Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michigan J. Hogg (the gun ban kid) now cares about constitutional rights

Check out this little salute/gesture David Hogg does at the end of his speech.

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/sta...480066/video/1
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Bellamy salute's too Nazi...

That boy's a careerist in the making.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Needs more carnik con

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Check out this little salute/gesture David Hogg does at the end of his speech.

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/sta...480066/video/1

42 second mark. Leftist dictator in the making.

The problem is not with this kid, it is with the left using kids to manufacture a radical anti-liberty movement.

I honestly have no problem with these kids... I was a $#@! when I was a teenager, too. I mean, that's kind of the point of being a teenager.

The problem is the clear-eyed fascists or commies or whatever you want to call them seizing upon them and ginning up the emotional appeal of a child's argument to achieve their own particular ends.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I honestly have no problem with these kids... I was a $#@! when I was a teenager, too. I mean, that's kind of the point of being a teenager.

The problem is the clear-eyed fascists or commies or whatever you want to call them seizing upon them and ginning up the emotional appeal of a child's argument to achieve their own particular ends.
    Communists come in various ages. They are actively advocating to steal the property of folks who had nothing to do with any crime. They are actively advocating to systematically create tens of millions of felons overnight. They are actively advocating disarmament. Me personally, I don't think lightening strikes often enough. $#@! them. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

At some point, all this thought control will backfire. Maybe not in our lifetimes though.
    Last edited by AuH20; 03-24-2018 at 03:28 PM.

I don't see any constitutional issue at all with schools requiring clear backpacks.

We didn't use backpacks back in the 60s, did the books get bigger or something?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    We didn't use backpacks back in the 60s, did the books get bigger or something?
    Full of even more useless $#@!, yes.

Of course he would only care about constitutional rights when its convenient to him.

Need to make a comment on the hypocrisy factor. Is left wing neocons/war crimes lobbies/media nexus using these emotionally vunlerable kids for their political agenda or suddenly opposed to violence against innocent, kids? Curious, did they sponsor such rallies when DGP 1.0 was droning little kids left n right during past decade?

Even human rights/kids civil rights champion MLK family sent their kid to the rally with media blessing while in recent past they were either quiet or standing with/enabling one of the worst child killing dronegangsters in US history.

Martin Luther King's granddaughter: 'I have a dream that enough is enough'
    wtvr.com 2h ago

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/201...-15droneC1.png

"Every Time I Think About Those Kids It Gets Me Mad"

SWC Drone King's Victims Diaries I

SWC Drone King's Victims Diaries II

While You Were Debating Obama’s ‘Selfie,’ U.S. Drones Killed 13+ Yemen Wedding Guests

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Emma Gonzalez (Parkland) recently posed for Time Magazine ripping up the U.S. Constitution. I can't find the photo anywhere.
    @AuH2O

It was a "shop".

Clever though, and accurate.

Wait....
    What was the name of the shooter, again?
    The guy actually responsible?
    The guy lost in all of this noise?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Wait....
    Who?

Huh?

Oooo, look, a shiny thing...

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His Sister Died In Parkland. He Wanted To Speak At The March But Was Not Allowed – Here’s His Message

BENNY JOHNSON

Andrew Pollack’s daughter, Meadow Pollack, was savagely murdered at her high school in Parkland, Florida by a rampaging madman.

Meadow died saving and shielding her fellow classmates. Andrew has spent the following weeks as a one-man wrecking crew, advocating for safer schools and getting legislation passed.

Hunter, Andrew’s son and Meadow’s brother, wanted to speak on Saturday at the March For Our Lives, in Meadow’s honor and in spite of his anti-gun control stance. Andrew says the organizers decided not to allow Hunter to speak at the last minute.

Hunter prepared a beautiful speech about securing our schools, and the Pollack family shared it with The Daily Caller. (RELATED: A Message From Parkland You Won’t See In The Establishment Media)

Watch the video: http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/24/hi...zen.yandex.com
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Wait....
    I prefer that his name not be remembered.

That's one thing the media is getting right.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    His Sister Died In Parkland. He Wanted To Speak At The March But Was Not Allowed – Here’s His Message

BENNY JOHNSON

Andrew Pollack’s daughter, Meadow Pollack, was savagely murdered at her high school in Parkland, Florida by a rampaging madman.

Meadow died saving and shielding her fellow classmates. Andrew has spent the following weeks as a one-man wrecking crew, advocating for safer schools and getting legislation passed.

Hunter, Andrew’s son and Meadow’s brother, wanted to speak on Saturday at the March For Our Lives, in Meadow’s honor and in spite of his anti-gun control stance. Andrew says the organizers decided not to allow Hunter to speak at the last minute.

Hunter prepared a beautiful speech about securing our schools, and the Pollack family shared it with The Daily Caller. (RELATED: A Message From Parkland You Won’t See In The Establishment Media)

Watch the video: http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/24/hi...zen.yandex.com
    Non-totalitarian views are not allowed!

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/24/ma...zen.yandex.com

Even the Broward Cowards attended the March for their Lies!
    Last edited by donnay; 03-26-2018 at 09:18 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12