Thread: Cobra Kai returns!

Cobra Kai returns!

It isn't often I get excited for a new movie. This made me smile.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here is a compelling case that Danielsan was the bad guy and Johnny was the good guy.

Last edited by RJB; 03-22-2018 at 07:41 PM.

I'm a little excited, more for nostalgia than anything, and because I think the idea has potential. But I have low expectations for this execution of this good idea. And the acting in this preview doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    My phone only lets me post a link, not the actual video, but here is a compelling case that Danielsan was the bad guy and Johnny was the good guy.
    Apparently that is the position this new movie will take. Johnny fixes up his life to help kids from bullies and Danielsan is an $#@!.
    https://nerdist.com/cobra-kai-karate...william-zabka/

What's wrong with these people, teaching kids to fight at school?

Horrible movie.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I hope dojo's across America are ready to take on A LOT of new business!

KIAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Sweep the leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Sweep the leg.
    Wax off.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Here is a compelling case that Danielsan was the bad guy and Johnny was the good guy.

I disagree. I went back and re-watched the movie before this new series came out. I don't think Danielsan acted 100% morally and ethically, but I think he did significantly much more so than Johnny.

Watching the series now.. Pretty entertaining.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"You'll blow the competition away"

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I disagree. I went back and re-watched the movie before this new series came out. I don't think Danielsan acted 100% morally and ethically, but I think he did significantly much more so than Johnny.

Watching the series now.. Pretty entertaining.
    It was tongue in cheek.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

We need Terry Silver!!!

1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Anybody watching this?

It's pretty good.. I'm a little over half way through.

I liked the hat tip to American Vandal, lol..

"You'll blow the competition away!!"

TOTALLY RIVETTING!! UNDENIABLY FASCINATTING!! American Vandal on Netflix

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...dal-on-Netflix

Wow!! Finished up.. that $#@! was EPIC!!!

Really hope they don't wait a whole year for season 2...

Anybody?

Is it that you don't have YouTube Red?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wax on. Wax off.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge