Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: Trump To Appoint John Bolton as National Security Advisor

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    I have said it before and I’ll say it again. There was never any advantage for liberty lovers in electing trump over HRC.
    You can say it forever but it will always be wrong.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    You can say it forever but it will always be wrong.
    The Hillary would of never gotten the cloud act passed without any political fallout. The establishment has every advantage by using Trump instead of Clinton. People are just too $#@!ing stupid when it comes to Trump. They think oh he doesn't even know what a cloud is, who could blame him. THATS THE REASON WHY HE SHOULDN'T BE PRESIDENT.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bolton and Trump...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grima_Theoden_Two_Towers-624x261.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	5964
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Except Theoden was a noble man.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Bolton and Trump...

Trump has nothing in common with Theoden.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Yes, there was never anything to corrupt in Trump.

It's more like retraining a dog than corrupting a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Bolton and Trump...

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Well ... there's also that thing where Wormtongue was advising Theoden against going to war ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Well ... there's also that thing where Wormtongue was advising Theoden against going to war ...
    Yes. Otherwise it sort of works.

José Maurício Bustani, the first director-general of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) states John Bolton threatened him and his family in 2002.

Bustani:
    “It was obvious that everything (chemical weapons) had been destroyed and that there was nothing left for Iraq to be accused of in terms of still possessing chemical weapons.”
    Jose Bustani was then asked by the then Under Secretary of State for Arms Control John Bolton to resign. Bustani refused.
    “Bolton then came to the Hague to my office and he said you have to resign and I give you 24 hours. This is what we want”

Bustani objected on the grounds that he was elected by all members states of the OPCW, not just the U.S. Bustani alleges that Bolton physically threatened members of his family if he did not comply and immediately resign.
    If you don’t there will be consequences, there will be retaliation – we know where your kids are.”
    Bustani confirmed that his two sons were in New York.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 01-06-2019 at 08:12 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Wasn't there someone on this forum who predicted that Bolton would only have this job for 4 months?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Wasn't there someone on this forum who predicted that Bolton would only have this job for 4 months?
    He's a keeper; with such impressive globalist credentials, he'll probably stays till the end.

To give credit to MAGA, he's getting bit more consistent in his pro-globalist actions now as he moves farther from double-speak of pre-election platitudes.

Trump to award Sheldon Adelson's wife with a Medal of Freedom

RPI NEOCON WATCH : Melania Trump Kneecaps Top Bolton Aide

In a refreshingly - and shockingly - frank statement, the relatively quiet First Lady has issued a statement through her spokeswoman today making it clear that top National Security Council aide Mira Ricardel needs to hit the bricks.

Ricardel, Deputy National Security Adviser under John Bolton, is said to have "berated people in meetings, yelled at professional staff, argued with the first lady and spread rumors about [Defense Secretary] Mattis." But denying NSC resources to the First Lady in support of Melania Trump's recent trip to Africa may have been the last straw. …

According to, Stephanie Grisham, the First Lady's spokeswoman, "It is the position of the Office of the First Lady that she no longer deserves the honor of serving in this White House." …

Ricardel is firmly in the Bolton wing and has repeatedly clashed with White House Chief of Staff Kelly and Defense Secretary Mattis. While it is currently unclear whether Ricardel has actually been fired, the reported move by the First Lady marks her most public foray into personnel issues. Is the First Lady looking out for President Trump's flank as second-tier neocon attack dogs nip at his ankles? …

What does that mean for the NSC's top dog? Might the days of John "Regime Change" Bolton be numbered …

Last month Bolton's chief of staff, Fred Fleitz, unexpectedly resigned his position after just a couple of months on the job. …

What does that mean for the NSC's top dog? Might the days of John "Regime Change" Bolton be numbered …
    Keep a good thought.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

RPI: Two Strikes on Bolton...Why Wait For a Third?

President Trump’s foreign policy appointments have frequently been difficult to reconcile with the views he has often expressed. The most disappointing was the appointment of John Bolton … Bolton is a long-time and very vocal advocate of regime change and military initiatives overseas …

Two important Bolton failures have recently been widely reported.

In the first instance, President Trump was meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping at the G-20 in early December to discuss trade policy. At the same time, and unbeknownst to President Trump, Bolton asked Canada to arrest Meng Wanzouh, one of China’s most important business executives, as she changed planes in Vancouver. … At a minimum, Bolton’s failure to make the President aware of his actions denied the President the option of delaying any request for her arrest until a later date.

The second incident was President Trump’s telephone call with Turkish President Recep Erdogan discussing the situation in Syria. Ending our presence in Syria has been among President Trump’s most important foreign policy objectives … when President Erdogan asked why American troops were still in Syria even after ISIS had been defeated, President Trump turned to Bolton, who was listening to the call, and asked if that was true. Bolton (knowing that President Erdogan was listening) was forced to respond that it was. …

Trump’s recent decision to hasten Secretary Mattis’ departure is a welcome sign that the President recognizes he’s in charge. Bolton may have been very careful until recently, but it is now clear that he has little regard for the President and the President’s priorities. It is difficult to believe he didn’t recognize his obligation to keep the President informed during delicate trade talks. Failing to share the knowledge, recognized by most of the world’s armed forces, that ISIS had been defeated in Syria can only have been intentional.

John Bolton’s already had two strikes. With the stakes so high, why wait for a third? President Trump should fire Bolton. …

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    He will be the one to decide what intelligence is briefed to the president every day. With someone as gullible as Trump in charge, that seems extremely dangerous.
    Trump might just ignore him, and pull out of Syria, while your hero Hillary brays about how the US needs to stay in Syria.

Trump is sooo gullible he ignored all his MIC commanders and his SoS, and commanded they pull out of Syria, after they passive-aggressively ignored his original draw-down command for 8 months.
    Last edited by UWDude; 12-30-2018 at 03:58 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Did he predict John Bolton would eventually be guiding foreign policy? Cos I did.

Did he say trump was going to be the greatest gift ever given to neoconservatism? Cos I did.
    You are so prophetic!!

John Bolton DID INDEED tell Trump to get out of Syria, and the Neocons love he is leaving!

Please, tell us more of your deep, insightful prognostications!

(this thread is a gold mine of the people who have been wrong about Trump since he announced his candidacy being wrong about him, still being woefully wrong! XD XD XD)

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The Hillary would of never gotten the cloud act passed without any political fallout. The establishment has every advantage by using Trump instead of Clinton. People are just too $#@!ing stupid when it comes to Trump. They think oh he doesn't even know what a cloud is, who could blame him. THATS THE REASON WHY HE SHOULDN'T BE PRESIDENT.
    Remember that time, during the elections, I said you were making pro-hillary statements, and you said if I proved it, you would self-perma-ban your shill ass from here?

Remember I then found two statements, one where you claimed Trump would start WW III, and one where you said Hillary would not start WW III?

remember that? You should have self-banned then.

But nope, here you still are, shilling for Hillary, long after the election.
    Still trying to tell everyone they are exactly the same.

Same shill tactics, two years later.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    We're up to one hour and forty minutes of video required to understand the 75D chess moves.
    We're up to the 1075th 68d chess move by trump.
    Many see it and explain it, (especially Scott Adams) but it fails to register on simple minds.
    You guys will never get it, or understand.
    Last edited by UWDude; 12-30-2018 at 04:03 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Looks like he's a keeper. There were rumors that he was favored by MAGA's top funder and Israel supporter Shedlon "US should drop Atom Bomb on Iran" Adelson. So he's probably not going anywehere anytime soon.
    It is now obvious, Bolton is not commander in Chief.
    The commander in Chief is President Donald J. Trump.
    And it is now obvious his advisors serve him, and not visa versa.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I guess you were right after all, then.
    Bolton and the Neocons are advising Trump to pull out of Syria!

(in your upside down worlds, anyways, talk about tying yourselves into pretzels to make your worldview fit reality!)

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    How many Troops have been pulled out of Syria? Because they are still protecting ISIS assets as of today.

It is more talk that I'll believe when I see ,,,, and not because it was said in a tweet.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

It is now obvious, Bolton is not commander in Chief.
    The commander in Chief is President Donald J. Trump.
    And it is now obvious his advisors serve him, and not visa versa.
    That's what separates strong leaders from others, they are not so feeble minded or weak that make war and peace decisions on whims of some neocons planted advisor like Bolton. They don't act on the advice of the last person who mixed the right amount of ego boosting flattery with a dumb policy advice into their ears.

Now if we were discussing reality TV stars with perpetual need for ego boosting flattery, that would be a whole different topic.

Bolton and the Neocons are advising Trump to pull out of Syria!
    What the hell are you jabbering about?

You do realize that I was pointing out how an analogy between Bolton-and-Trump and Wormtongue-and-Theoden is not a good one, don't you?

No, wait, of course you don't. You're too caught up in the throes of being an obnoxious jackass. So I guess I'll have to spell it out for you ...

Wormtongue advised Theoden against going to war. "Bolton and the Neocons" advise Trump in favor of going to war.

Therefore - and here's the tricky bit, so try to keep up - the analogy isn't good precisely because it is not the case that "Bolton and the Neocons are advising Trump to pull out of Syria" ...

(in your upside down worlds, anyways, talk about tying yourselves into pretzels to make your worldview fit reality!)
    Talk about tying yourself into pretzels in order to spit venom at someone because you're too goddam clueless to comprehend what was actually being said ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-31-2018 at 01:07 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Remember that time, during the elections, I said you were making pro-hillary statements, and you said if I proved it, you would self-perma-ban your shill ass from here?

Remember I then found two statements, one where you claimed Trump would start WW III, and one where you said Hillary would not start WW III?

remember that? You should have self-banned then.

But nope, here you still are, shilling for Hillary, long after the election.
    Still trying to tell everyone they are exactly the same.

Same shill tactics, two years later.
    Not a self ban I got other hobbies besides politics. I am not a professional, I don't do this for a living. You claimed I was British last time you tried this $#@! you are lucky I didn't screen shot it because they deleted it after I told you to cut your bull$#@! out. You are equating criticism of John Bolton to being a Hillary shill. Rand Paul did that for the first year of Trump's presidency, why are you so simple minded that you can't see that I just don't $#@!ing like John $#@!ing Bolton? I wouldn't like John Bolton if Ron Paul picked him for his cabinet either. It has nothing to do with Trump, its the people executing the executive execution machine.

Banned

Blog Entries
    The establishment has every advantage by using Trump instead of Clinton.
    remember during the elections, when you kept saying that Trump was a Hillary fall guy? remember when you were saying they actually were allied together?

Not a self ban
    Yeah, you said you would self ban if I could prove you said something good about Hillary.
    I pointed out you said in one post Trump WOULD start ww III, and in another post you said Hillary WOULD NOT start WW III.

Even to this day, you still try to hide you secretly wish Hillary had won.

The establishment has every advantage by using Trump instead of Clinton.
    I mean you don't hide it too well, but you still try.
    Last edited by UWDude; 01-03-2019 at 02:05 AM.

remember during the elections, when you kept saying that Trump was a Hillary fall guy? remember when you were saying they actually were allied together?

Yeah, you said you would self ban if I could prove you said something good about Hillary.
    I pointed out you said in one post Trump WOULD start ww III, and in another post you said Hillary WOULD NOT start WW III.

Even to this day, you still try to hide you secretly wish Hillary had won.

I mean you don't hide it too well, but you still try.
    More lies, just like when you tried to say my name is Nigel Grimmer. You have fun defending John Bolton.

More lies, just like when you tried to say my name is Nigel Grimmer. You have fun defending John Bolton.
    Please stop feeding the Trumpers. The only way to put the fire out is no oxygen.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast