Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 181 to 192 of 192

Thread: BREAKING: Trump To Appoint John Bolton as National Security Advisor

  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    More lies
    LoL

    Nope.

    You said you would self ban if I could prove you made a positive comment about Hillary.
    I then found the pair of comments, one where you said Trump would start WW III, and one where you said Hillary would not.

    The whole time, you've claimed to not like either. But it is clear, you wish Hillary had won.

    So here you are, liar, still not self banned, still claiming both are the same, still claiming to be neutral.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    LoL

    Nope.

    You said you would self ban if I could prove you made a positive comment about Hillary.
    I then found the pair of comments, one where you said Trump would start WW III, and one where you said Hillary would not.

    The whole time, you've claimed to not like either. But it is clear, you wish Hillary had won.

    So here you are, liar, still not self banned, still claiming both are the same, still claiming to be neutral.
    One of the things I said before the election was that Trump would pick John Bolton. I never said I would self ban because you took a comment out of context. You were the one that self banned when you claimed I was Nigel Grimmer and British and the admin deleted the entire thread.

  4. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    One of the things I said before the election was that Trump would pick John Bolton. I never said I would self ban because you took a comment out of context. You were the one that self banned when you claimed I was Nigel Grimmer and British and the admin deleted the entire thread.
    No, I was banned.

    You said you would self ban if I could show a pro-Hillary comment. I did, you bailed for about a week, and then came back.

    Do you know who Nigel Grimmer is?

  5. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    No, I was banned.

    You said you would self ban if I could show a pro-Hillary comment. I did, you bailed for about a week, and then came back.

    Do you know who Nigel Grimmer is?
    I didn't have a pro Hillary comment. You took a comment out of context and pasted into a different thread and claimed it was about the subject on the thread you pasted it in. You act like we are not at war with China, like I wasn't advocating for Rand Paul because I thought he had the only foreign policy that wouldn't put us at war. Go ahead though make up some more bull$#@! about me schilling for Hillary or anything like that, I don't really give a $#@! what you say because you're probably a John Bolton schill anyways.
    Last edited by nikcers; 01-03-2019 at 08:59 PM.



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I didn't have a pro Hillary comment. You took a comment out of context and pasted into a different thread and claimed it was about the subject on the thread you pasted it in.
    You clearly said Hillary WOULD NOT START WORLD WAR III but in another thread said Trump WOULD START WW III.

    That's a pro-Hillary comment, especially for someone claiming to be "neutral".

  8. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    You clearly said Hillary WOULD NOT START WORLD WAR III but in another thread said Trump WOULD START WW III.

    That's a pro-Hillary comment, especially for someone claiming to be "neutral".
    I never claimed Hillary wouldn't start the war, I said she couldn't lose against Trump and that they both had similar foreign policies so the outcome would be the same. I was trying to advocate for liberty, I don't like lose-lose scenarios. I don't think Trump is as bad as Clinton and I never stated that, I just stated that the outcome would be the same if you can't understand that than you aren't worth arguing with anymore. The only time I even slightly implied something to that effect was that my biggest fear with Trump is that he will be able to do whatever the establishment wants him to do with less opposition because he is more popular than Hillary. If you don't understand that Trump was the populist candidate than you aren't worth arguing with.

  9. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I never claimed Hillary wouldn't start the war,
    I literally quoted you saying "Hillary is not going to start WW III" and then put that next to you saying that Trump would start WW III.

    You bailed for like a week, but then came back.

  10. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I literally quoted you saying "Hillary is not going to start WW III" and then put that next to you saying that Trump would start WW III.

    You bailed for like a week, but then came back.
    That wasn't you, that was another forum member who taught me about the NAP and property rights and that the libertarian party wouldn't work because they didn't nominate someone who understands libertarian philosophy. So yeah I didn't go on here for a minute because all it was doing was causing people to argue over whether not supporting Trump would be a vote for Clinton. I wasn't going to support Trump or Clinton. If Trump doesn't put us at war with Iran I might support him in 2020.

  11. #189

  12. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Looking back, what a great America-First pick this was. Best of the best.
    I know it, he's the gift that just keeps on giving. A truly MAGA American.
    ClydeCoulter on the Liberty Movement:
    Yeah, they'll argue over roads and religion, but there are certain themes that bind, among those are freedom and the search for truth and justice.

    Loyalists gonna loyal.

  13. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    I give Bolton a projected tenure of about 4 months. He ain't got what it takes.
    Well its been a year and 1 month and hasn't been fired yet.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  14. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Well its been a year and 1 month and hasn't been fired yet.
    He's a keeper because he has approval of MAGA's top American* funder and lobbies like ZOA.



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567


Similar Threads

  1. War Drums: Trump's National Security Advisor Threatens Iran
    By Brian4Liberty in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-10-2017, 02:16 PM
  2. Trump against Iraq war, but when asked to name military advisor, Bolton is first name he drops
    By economics102 in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-19-2016, 10:57 PM
  3. Ted Cruz says he will appoint John Bolton as Secretary of Defense or Secretary of State
    By Brett85 in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 02:03 PM
  4. Mitt Romney Romney's Foreign Advisor - John Bolton
    By GopBlackList in forum 2012 Presidential Election
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 01:37 PM
  5. Newt Gingrich Breaks the Law by Saying He Would Appoint John Bolton to be Secretary of State
    By RonPaulFanInGA in forum 2012 Presidential Election
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 11:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •