the person recruited, enticed, harbored, transported, provided, obtained, advertised, patronized, or solicited had not attained the age of 14 years at the time of such offense, by a fine under this title and imprisonment for any term of years not less than 15 or for life;
    (...)

(2) The term “coercion” means—
    (A)
    threats of serious harm to or physical restraint against any person;
    (B)
    any scheme, plan, or pattern intended to cause a person to believe that failure to perform an act would result in serious harm to or physical restraint against any person; or
    (C)
    the abuse or threatened abuse of law or the legal process.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You can’t seriously mean that I should donate to a Trump supporter.
    No, I don't mean you should donate money to a Trump supporter, I mean you should donate to have the records from the Epstein case unsealed to the public. I mean, holy crap, you sit here and write several pages worth of info a day sometimes on this forum, for what? To make people on this forum think Trump is a pedophile. But then when it comes to unsealing the details of the Epstein case to the public, you don't really care. So you don't really care about the victims at all, you don't actually care to move the ball forward in this case so we can find out the real truth, you don't care about any future victims, all you only care about is satiating your TDS. Sad.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-15-2018 at 10:39 AM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

No, I don't mean you should donate money to a Trump supporter, I mean you should donate to have the records from the Epstein case unsealed to the public. I mean, holy crap, you sit here and write several pages worth of info a day sometimes on this forum, for what? To make people on this forum think Trump is a pedophile. But then when it comes to unsealing the details of the Epstein case to the public, you don't really care. So you don't really care about the victims at all, you don't actually care to move the ball forward in this case so we can find out the real truth, you don't care about any future victims, all you only care about is satiating your TDS. Sad.
    Why do you even read my posts?
    You simply ignore the truth, to satisfy your unexplainable desire to kiss the a$$ of President Donald.

Why don't you tell this to the millions of Yemenis that are being starved to death, with the assistance of President Donald: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...f-Yemen/page10

Why do you even read my posts?
    For entertainment? To see what kind of fan fiction the deep state is producing today?

You simply ignore the truth, to satisfy your unexplainable desire to kiss the a$$ of President Donald.
    Do you know how many pedophile rings have been taken down since he became President?

You seem to be really concerned about the young girls Trump may or may not have slept with (you have no actual evidence, just possible links), but you don't seem to care about the hundreds or possibly thousands of girls who have been saved by Trump's actions.

You are more concerned with taking down Donald Trump than you are with making the world a better place.

That is the definition of TDS.

To see what kind of fan fiction the deep state is producing today?
    You're not seriously claiming that I'm a tool for the "deep state" are you?
    You are supporting the "deep state" with your Trump propaganda.
    You also support "deep state" disinformation tool Alex Jones, who has publicly confirmed that: 1) he was present at several Satanic rituals (real creepy), 2) he was introduced to the Cold War propganda of the John Birch Society through friends of the family as a young child (Alex still supports JBS), and 3) he has a bunch of family members working for the CIA.

Thanks to the Trump supporting media, I’ve found another interesting connection from the NXIVM cult to the Clinton Foundation.

In 2007, the New York Post reported that at least 3 high-ranking executives of the NXIVM cult, Nancy Salzman and both Bronfman sisters, are members of the Clinton Global Initiative.
    People can only become a member to the Clinton Global Initiative on invitation and have to donate at least $15,000 a year.

Executives and top associates of NXIVM – along with family members – donated $29,900 to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.
    Among the donators is Pamela Cafritz, daughter of D.C. hotshots Buffy and Bill Cafritz. In 2007, Cafritz shared a condo with Keith Raniere: https://nypost.com/2007/10/01/hillar...ult-following/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/RUh32)

I’ve found the previous information when searching for more on the supposed child abuse site of CEMEX in Tucson, Arizona, affiliated with the Clinton Foundation and Bronfman Rothschild.
    Multibillionaire Carlos Slim is the controllomg shareholder of CEMEX and also the 2nd largest stockholder of the New York Times.

Some claim that dolls found at the site prove that something horrible was going on there and they found “rape trees” (?): https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/1618616.html

You also support "deep state" disinformation tool Alex Jones, who has publicly confirmed that: 1) he was present at several Satanic rituals (real creepy), 2) he was introduced to the Cold War propganda of the John Birch Society through friends of the family as a young child (Alex still supports JBS), and 3) he has a bunch of family members working for the CIA.

Thanks to the Trump supporting media, I’ve found another interesting connection from the NXIVM cult to the Clinton Foundation.

In 2007, the New York Post reported that at least 3 high-ranking executives of the NXIVM cult, Nancy Salzman and both Bronfman sisters, are members of the Clinton Global Initiative.
    People can only become a member to the Clinton Global Initiative on invitation and have to donate at least $15,000 a year.

Executives and top associates of NXIVM – along with family members – donated $29,900 to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.
    Among the donators is Pamela Cafritz, daughter of D.C. hotshots Buffy and Bill Cafritz. In 2007, Cafritz shared a condo with Keith Raniere: https://nypost.com/2007/10/01/hillar...ult-following/

I’ve found the previous information when searching for more on the supposed child abuse site of CEMEX in Tucson, Arizona, affiliated with the Clinton Foundation and Bronfman Rothschild.
    Multibillionaire Carlos Slim is the controllomg shareholder of CEMEX and also the 2nd largest stockholder of the New York Times.

Some claim that dolls found at the site prove that something horrible was going on there and they found “rape trees” (?): https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/1618616.html
    Swordsmyth already posted most all that stuff in post #8..

And you have proven you don't actually care about taking down pedophiles, you just hate Trump. That is the definition of what the deep state is, that's all I'm saying.. the deep state doesn't care about taking down pedophiles, they just hate Trump. Coincidence?

I mean, when I found out about this lawsuit being filed to get the information public about Epstein's trial.. and that anybody could donate to it.. I was like, wow, you know who would really want to donate to this lawsuit? Firestarter. I had some faith in you, that you weren't the deep state, and you actually wanted to take down pedophiles. But that turned out not to be the case, via a very simple litmus test.

I mean, surely the guy who is completely obsessed with Epstein and other big name pedophiles and always digging up new information would be encouraged by such a huge break that we actually had a lawsuit being filed that would make public the information from the Epstein trial, right? But no, he can't donate to or even support the lawsuit or even show gratitude, appreciation or happiness that it is occurring because one of the people involved in filing the lawsuit "is a Trump supporter". Sorry, that is the most transparent, dumbest $#@! I've heard in my life. It shows you clearly don't care about taking down pedophiles like Epstein and his associates, and you have some other reason for actually being here.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-06-2018 at 10:38 AM.

The John Birch Society isn't perfect (is anyone?) but they are one of the "good guys", they are one of the best "good guys" out there.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 06-06-2018 at 01:27 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The John Birch Society isn't perfect (is anyone?) but they are one of the "good guys", they are one of the best "good guys" out there.
    During the "Cold War" the JBS supported the "war" against those horrible "Commies".
    In the 21th century the JBS supports the "War on terror" - doing great in Yemen!

If you think that "bombs for peace" makes this world a better place, you should step up and donate to the JBS; together with Dannno who cares so much for the underprivileged that he supports Trump as he has arranged that the rich pay less taxes.

You could read Bircher Richard Allen's - None dare call it a conspiracy (a favourite book of Alex Jones) and join the Infowars fanclub.

Or you could try one of Antony Sutton's book.

Antony C. Sutton – The Best Enemy Money Can Buy (1986): https://ia902302.us.archive.org/0/it...0Can%20Buy.pdf

In this book Sutton, shows that the Soviet military is heavily dependent on the US and other Western gifts, trade and exchange programs.
    The Western countries have sold, traded, or given the Communists everything from copper wiring and military trucks to tank technology, missile guidance technology, computers, and even the Space Shuttle.
    Ironically the US spent $300 billion a year on fight a Communist threat that was at the same time supported by the US and it allies.
    This made the wars in Korea, Vietnam and Afghanistan a possibility.

Soviet tractor plants were established in the early 1930s with major U.S. technical and equipment assistance.
    In the 1950s, the Soviet Union produced artillery tractors that were copies of Caterpillar tractors. They had trucks from the Henry Ford-Gorki plant.
    The North Korean Air Force had 180 Yak planes built in plants with US Lend-Lease equipment. These Yaks were later replaced by MiG-15s powered by Russian copies of Rolls-Royce jet engines sold to the Soviet Union in 1947.

All the main diesel and steam-turbine propulsion systems of 96 Soviet ships used in Vietnam were originally designed or constructed outside the USSR. If the State and Commerce Departments, in the 1950s and 1960s, had consistently enforced the legislation passed by Congress in 1949, the Soviets would not have had the ability to supply the Vietnamese War.

This is what the John Birch Society arranged for the world...
    Last edited by Firestarter; 06-07-2018 at 09:30 AM.

You sir, are no lover of liberty.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    During the "Cold War" the JBS supported the "war" against those horrible "Commies".
    In the 21th century the JBS supports the "War on terror" - doing great in Yemen!

If you think that "bombs for peace" makes this world a better place, you should step up and donate to the JBS; together with Dannno who cares so much for the underprivileged that he supports Trump as he has arranged that the rich pay less taxes.

You could read Bircher Richard Allen's - None dare call it a conspiracy (a favourite book of Alex Jones) and join the Infowars fanclub.

Or you could try one of Antony Sutton's book.

Antony C. Sutton – The Best Enemy Money Can Buy (1986): https://ia902302.us.archive.org/0/it...0Can%20Buy.pdf

In this book Sutton, shows that the Soviet military is heavily dependent on the US and other Western gifts, trade and exchange programs.
    The Western countries have sold, traded, or given the Communists everything from copper wiring and military trucks to tank technology, missile guidance technology, computers, and even the Space Shuttle.
    Ironically the US spent $300 billion a year on fight a Communist threat that was at the same time supported by the US and it allies.
    This made the wars in Korea, Vietnam and Afghanistan a possibility.

Soviet tractor plants were established in the early 1930s with major U.S. technical and equipment assistance.
    In the 1950s, the Soviet Union produced artillery tractors that were copies of Caterpillar tractors. They had trucks from the Henry Ford-Gorki plant.
    The North Korean Air Force had 180 Yak planes built in plants with US Lend-Lease equipment. These Yaks were later replaced by MiG-15s powered by Russian copies of Rolls-Royce jet engines sold to the Soviet Union in 1947.

All the main diesel and steam-turbine propulsion systems of 96 Soviet ships used in Vietnam were originally designed or constructed outside the USSR. If the State and Commerce Departments, in the 1950s and 1960s, had consistently enforced the legislation passed by Congress in 1949, the Soviets would not have had the ability to supply the Vietnamese War.

This is what the John Birch Society arranged for the world...
    The JBS does not support the war on terror and they opposed the kind of aid to the soviets that you speak of, it took them some time to learn how the world works below the surface level but the communists were part of the globalists' schemes to establish world government.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

An heiress to the Seagram Co. fortune was arrested in a widening probe of a self-help organization that prosecutors say operated as a secretive cult that branded its victims and forced them to participate in sexual acts.
    Clare Bronfman, the daughter of former Seagram chairman Edgar M. Bronfman, was one of four women charged Tuesday in connection with the investigation of Nxivm, an Albany, New York-based multi-level marketing company founded by Keith Raniere, according to John Marzulli, a spokesman for the Brooklyn U.S. Attorney.
    Raniere was arrested in Mexico in March and charged with sex trafficking, conspiracy and forced labor and is being held without bail. Allison Mack, an actress who allegedly recruited slaves for Raniere, was apprehended the following month and charged with similar crimes. Both have pleaded not guilty.
    According to the indictment, the four women — Bronfman, Kathy Russell, Lauren Salzman and Nancy Salzman — were members of Raniere’s “inner circle” along with Mack, and recruited and groomed sexual partners for him. Bronfman is one of seven children of her father, a second-generation heir who captained Seagram’s expansion during his years leading the company.

More at: http://fortune.com/2018/07/24/seagra...ontent=2269803

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yesterday morning, Clare Bronfman was arrested on the charge of running a pyramid scheme to enrich leader of the NXIVM cult Keith Raniere. She was put on house arrest and given an electronic monitoring bracelet after pleading not guilty and posting a $100 million bail.

Clare and her sister Sara both joined Nxivm and relocated to New York to get more involved. Sara Bronfman has not been arrested.
    Her indictment also accuses Nancy Salzman, her daughter Lauren and Nxivm bookkeeper Kathy Russell of the same offenses. To date a total of 6 members have been arrested, with leader Keith Raniere and his right-hand Allison Mack already indicted in May.

The US Attorney’s Office made several press releases, including:
    Raniere and Bronfman conspired to commit identity theft arising out of a scheme to obtain the e-mail usernames and passwords of perceived enemies and critics of Raniere in order to monitor their electronic communications.
    Bronfman encouraged and induced the illegal entry into the United States of an alien for Bronfman’s financial gain, engaging in international wire transfers to make it fraudulently appear that the victim had the financial resources to obtain an investor visa.
    As alleged, this long-running conspiracy crossed multiple avenues of criminal activity, which included, among other things, electronic monitoring; identity theft; extortion; victim smuggling; and illegal trafficking of a victim after a period of unlawful confinement.
    Among the criminal offenses that members of Nxivm have been accused are: identity theft, harbouring of aliens for financial gain, extortion, forced labour, sex trafficking, money laundering, wire fraud and obstruction of justice.
    Clare Bronfman is not accused of sex trafficking. Allison Mack has pleaded not guilty to sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and forced labour conspiracy charges.
    Clare Bronfman defended herself by stating that NXIVM has not coerced nor abused anyone. The group of women freely took a vow of loyalty.

Edgar Sr. had 5 children with his first wife, Ann Loeb, including Samuel.
    Samuel Bronfman (21 at the time) made headlines in 1975 after staging his kidnapping for a $2.3 million ransom. One of the two “kidnappers” later explained that he and Samuel were lovers: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-members.html

Justin Trudeau - Bronfman

For some reason Trudeau’s link to the Bronfman family isn’t mentioned in the stories I had read on NXIVM...

Justin Trudeau’s long-time friend is Stephen Bronfman, cousin of Clare and Sara Bronfman. Since 2013, Bronfman assisted Trudeau in his meteoric rise to Canadian Prime Minister as chief fundraiser and senior adviser.
    See Stephen Bronfman (left) with his buddy Justin Trudeau, 28 Augustus 2013.

Bronfman runs the Montreal-based investment firm Claridge, to manage the vast wealth of the Seagram liquor empire, which became rich in the 1920s by supplying illicit alcohol to the US during the prohibition.
    One of Claridge’s clients was the Cayman Islands-based trust of Leo Kolber, Stephen Bronfman’s godfather and chief fundraiser of the Liberal party. Kolber was a long-time friend of Pierre Trudeau, Justin’s father, who as PM appointed Kolber to the Canadian senate in 1983.

In November 2017, controversial news on Stephen Bronfman’s tax evasion schemes, involving millions of dollars to offshore havens, was published. Multimillion-dollars flowed between the US, Canada, Israel and the Cayman Islands.
    Bronfman and Kolber really formed one intertwined syndicate. The loan arrangements were unusual. For example a contract tied to a Charles Bronfman loan in 1991 of almost $ 10 million said: “The loan shall bear interest at such rate as may be determined between the parties from time to time”.

After switching the debt from Claridge Israel, the Kolber trust paid the US-based Bronfman trusts about $40,000 in interest. A related email said:
    As there was never supposed to be interest paid on this debt in substance (only in form), the [Kolber trust] needs to be compensated by the Bronfman trusts for these cash outlays, in some manner to be agreed upon by both parties.
    One idea was to get Kolber to register the interest paid to Claridge as “a fee for services rendered, equal to the interest.
    See a second email from May 2004, where the financial adviser details how the interest issue might be resolved, with the “intention to ‘make you whole’ somehow”.

A lawyer representing Jonathan Kolber and the Bronfmans denied improper activity: https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...aradise-papers
    (archived here: http://archive.is/PlSqe)

Leo Kolber once referred to himself as the Bronfman family's "consigliere".

The Bronfmans helped start the Kolber trust in 1991 with millions of dollars, including a $5.3 million loan in 1997. By then the trust had already collected almost $40 million. In total the Bronfman family and their US-based trusts loaned the Kolber Trust more than $34 million. All of it ended up in the no-tax Cayman Islands.
    At least some of the loans were interest free, including a $4 million loan in 2002 from Claridge to the Kolber Trust. Interest-free loans are often used for money laundering and/or tax evasion schemes...

Huge amounts were transferred from the Kolber Trust to Leo’s children.
    In 2007, $3 million was wired to Jonathan Kolber for "living expenses" and to purchase a Manhattan apartment. In total, he received $16.5 million tax-free from the trust.
    Lynne Kolber received $1.2 million, but got into tax problems. In 2007, Lynne “forgot” to declare $1.27 million from the trust for the previous decade, for which she had to pay back taxes.
    The trust managers devised a plan so she could get funds tax-free, by “gifts” from her brother Jonathan. In the US, gifts between family members are tax-free.

In 2014, Israel tightened its offshore trust laws, and in 2016 the Kolber Trust was dissolved: https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/ste...pers-1.4382511
    (archived here: http://archive.is/i5dfF)
    Last edited by Firestarter; 07-31-2018 at 10:15 AM.

Bronfman, Barrick, Khashoggi, Alex Jones

I’ve found some more interesting links from the Bronfman family to:
    - Peter Munk - Nat Rothschild’s and Oleg Deripaska’s business partner.
    - George H.W. Bush – former US President and CIA director.
    - Adnan Khashoggi – arms dealer, amongst others to Ayatollah Khomeini’s Iran in the 1980s.
    - Alex Jones – conspiracy theorist, whose family has worked for the CIA.

The late Peter Munk was the chairman of both Barrick Gold Corp and Trizec. Munk was a close friend of the Bronfmans, who owned Trizec. Trizec is a real estate conglomerate that owns a large share of Barrick.
    Peter Munk was a regular skiing partner of Crown Prince Charles. Munk was a member of the "1001 Club" founded by Prince Philip of Britain and Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands.
    Munk and Barrick director Andrew Sarlos are close associates of Rothschild agent George Soros, a personal investment director to Queen Elizabeth.

George Bush Sr. was Barrick Gold’s chief lobbyist, stockholder in Barrick, and honorary senior adviser to Barrick's international advisory board.
    Brian Mulroney, was George Bush's errand boy, Canadian PM (1984-93) and also on Barrick’s international advisory board.

In 1974, Munk signed an investment partnership agreement with the late Saudi arms-trafficking billionaire Adnan Khashoggi.
    Khashoggi was one of the main funders of Barrick Gold Corp.: https://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/publ...gang_and_b.pdf

Mohamed al-Fayed worked for Khashoggi and married Adnan's sister, Samira Khashoggi, Dodi’s mother.
    Adnan Khashoggi was once arrested for helping Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos with embezzling money: https://www.independent.co.uk/News/o...-a7776776.html

Adnan Khashoggi was also one of the financial backers of the jazz movie “The Cotton Club” (1984).
    Robert Evans was the film's producer, who hired Francis Ford Coppola as director for the film.

Robert Evans has been married 7 times, including to Camilla Sparv (1964-1967) and Catherine Oxenberg (for 1 ˝ weeks in 1998).
    Camilla Sparv’s third husband is one Fred Kolber (I haven’t found any information on him and don’t know if he’s related to Leo…).
    Catherine Oxenberg is best known for her role of Amanda Carrington in Dynasty, but in this context it’s more important that she has complained that her daughter is a mind-controlled slave of the NXIVM cult.

In 1980, Robert Evans was convicted of cocaine trafficking (with his brother Charles): https://wikivisually.com/wiki/Robert_Evans

Donald Trump once boasted about buying the “greatest yacht in the world” from Adnan Khashoggi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuWMH5TD5bE

Alex Jones claimed that he doesn’t know Khashoggi: https://youtu.be/Q_qd1Sc1eDI

Holly Bronfman-Lev is a half-sister of Sara and Clare Bronfman (they’ve been trying hard to delete this from the internet), she holds 6.42% in Treetops Acquisition Group: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External...xUeXBlPTM=&t=1
    (archived here: http://archive.is/WniDi)

Holly’s lawyer is one Elizabeth Schurig, partner at Schurig Jetel Beckett Tackett, located at 100 Congress Ave., 22nd floor, Austin, Texas. The same address as Holly’s Bet Lev Foundation: https://www.corporationwiki.com/Texa.../36776088.aspx
    (archived here: http://archive.is/0EE0B)

In August 2007, Alex and wife Kelly Jones bought a house 2 years later valued at almost $800,000.
    Later that year Elizabeth Schurig became the lawyer for Alex and Kelly Jones (taking over from David Sewell). The relationship between Alex and his lawyer is closer than I would expect.

In November 2007, Schurig for her client Alex Jones founded: Jones Productions LLC; Prison Planet TV LLC; Jones Report LLC; and Infowars LLC.

By January 2008, all 4 of these companies were registered at Elizabeth Schurig’s address (100 Congress Ave., 22nd floor): http://www.alexjonesmachine.com/betlev.htm
    (archived here: http://archive.is/UP6qJ)
    Last edited by Firestarter; 08-08-2018 at 09:56 AM.

Khashoggi, Manafort, Deutsche Bank

Bronfman’s and Oliver North’s Saudi partner in crime, Adnan Khashoggi, has been involved in a bunch of scandals. There are stories about: Iran-Contra, money laundering for Ferdinand Marcos and 9/11.
    Khashoggi’s second wife, the Italian Laura Biancolini, was only 17 when they met.

Much of Adnan Khashoggi’s fortune, once estimated at $4 billion (he was once described as the “richest man in the world”), came from selling arms.
    He received huge commissions (as high as 15%) from Lockheed Martin (from the US), the British firms Marconi and Westland Helicopters.
    Khashoggi earned $184 million on $4.2 billion worth of F-5 fighter planes from Northrop to Saudi Arabia in 1970. Northrop also admitted it paid $450,000 to two Saudi generals at Khashoggi`s suggestion. Khashoggi had close ties to the Saudi royal family and also arranged billions of dollars worth of arms from Lockheed. Lockheed and Northrop also paid huge commissions to Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands…
    Some of Khashoggi’s commissions were probably laundered through front companies in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.

In the 1960s, Khashoggi became friends with Richard Nixon (him again…) and funded his US Presidential election campaigns.
    In 1994, Khashoggi accused his rival Wafic Said of securing an arms deal for Britain by using Mark Thatcher and then PM Margaret Thatcher. Mark Thatcher denied that he received $18 million in kickbacks.
    In March 2003, the New Yorker reported that Khashoggi met Richard Perle shortly before the invasion of Iraq started.

Khashoggi was wanted by the US government for helping former dictator of the Philippines, Ferdinand Marcos, hide his wealth.
    Khashoggi helped Marcos conceal his ownership of several Manhattan skyscrapers. He was accused of helping Marcos and wife Imelda, concealing $103 million of looted Philippine tax money and defrauding $165 million from US banks: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/l...-a7778031.html
    (archived here: http://archive.is/N4wh4)

Paul Manafort has also been in business with Marcos (from another thread):
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Manafort has also represented amongst others Filipino dictator Ferdinand Marcos and Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire, to improve their public reputations.
    There is an even closer connection between Manafort and Khashoggi through his representative in Spain - Abdul Rahman Al Assir from Lebanon. Al Assir was once brother-in-law of Adnan Khashoggi. He arranged big weapons sales to African armies.
    The London-based Sourakia once wrote:
    The miracle of Al Assir is that he will have lunch with Don Juan Carlos [king of Spain], dinner with Hassan II [king of Morocco], and breakfast the next day with Felipe González [prime minister of Spain].
    In the late 1980s, Manafort became friends with Al Assir. In 1989, Manafort took Al Assir as his guest to George H.W. Bush’s inauguration.
    In the ’90s, Manafort and Al Assir were putting together big deals. Including an arms sale from France to Pakistan, that involved bribes and kickbacks to high-level officials in both countries. Manafort and Al Assir were not only business partners but even “very brotherly”. Manafort became the godfather of Al Assir’s child. They went on a holiday together near Cannes.

In 2003, Manafort’s partner Rick Davis was invited to a meeting in Manhattan with Nathaniel “Nat” Philip Victor James Rothschild, heir apparent to the Rothschild trillions: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...ustler/550925/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/xZp9Z)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast