Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Trump decides to fund santuary cities, signs Swamp Creature slush fund

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Hah, if true, congress is going to learn what happens when you mess with Trump.
    If what is true?

JWK

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How do you figure?

I think the idea was they 'made him' sign it without him knowing. When he finds out they snuck something like that in, he will be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    So much MAGA... and you dont even know it.

MAGA ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    How could he know what he signed? Rand is still reading the damned thing.

During his signing of it, he confirmed no one read it.

JWK

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    You are lost. Trump made some hairbrain excuse that he had to 'fund the military.'
    That is what swamp creatures in his inner circle told him. I doubt if he has a handful of trustworthy, loyal, patriotic Americans surrounding him,

JWK

Did you read the OP?

A questions was asked. Answer the question and be specific. It would be very helpful.

JWK

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post

JWK
    No one ever read the Patriot Act either- welcome to US politics.
    There is no spoon.

President Trump was conned into signing the Omnibus Thievery Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You don't sign this bill as a "test", they failed the test when they sent him the bill.
    The only theory that can claim any silver lining is attached to this cloud would be that he cut a deal to get something else in return for signing it, only he can know if he did that or if it was worth it, we must condemn this bill and his action of signing it because we can't know and it is dubious even if true.

This bill didn't get a veto, the fact that it might be slightly worse than he thought it was isn't likely to have made him veto it if he had known, if this didn't get a veto then it is hard to say anything will.

A-freaken-men!

I think, and I could be wrong, but I think President Trump has been conned by some of his own hand picked advisors . . . many of whom are stealth swamp creatures! He apparently has no idea of how our system of government really works. I couldn't believe he actually wants Congress to give him line item veto power, a power nowhere contained in our Constitution and actually declared unconstitutional, not to mention it was rejected by our founders during the convention of 1787!

In respect to such a power, Benjamin Franklin, on June 4th of the Convention of 1787, reminds the delegates how they suffered under that power and why it should not be given to the president. Franklin says:

'”The negative of the governor was constantly made use of to extort money. No good law whatever could be passed without a private bargain with him. An increase of salary or some donation, was always made a condition; till at last, it became the regular practice to have orders in his favor on the treasury presented along with the bills to be signed, so that he might actually receive the former before he should sign the latter. When the Indians were scalping the Western people, and notice of it arrived, the concurrence of the governor in the means of self-defense could not be got, until it was agreed that the people were to fight for the security of his property, whilst he was to have no share of the burdens of taxation.''

Trump had the power to stop this omnibus thievery Bill in the bud ___ a bill filled with $ Billions upon $ Billions of unconstitutional appropriations, including the funding of sanctuary cities ___ and he chose to submit to such tyranny!

Let us not forget that we were warned against yielding even an inch to the cause of tyranny!

"When a free people submit to oppressive acts, passed in violation of their constitution, for a single day, they have thrown down the palladium of their liberty. Submit to despotism for an hour and you concede the principle. John Adams said, in 1775, Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud. It is the only thing a people determined to be free can do. Republics have often failed, and have been succeeded by the most revolting despotisms; and always it was the voice of timidity, cowardice, or false leaders counseling submission, that led to the final downfall of freedom. It was the cowardice and treachery of the Senate of Rome that allowed the usurper to gain power, inch by inch, to overthrow the Republic. The history of the downfall of Republics is the same in all ages. The first inch that is yielded to despotism __ the first blow, dealt at the Constitution, that is not resisted is the beginning of the end of the nations ruin." ___ THE OLD GUARD, A MONTHLY JOURNAL DEVOTED TO THE PRINCIPLES OF 1776 AND 1787

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media, Yellow Journalism, Hollywood, and a corrupted FBI, Loretta Lynch, Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama, would be making license tags in a federal penitentiary

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    But your fellow Democrats were whining when the Republicans got all over Clinton for that.

That's the difference between liberty minded people and Democrats like you, flu. The liberty minded were not concerned about the private doings of Donnie, Slick Willie, JFK, FDR, etc. Liberty minded people just want those guys to leave us alone.
    lmao are you kidding? This is the forum where people commonly talked about obama being gay and michelle being a transexual. get over yourself. I would comment on your political leanings, most of which are probably anti-liberty, but I honestly don't know them, since all you post about is sports, your homemade conspiracy theories, and culture war bs. you really don't have much going on in that brain of yours

I think, and I could be wrong, but I think President Trump has been conned by some of his own hand picked advisors . . . many of whom are stealth swamp creatures! He apparently has no idea of how our system of government really works.
    He seemed to have a sound, working knowledge of how it works when he got government grants to build his private, for profit buildings. Which was very much his habit, especially early when he was developing the PennCentral property in NYC.

Daddy Fred taught him exactly how it works. You pay your kickbacks, you get taxpayer money to build your private property. Simple enough for even a Trump to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    lmao are you kidding? This is the forum where people commonly talked about obama being gay and michelle being a transexual. get over yourself. I would comment on your political leanings, most of which are probably anti-liberty, but I honestly don't know them, since all you post about is sports, your homemade conspiracy theories, and culture war bs. you really don't have much going on in that brain of yours
    Pure alt-right. About as collectivist as it gets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    He seemed to have a sound, working knowledge of how it works when he got government grants to build his private, for profit buildings. Which was very much his habit, especially early when he was developing the PennCentral property in NYC.

Daddy Fred taught him exactly how it works. You pay your kickbacks, you get taxpayer money to build your private property. Simple enough for even a Trump to understand.
    Exactly.
    There is no spoon.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

This is REAL JOURNALISM!

Last edited by AuH20; 03-24-2018 at 09:06 AM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

'The Donald' has fully capitulated. There is a fair amount of resistance, but it's being contained by the mods. All this talk about DJT being one man being surrounded by the Swamp is utter nonsense. As CiC, he still possesses the biggest soapbox on the planet. He could have raised holy hell with a few 'illuminating' press conferences if he wanted to. Maybe even brought Rand along as the primary instructor.

JWK
    So the old bitch was right.....

Standard operating procedure...

This $#@! is getting old.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LMAO
    I didn't vote...

Won't be much longer now
    danno will be the only one defending trump ...Maybe nclib too.
    Face it RPFs...no one here is as smart as danno and trump
    You can't win...resistance is futile.

Just think...Just barely over a year into it?...wait till the real trump emerges.

We have to pass it ...
    So we can spend the money how we really want to...

Yes but if he didn't know this specific item was in it and congress snuck it in anyway and he signed it, then veto may very well be what happens next time because he knows he can't trust them.
    Sure he will.

https://www.senate.gov/reference/Leg...es/TrumpDJ.htm

If there's one undeniable truth that Trump has proven about himself by now, it's that he's a terrible negotiator.

He's a bluffer. Again and again, he bluffs. And people are calling his bluffs now, and he's got no backup plan.

Aren't you the same guy who thought that his tariffs would make China reduce their tariffs, rather than increase them like they actually did, like everyone besides you knew they would?

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    I'll be keeping an eye on that link. +rep
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Fail on so many levels.

If this was just a “test” as some here believe then Trump massively misunderstands how hard it is to reverse bad policy once it is affirmed in Washington. This level of negligence is unbelievable. If he is the chess master he surely could have devised a trial of lesser importance to sus out his enimies.

Also where is this “great, the best team, the best people” that we’ve heard so much about? This whole team could be bothered to read a bill for Trump if he won’t read it himself!!?

I’m wordering if this is:

1) betrayal by negligence?
    2) betrayal by ineptitude?
    3) planned betrayal?
    4) betrayal/lack of principles?
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 03-24-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Fail on so many levels.

If this was just a “test” as some here believe then Trump massively misunderstands how hard it is to reverse bad policy once it is affirmed in Washington. This level of negligence is unbelievable.

Also where is this “great, the best team, the best people” that we’ve heard so much about? This whole team could be bothered to read a bill for Trump if he won’t read it himself!!?

I’m wordering if this is:

1) betrayal by negligence?
    2) betrayal by ineptitude?
    3) planned betrayal?
    His comment on it suggested that it was a devils bargain. Trump said that he couldn't get his military spending without all of the other spending.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    His comment on it suggested that it was a devils bargain. Trump said that he couldn't get his military spending without all of the other spending.
    Why are you here if you support the omnibus due to increased military spending? You see I can be a dick to and make up $#@! about your posts if that is how you are going to play it anytime I post here.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Why are you here if you support the omnibus due to increased military spending? You see I can be a dick to and make up $#@! about your posts if that is how you are going to play it anytime I post here.
    No that's what Trump said.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    So 4) betrayal/lack of principles?

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    If I was on a committee I would be sneaking stuff like that in everywhere I could knowing most would never care to read it.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

This is the forum where people commonly talked about obama being gay and michelle being a transexual. get over yourself.
    I didn't hear anybody here calling for the impeachment of your 2x voting choice for that.

I would comment on your political leanings, most of which are probably anti-liberty, but I honestly don't know them, since all you post about is sports, your homemade conspiracy theories, and culture war bs. you really don't have much going on in that brain of yours

Man, dude; you are really, really, really bad at this trolling. Don't quit your day job!
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 03-24-2018 at 03:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Nancy Pelosi be like "Slow down Mr President. You don't have to give us everything in one day."

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    1.3 trillion but at least a weed is (barely) safe(r).

'Fix NICS' is going to incentivize the merging of medical marijuana databases with NICS background checks so uh, good luck, pot heads.

If you haven't already committed a felony by perjuring yourself on a federal 4473 form, you can rest assured that so long as you turn your firearms in to a certified collection point, your dog won't be murdered in a midnight collection raid.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

The only silver lining I can see in this ridiculous spending bill is the medical marijuana rider. According to the media, Jeff Sessions is still trying to crack down on the states' legalization of medical weed.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    The only silver lining I can see in this ridiculous spending bill is the medical marijuana rider. According to the media, Jeff Sessions is still trying to crack down on the states' legalization of medical weed.
    As was literally just explained, the FIX NICS Amendment incentivizes states to provide records on who is prohibited under current law from owning a firearm.

The 4473 Question 11.e asks:

Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana, or any depressant, stimulant, or narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
    Marijuana is classified currently as Schedule I meaning that regardless of what states say, it is unlawful to use the substance, with or without a card.

The ATF has already affirmed this and the SCOTUS has established precedent which affirms the same thing.

If you answer 11.e as 'Yes,' you will be denied a firearm purchase. If you answer it as, 'No' and you have a Medical Marijuana Card you have perjured yourself on a Federal Form.

What all of this means is that when you get a Medical Card you relinquish your 2nd Amendment Rights. When Fix NICS is up there will be millions of new prohibited possessors and instant felons.

How exactly does some Amendment with no real footing, which even missed four of the fifty states, trump the injustice which will be done to marijuana users once the NICS background check system is more complete?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast