Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "March For Our Lives" in DC - Official Thread

Exclamation "March For Our Lives" in DC - Official Thread

Expecting a million people in DC today, demanding that their freedom be taken away.

"We", on the other hand, are lucky to get 15,000.

Let's see what happens.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    March for Our Lives is a 501-c-4 corporation with a crapload of money behind it. This is hardly organic or grassroots.

There was a time when YOU might pay $75 for a bus ride to protest in Washington. Now, Soros and his gang pay you. Make sure you blow dry your hair, kids!

One of the documents here: https://www.scribd.com/document/3742...dium=affiliate
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    March for Our Lives is a 501-c-4 corporation with a crapload of money behind it. This is hardly organic or grassroots.

There was a time when YOU might pay $75 for a bus ride to protest in Washington. Now, Soros and his gang pay you. Make sure you blow dry your hair, kids!

One of the documents here: https://www.scribd.com/document/3742...dium=affiliate
    Nah, sorry, I don't buy "The Soros BoogeyMan is behind all this" idea.

Sure, those orgs might be involved in the logistics of the whole mess, but these people would show up anyways, once agitated.

Look around you, we're living in a massive surveillance state, going bigger by the minute, restraints on government collecting, collating and storing data on innocent people are gone, government at levels is taking well over 3 TRILLION $#@!ing dollars ever year from the AmeriKunt people, millions march and rally to demand freedom be taken away, or more property taken to pay for handouts and "gimmees", militarized cops shoot people, pets, livestock and get a hero's thanks for it.

Day in and day out and on and on it goes...

Freedom is not popular.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-24-2018 at 09:22 AM.

Yes his involvement has been directly and indirectly for a long time. We are also dealing with a generation who think hand-outs are what freedom is all about.

Flashback:
    Marching to Soros' Tune: 100 Women's March Partners Funded by Left-Wing Billionaire
    https://www.mrc.org/special-reports/...-billionaire-0

Teen Gun Protest Funded, Promoted by Dozens of Left-Wingers, Including George Soros-Backed Moveon.org
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ed-moveon-org/

These Are The U.S. Billionaires Who Back Gun Control
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/emmagol.../#2bc95d6c7d9e
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Nah, sorry, I don't buy the "Soros BoogeyMan" is behind all this idea.

Sure, those orgs might be involved in the logistics of the whole mess, but these people would show up anyways, once agitated.

Look around you, we're living in a massive surveillance state, going bigger by the minute, restraints on government collecting, collating and storing data on innocent people are gone, government at levels is taking well over 3 TRILLION $#@!ing dollars ever year from the AmeriKunt people, millions march and rally to demand freedom be taken away, or more property taken to pay for handouts and "gimmees", militarized cops shoot people, pets, livestock and get a hero's thanks for it.

Day in and day out and on and on it goes...

Freedom is not popular.
    I can agree with you on one level, but I think it's a mixed bag. I remember a DC rally I attended in the dead of January. We rode all night on a bus. It was 9pm-7am. We rallied Saturday morning. All I had for lunch was one these big ass soft pretzels. Cost me an arm and a leg (but man, it be good!). We left early Saturday afternoon. I got home early Sunday morning. Went to work Monday morning. I had to pay my bus fare.

I think they are paying people to organize these kids all the way down to about the lowest level. I don't know if the kids get paid, but I assume the kids are not paying their bus fare. Maybe they get boxed lunches or stop at some fast casual place. The internet makes it extra easy to round up people in hurry. This is much, much more sophisticated and orchestrated than the 1960s. The rally I went to was not too long ago. That's how much I think telecommunications has changed this in a very short time.

I could see some kids riding all night, but I bet most of them won't. They are too wrapped up in themselves and the phones to roll out of bed. Remember, these are the lazy $#@!ers who demand $15 an hour for salting fries. Bad attitude + big money = big rally.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 03-24-2018 at 07:10 AM.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

Holy crap; this is worse than I thought. I guess I'm shocked, but not surprised. They don't even tried to hide it. It's in your face, all supported by Amerikunts. AF is right.

It could be a million or 300 and I'd tell them the same thing.

Just would be nice to have a little back up from the executive but realistically, the executive never really was one to stand up for the violation of Law or rights.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's a good thing the Constitution has a built in mechanism that lets us defend our rights.

It's called voting.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Michigan J Hogg says:

March for Our Lives will 'start a revolution,'

http://abcnews.go.com/US/parkland-sc...ry?id=53981583

"We are sick and tired of the inaction here in Washington and around the country" by politicians who are "owned by the NRA," David Hogg, a senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, said on "Good Morning America" this morning. "Today we are going to start a revolution."

"We will change America with or without these politicians," continued Hogg, who lost 17 classmates and teachers in the mass shooting on Feb. 14.

Organizers of March for Our Lives expect hundreds of thousands of people to converge on Washington, D.C., for the main event there, with hundreds of other protests also planned today around the country and the world.

Hogg was asked about Parkland survivors' hopeful slogan of #NeverAgain after the massacre at their school considering there was another school shooting this week in Maryland high school in which one female student died and the male gunman was killed by a school-resource officer.

The Florida teen suggested the problem of gun violence has an array of causes in addition to the need for more firearms restrictions.

"It's due to a ... mental health care problem, a gun control problem, and an American problem," he said.

Hogg has been a harsh critic of the National Rifle Association.

The NRA is "just disgusting," hen told ABC News' "This Week" last month. "They act like they don't still own these politicians, but they do."

Since the Parkland school shooting, Hogg and classmates, including Cameron Kasky, Emma Gonzalez, Alex Wind and Jaclyn Corin, have played a leading role in helping to jumpstart a movement for greater restrictions on guns. A GoFundMe for March for Our Lives raised $3.3 million, and celebrities such as George and Amal Clooney and Oprah Winfrey contributed.

The NRA is disgusting. Hence why I support GOA, because they actually have a record of fighting, not one of tucking tail.

The NRA's an easy target, but in the end they won't hurt - we will.

They are marching so the government can control all the guns. At the same time they protest that Trump(in charge of the most powerful govt position) is a dictator and evil. Logic and Reason fail, thanks to the mislead media and publik edookatin.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

My rights trump your dead

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    They are marching so the government can control all the guns. At the same time they protest that Trump(in charge of the most powerful govt position) is a dictator and evil. Logic and Reason fail, thanks to the mislead media and publik edookatin.
    Exactly.

"Today we are going to start a revolution."
    Insert <you keep using that word meme> here...

I can agree with you on one level, but I think it's a mixed bag. I remember a DC rally I attended in the dead of January. We rode all night on a bus. It was 9pm-7am. We rallied Saturday morning. All I had for lunch was one these big ass soft pretzels. Cost me an arm and a leg (but man, it be good!). We left early Saturday afternoon. I got home early Sunday morning. Went to work Monday morning. I had to pay my bus fare.

I think they are paying people to organize these kids all the way down to about the lowest level. I don't know if the kids get paid, but I assume the kids are not paying their bus fare. Maybe they get boxed lunches or stop at some fast casual place. The internet makes it extra easy to round up people in hurry. This is much, much more sophisticated and orchestrated than the 1960s. The rally I went to was not too long ago. That's how much I think telecommunications has changed this in a very short time.
    The story on my home page says that Delta airlines was covering air-fare to the march.

I'm sure Delta is pissed at republican state legislators in Georgia for killing their tax break on jet fuel after Delta cut the NRA discount. Maybe this is retaliation. I've got no love lost for Delta. They've been helping themselves to taxpayer subsidies for a good long time.

I swear I can't keep up with all the companies I'm supposed to be boycotting right now. I think I'm just gonna bury my paychecks in a coffee can in the backyard. No one gets my money until I figure out whose side you're on, lol. I've got a truck in the auto-shop right now and really I need a rental car. There's an Enterprise rental lot a block away but damned if I'm gonna rent from them.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 03-24-2018 at 12:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I feel like becoming a member of gun rights advocacy groups today. Any recommendations on which ones I should join?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    The NRA is disgusting. Hence why I support GOA, because they actually have a record of fighting, not one of tucking tail.

The NRA's an easy target, but in the end they won't hurt - we will.
    Does GOA have education initiatives like NRA does though? NRA is pretty good with education. I saw a NRA youtube ad where one women said she got her CC license but still does not carry because she feels she needs more training.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    Does GOA have education initiatives like NRA does though? NRA is pretty good with education. I saw a NRA youtube ad where one women said she got her CC license but still does not carry because she feels she needs more training.
    To my knowledge they don't. I can't apply for a cc, because I was officially diagnosed with depression by a headshrinker years ago.

I feel like becoming a member of gun rights advocacy groups today. Any recommendations on which ones I should join?
    Join NRA for the perks and frankly the clout of millions of members.

Join GOA for core values and staying on message.

The more the merrier.

GOA and/or NAGR
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Not everyone should carry. If they are uncomfortable or lack the confidence, then they, and those of us around them, might be better off if they don't.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I give up on human beings. There is nothing organic about this movement.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I give up on human beings. There is nothing organic about this movement.

Check out this little salute/gesture David Hogg does at the end of his speech.

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/sta...480066/video/1

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They can have as many marches as they want. At the end of the day, theres nothing about the movement thats organic.

Check out this little salute/gesture David Hogg does at the end of his speech.

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/sta...480066/video/1
    What the heck was that?

weird.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    What the heck was that?

weird.

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*6M1TslUKR_I-xPH4fWfOmg.jpeg[/IMG]

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast