Thread: School District 'Arms' Classrooms with Buckets of River Rocks to Defend Against Mass Shootings

School District 'Arms' Classrooms with Buckets of River Rocks to Defend Against Mass Shootings

“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

They can play this song while the bullets rip through their young progressive protoges, idiots.

"The Patriarch"

Knife-gunfight.......

Governments. They can't even get this right. Somebody on the school board has a third cousin that works at the rock yard.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QZxv47TNUlI

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Blue Mountain School District in Pennsylvania is backtracking on its superintendent's idea to arm students against school shooters with buckets of river rocks, after Internet mockery simply became too much to bear.

More at: https://www.dailywire.com/news/28746...ontent=2210228
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment