Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 35

Thread: How to get Amazon to contribute to Gun Owners of America with every dollar you spend

  1. #1

    Exclamation How to get Amazon to contribute to Gun Owners of America with every dollar you spend

    Quick and easy way to support one of the most principled gun rights groups in the nation, with Jeff Bezos' money.



    Amazon Smile

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custo...deId=201365340



    Every dollar you spend, .5% gets donated to the charity of your choice.

    GOA's foundation, GOF is a listed charity to choose from.

    So is NRA if that's your fancy.



    Support Your Gun Rights

    https://www.gunowners.com/8-general/94-supportgof

    Did you know that every time you make a purchase using Amazon, you can select Gun Owners Foundation to make a small contribution?

    All of this at no extra cost to you.

    AmazonSmile will contribute a percentage of your purchase to the foundation of your choice.

    So you can literally help protect your gun rights while shopping from your armchair!


    @donnay

    Made the settings change.

    Make sure to always shop through Amazon Smile.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    You must spread some reputation around......
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  4. #3

  5. #4
    https://qz.com/1239950/forget-facebo...d-with-amazon/

    Forget Facebook—Donald Trump is “obsessed” with Amazon

    Amazon has been having a great year—until today. The company’s stock tanked up to 7% in afternoon trading—shedding more than $50 billion from its market cap—on a report from online news site Axios that Donald Trump is “obsessed” with Amazon and interested in building an antitrust case against it.

    Axios reports that the US president’s ire toward Amazon is being fueled by his wealthy friends, who complain that Amazon is decimating their businesses. A source who has spoken with the US president told the news site, “He’s wondered aloud if there may be any way to go after Amazon with antitrust or competition law.”

    That said, Trump’s obsession with Amazon is nothing new. Trump has grumbled about Amazon’s tax treatment and CEO Jeff Bezos’s ownership of the Washington Post (which he is fond of calling the “Amazon Washington Post” and “Fake News Washington Post”) since at least 2015. In a speech in February 2016, Trump said Amazon would “have such problems” if he were elected president. And at a White House dinner in July 2017, he attempted to get billionaire investor Leon Cooperman to claim that Amazon is a monopoly.

    It’s unclear why the recent reporting in Axios would move the market so much, when Trump’s distaste for Amazon and Bezos is already well established. In the meantime, the president is reportedly unconcerned with Facebook, which is under fire from lawmakers in the US and the UK for alleged ties to Russian meddling in Brexit and the 2016 US election.

    Under pressure from users, advertisers, investors, and lawmakers, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg recently agreed to testify before the US Congress for the first time. Per Axios, however, Trump isn’t interested in how Facebook handles user data and believes the Russia narrative is a hoax.

  6. #5
    NRA should be completely abolished as far as I’m concerned, they are complicit to many of the problems.

    I don’t believe in joining any group I and don’t.

    But GOA...that’s a BIG HELL YESSS!!!

  7. #6
    I have been using it to give to "Ludwig Von Mises Institute For Austrian Economics Inc." for years.
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You must spread some reputation around......
    Awesome... but outta rep ammo.

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  9. #8
    That's pretty epic.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Bump

  12. #10

  13. #11
    This is awesome. Time to make it go viral on Conservative sites.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    ///
    Nice thread idea. Great work Anti.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    Nice thread idea. Great work Anti.
    Thanks @Keith and stuff

    Sorry I wasn't able to make those meetings in Exeter last month, had weather related issues around the house I had to deal with.

    Do you know if any 2nd Amendment rallies are planned in Concord this weekend? 14-15 April?

  16. #14
    GOA is a good choice.

    FWIW, there are other good options too. I have my Amazon Smile account set to donate to the Independent Institute.

    You can also do Ludwig Von Mises Institute for Austrian Economics Inc., and Foundation For Rational Economics And Education Inc. I'm sure there are other good ones too.

    I looked for antiwar.com there and couldn't find it. But it would be a good idea for them to register there.

  17. #15
    Can I set it to donate to multiple causes? I already donate to my church with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Can I set it to donate to multiple causes? I already donate to my church with that.
    No, I don't think so, only one choice is allowed, from what I can see.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I have been using it to give to "Ludwig Von Mises Institute For Austrian Economics Inc." for years.
    What do you buy from amazon ?

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    What do you buy from amazon ?

    Tinkets to trade with Injuns and scalps.
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Tinkets to trade with Injuns and scalps.
    So they give you 5 cents of zombiebucks for ea dollar you spend so Bezos can avoid taxes and rip off trumps post office ? In russia they would have to pay ten percent .
    Do something Danke

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Thanks @Keith and stuff

    Sorry I wasn't able to make those meetings in Exeter last month, had weather related issues around the house I had to deal with.

    Do you know if any 2nd Amendment rallies are planned in Concord this weekend? 14-15 April?
    The annual women's Defense League rally was around the month ago. Hundreds of people showed up in Concord. Amazing stuff! Especially considering that gun right bills are passing in New Hampshire, and the gun control bills are all failing.

    I just got this email about a rally on the 14th. I won't be able to make it and don't know much about it, other than what's in the email. It sounds fun though.

    ........................
    Dear Keith,

    I want you know about an important event on Saturday. The National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans has organized Second Amendment rallies in all 50 state capitals on Saturday, April 14. All rallies will start at 2PM EDT and are peaceful protests. We are calling for action at the ballot box in November.

    NHFC Vice President, Paul Marquis and I will be at the New Hampshire Rally at the Statehouse in Concord. I have been invited to speak and I have accepted the invitation and will be speaking for NHFC and our partners at Gun Owners of America. I have been told that State Representative Al Baldasaro and former GOP State Chair Jack Kimball are also on the speakers list.

    NHFC will be conducting a free raffle, the first 200 people to arrive at the statehouse will be given a free ticket for chance to win one of five 30 round AR 15 Magazines with the NHFC logo etched on them. These magazines were manufactured by D&H Manufacturing, have Palmetto State Armory floorplates and we had them customized with the NHFC logo laser etched on the side. Come early for a chance to win a free magazine!

    Please plan to attend this important rally to show your support for the Second Amendment and the entire US Constitution.

    Thanks for your continued support
    ...................
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

  24. #21
    I just renewed at NHFC and got that same email.

    I should be able to make it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    The annual women's Defense League rally was around the month ago. Hundreds of people showed up in Concord. Amazing stuff! Especially considering that gun right bills are passing in New Hampshire, and the gun control bills are all failing.

    I just got this email about a rally on the 14th. I won't be able to make it and don't know much about it, other than what's in the email. It sounds fun though.

    ........................
    Dear Keith,

    I want you know about an important event on Saturday. The National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans has organized Second Amendment rallies in all 50 state capitals on Saturday, April 14. All rallies will start at 2PM EDT and are peaceful protests. We are calling for action at the ballot box in November.

    NHFC Vice President, Paul Marquis and I will be at the New Hampshire Rally at the Statehouse in Concord. I have been invited to speak and I have accepted the invitation and will be speaking for NHFC and our partners at Gun Owners of America. I have been told that State Representative Al Baldasaro and former GOP State Chair Jack Kimball are also on the speakers list.

    NHFC will be conducting a free raffle, the first 200 people to arrive at the statehouse will be given a free ticket for chance to win one of five 30 round AR 15 Magazines with the NHFC logo etched on them. These magazines were manufactured by D&H Manufacturing, have Palmetto State Armory floorplates and we had them customized with the NHFC logo laser etched on the side. Come early for a chance to win a free magazine!

    Please plan to attend this important rally to show your support for the Second Amendment and the entire US Constitution.

    Thanks for your continued support
    ...................

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I have been using it to give to "Ludwig Von Mises Institute For Austrian Economics Inc." for years.
    Me too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    GOA is a good choice.

    FWIW, there are other good options too. I have my Amazon Smile account set to donate to the Independent Institute.

    You can also do Ludwig Von Mises Institute for Austrian Economics Inc., and Foundation For Rational Economics And Education Inc. I'm sure there are other good ones too.
    The Institute for Justice is a good one: http://ij.org/support/other-ways-to-give/


    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

    • "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law." - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

    · tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·
    MOFA (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

  26. #23

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Quick and easy way to support one of the most principled gun rights groups in the nation, with Jeff Bezos' money.



    Amazon Smile

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custo...deId=201365340



    Every dollar you spend, .5% gets donated to the charity of your choice.

    GOA's foundation, GOF is a listed charity to choose from.

    So is NRA if that's your fancy.



    Support Your Gun Rights

    https://www.gunowners.com/8-general/94-supportgof

    Did you know that every time you make a purchase using Amazon, you can select Gun Owners Foundation to make a small contribution?

    All of this at no extra cost to you.

    AmazonSmile will contribute a percentage of your purchase to the foundation of your choice.

    So you can literally help protect your gun rights while shopping from your armchair!


    @donnay

    Made the settings change.

    Make sure to always shop through Amazon Smile.
    You mean it's possible to take a potion of the money spent on Amazon and give it back to worthy causes without Andrew Yang's value added tax scheme freedom tax? Say it ain't so!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I have been using it to give to "Ludwig Von Mises Institute For Austrian Economics Inc." for years.
    Same

  31. #27
    Unlike my dumpster diver friends tebowlives and Danke , the Great Oyarde has once again finished another yr without using amazon.
    Do something Danke

  32. #28
    Funny, the liberty people support Amazon, the way they are going about society, a lot will change.

    This poor article on a UBI.

    https://blog.usejournal.com/a-conser...i-4174360a661e

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    Funny, the liberty people support Amazon, the way they are going about society, a lot will change.

    Every little bit helps. I'm always glad to see some concrete solutions on RPF. I'd like to see more.

    If it weren't for people pushing back, then things would be a lot worse. That old saying is really true:

    The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Every little bit helps. I'm always glad to see some concrete solutions on RPF. I'd like to see more.

    If it weren't for people pushing back, then things would be a lot worse. That old saying is really true:

    The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
    What I am getting at is, that if a person on here doesn't believe in any kind of welfare system, then you support the company by buying through it? Which is reforming society to where it is scaling employment down within a generation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Again: Gun Owners of America > NRA
    By FrankRep in forum Second Amendment
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 11:16 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 06:02 PM
  3. Gun Owners of America?
    By KCIndy in forum Adam Kokesh Forum 2010
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 11:36 AM
  4. Weak dollar will force us to spend less/produce more?
    By MrNick in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 02:27 PM
  5. 1 Million Dollar Insurance for Gun Owners??
    By tonesforjonesbones in forum U.S. Constitution
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 12:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •