Thread: Should America END or INTENSIFY the Drug War?

Should America END or INTENSIFY the Drug War?

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Should Donald Trump quit giving cover to neoprohibitionists?

TBH, I didn't watch the video as I know the answer.

Oldman appoints Anslinger 2.0 and you have the audacity to posit the question? I know I can't see the bigger picture quite like you or a businessman like Trump so please, 'splain this $#@! for the confused folk.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

I think America should follow Dear Leader's Duterte-inspired policy genius and execute drug dealers.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

It hasn't worked so far... the way the world is going, they should end it altogether.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Why would the current narcocracy ever give up its cartel on recreational drugs? Cartels and conspiracies rule this world, little else.
    >_<

Should have quit wasting the peasants money long ago but they enjoy the power too much .

<whisper> tryin to build a prison... </whisper>

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

The world would be a safer place if only we didnt have Jaywalkers! The Death Penalty should be extended to end the useless lives of those who cross streets not in a designated crosswalk! Oh, and extend the Death Penalty to people who tear the labels from mattresses and pillows too! And who eat food after their Expiration Date! And left handed people who want left handed scissors! And people who put postage stamps on letters upside down (yes thats a real crime)!

---

Canada announces plans to legalize marijuana by July 2018
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.0a39b23ca02d

(Its a WAPO link so biased)
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.