Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: Trump To Appoint John Bolton as National Security Advisor

I give Bolton a projected tenure of about 4 months. He ain't got what it takes.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Before or after we go to war with Iran? I bet this time they will even have weapons of mass destruction.

A bunch of NSC people walked out today

A bunch of ppl are getting fired.

McMaster holding a townhall tomorrow morning.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-23-2018 at 08:50 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

BOOOOOOOOOOO!

I guess this means McMaster was the one who told him not to congratulate Putin and then leaked about it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He's changed

Whatever that was it's gone now.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    We can hope but that doesn't change how bad this pick is.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    At least on the positive side, this place isn't overrun by Trump sycophants at the moment.
    I never understood why people would be able to explain why they liked liberty (which was/is? a requirement to join here), and then support a man who has showed nothing but disdain for liberty. The liberty lovers with a latent love for tyrants? Interesting stuff.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    I never understood why people would be able to explain why they liked liberty (which was/is? a requirement to join here), and then support a man who has showed nothing but disdain for liberty. The liberty lovers with a latent love for tyrants? Interesting stuff.
    Just because they want liberty for themselves doesn't mean that they also agree that everybody else should have it.

This is the trap that culture warriors (on the right) and SJWs (primarily on the left) fall into: They want the government to endorse and/or enforce the "freedom" to do the things that they feel should be done while simultaneously forbidding all other things. They wish to explicitly give up their liberty in order to use government as a weapon against their neighbors.

This same group is constantly surprised when, as the years pass or elections change the balance of power in government, they end up being the ones looking down the barrel of that weapon. Then and only then do they start shrieking about liberty. When the powers that be seem to be on their side again, liberty is forgotten and they once again see freedom as an obstacle to be overcome. The entirety of this cycle can be seen quite clearly on this forum.
    Last edited by TheCount; 03-23-2018 at 06:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Whatever that was it's gone now.
    https://www.pscp.tv/Cernovich/1zqKVrVzdLpKB

https://www.pscp.tv/Cernovich/1OwxWEqqBynGQ
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's an hour and three minutes of video.

Do you actually expect anyone but the rabidly faithful to watch that drivel? And for what, to hear Cernovich tie himself into a pretzel trying to explain this latest stable genius 32DD chess maneuver by his God Emperor?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Maybe you are jumping too conclusions on support and opinion of some forum members of Trump.

When the only viable choices are.

A. Openly vocal Neocon promoting bombing Syria and Russia during the campaign. Complete disregard of the risk of ending the world with WIII with Russia. Past track record of implementing Neoconservative policies.

vs

B. Openly vocal against bombing Syria and Russia during the campaign. Openly vocal against the Iraq war. Makes claims we should work with Russia rather than an adversary. Long history of bashing Neocons despite promoting Neocons policies prior to that.

Which one are you going to pick?

Since your handle is Anti-Neocon, one would expect you to understand this.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Maybe you are jumping too conclusions on support and opinion of some forum members of Trump.

When the only viable choices are.

A. Openly vocal Neocon promoting bombing Syria and Russia during the campaign. Complete disregard of the risk of ending the world with WIII with Russia. Past track record of implementing Neoconservative policies.

vs

B. Openly vocal against bombing Syria and Russia during the campaign. Openly vocal against the Iraq war. Makes claims we should work with Russia rather than an adversary. Long history of bashing Neocons despite promoting Neocons policies prior to that.

Which one are you going to pick?

Since your handle is Anti-Neocon, one would expect you to understand this.
    We just want you to consider Rand Paul as a second choice, Kahless.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    ^Good example of what I was saying above.

Bolton won't be able to keep his trap shut if Trump does not play along with his recommendations and will be out before too long. Not liking the pick at all but something to be said for surrounding yourself with opposing viewpoints. However a concern with Trump considering the fear he can be easily persuaded by whomever is in his ear at the time. One can also hope that as in the past Trump has consistently given the Neocons a rope to hang themselves with.

^Good example of what I was saying above.

Bolton won't be able to keep his trap shut if Trump does not play along with his recommendations and will be out before too long. Not liking the pick at all but something to be said for surrounding yourself with opposing viewpoints. However a concern with Trump considering the fear he can be easily persuaded by whomever is in his ear at the time. One can also hope that as in the past Trump has consistently given the Neocons a rope to hang themselves with.
    Would it be possible to look back and notice that Trump was lying before he was elected? Good ole RPF it shows up under "related"

Trump against Iraq war, but when asked to name military advisor, Bolton is first name he drops

By economics102 in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem

Replies: 7Last Post: 06-19-2016, 11:57 PM

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    That's an hour and three minutes of video.

Do you actually expect anyone but the rabidly faithful to watch that drivel? And for what, to hear Cernovich tie himself into a pretzel trying to explain this latest stable genius 32DD chess maneuver by his God Emperor?
    Cernovich was a personal enemy of McMaster, so you get to hear some inside baseball.

The bulk of the content is probably in the first video and toward the beginning of the second.

Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Canard View Post
    Trump appointed uber-hawk John Bolton, sure...

...but I have it on the best authority that Hillary would have appointed the superdevil.

That's right, folks, not just the regular devil: the superdevil!

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Trump appointed uber-hawk John Bolton, sure...

...but I have it on the best authority that Hillary would have appointed the superdevil.

That's right, folks, not just the regular devil: the superdevil!

The federal government said they won't use any appropriated money in targetting medical marijuana dispensaries.

So there's that.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    The federal government said they won't use any appropriated money in targetting medical marijuana dispensaries.

So there's that.
    Except in Idaho, Kansas, Nebraska and South Dakota.

The geography of those last three is interesting. So, we can't have any weed moving between east and west that bypasses the Clintons' I-40 Drug Corridor?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Ron Paul warned us.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...trump-nominee/

Former Texas Rep. Ron Paul said Friday he couldn’t support GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump if Mr. Trump wins the party’s nomination, saying Mr. Trump’s views on the scope of executive authority could surpass those of President Obama.

“No, I couldn’t do that,” Mr. Paul said on Fox Business Network when asked if he would support Mr. Trump, should the billionaire businessman win the GOP nomination. “He’s [the] opposite of a libertarian.”

Mr. Paul, a three-time presidential candidate, said on foreign policy, Mr. Trump probably wouldn’t be that much different than former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, the Democratic front-runner.

“I think the die-hard neoconservatives would not be that extremely unhappy with Hillary,”
    Mr. Paul said.

“Trump is going to be the most efficient [at] using the executive orders,” he said. “He’ll say this is the way it is, you know. Obama was pretty arrogant. If you don’t do it, [the] Congress, I’ll write an order. Well, I think Trump [will] be 10 times worse on writing orders because he’s used to doing this, and he brags about it.”

He wants to be the boss. I’m not looking for a boss. We want somebody that will allow us to be our own boss, is what I think we should be looking for,” Mr. Paul said.

Because he is a wrecking ball against the deep state, a group that hates liberty way more than Trump.

Because he is a wrecking ball against the deep state, a group that hates liberty way more than Trump.
    Sessions is doggedly holding the line for Big Pharma, Bolton is nominated for National Security, ex-CIA boss Pompeo is nominated for Secretary of State, the ante is up in Syria, tensions are higher with Russia than at any time since the end of the USSR, gun control is in the works (NICS got fixed, for example), and nobody is auditing the Fed.

Your wrecking ball hasn't knocked enough dust off the Deep State to fill a thimble.

Smoke a few more bong hits and tie yourself in a pretzel of logic again and the answer will still be the same. What you call a wrecking ball any sane observer calls a construction crew.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Cernovich was a personal enemy of McMaster, so you get to hear some inside baseball.
    Cernovich's wet dreams and obsessive fan fiction are not inside baseball.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post

So there's that.
    If the feds said so I gotta believe it's true.
    "The Patriarch"

RPF continues to be overrun with Hillary shills.
    "The Patriarch"

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Cernovich's wet dreams and obsessive fan fiction are not inside baseball.
    Cernovich knows more about what is going on in the White House than you will ever know..

He has predicted things weeks, months and even was talking about a lot of this stuff that is going on now a year ago.

He said McMaster and his cronies were the leakers, and it turns out he was right and that is why he and his crew were fired.

Didn't you see the thread zippy posted a couple days or so ago? Trump furious about another leak? Now McMaster gone? Put the puzzle together.

Cernovich knows more about what is going on in the White House than you will ever know..

He has predicted things weeks, months and even was talking about a lot of this stuff that is going on now a year ago.
    Did he predict John Bolton would eventually be guiding foreign policy? Cos I did.

Did he say trump would spend at levels that, as Rand said "would make Obama blush?" Cos I did.

Did he say trump was going to be the greatest gift ever given to neoconservatism? Cos I did.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast