Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 62

Thread: Millennial women leaving the Republican Party in droves

  1. #1

    Exclamation Millennial women leaving the Republican Party in droves

    Millennial women leaving the Republican Party in droves: Pew

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-in-droves-pew

    by Katelyn Caralle | March 21, 2018 10:26 AM

    Between 2002 and 2017, millennial women who identify as Democrat grew from 54 percent to 70 percent, according to a new Pew Research poll.

    Millennial women are leaving the Republican Party in droves in recent years, with less than a quarter of younger women voters now identifying as Republicans.

    Between 2002 and 2017, millennial women who identify as Democrat grew from 54 percent to 70 percent, according to a new Pew Research poll. Conversely, 23 percent of millennial women now identify as Republican as compared to 36 percent in 2002.

    The amount of millennial men who identified as Democrat has gone from 52 to 49 percent in that same time frame. About 41 percent of millennial men identify as Republican, compared to 39 percent in 2002.

    Gender gaps between voter partisanship in other generations is far more modest than the 21 percent difference in male and female millennials.

    In general in the past two decades, women have been leaving the Republican Party and increasingly have been identifying as Democrat.

    Right now, 56 percent of women lean towards or affiliate themselves with the Democratic Party, compared to only 44 percent of men.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    That is because they were all communist to begin with . Raised by them , educated by them and now hoping they will pay the student loans and healthcare . They are the further downfall of america . Most babies born are pd for by medicaid now .

  4. #3
    It is an un-PC thing to say but Peter Thiel was right. The trajectory of the country was better off prior to allowing women to vote. Women are a tough group for people who believe in freedom.

    What is baffling is why women would move left as they have become more educated and more a part of the work force. I would have expected a rightward shift as they have more responsibility.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    It is an un-PC thing to say but Peter Thiel was right. The trajectory of the country was better off prior to allowing women to vote. Women are a tough group for people who believe in freedom.

    What is baffling is why women would move left as they have become more educated and more a part of the work force. I would have expected a rightward shift as they have more responsibility.
    Most higher education is indoctrination for the most part. Someone will go indebted for a degree in gender studies and learn how they are oppressed by the patriarchy. When no one wants to hire them because 1. their degree is worthless, and 2. because they are bitter and angry, they feel that the baloney they learned in college was correct.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    What is baffling is why women would move left as they have become more educated and more a part of the work force. I would have expected a rightward shift as they have more responsibility.
    Stef had two different women call in to his show recently who were being educated to be doctors and wanted to have children. They were both in their early 30s and still had a few years left of programs, they got some pay but were still not technically done with their programs until their mid 30s.

    One of them was something like $200k in debt, and the other one was in Sweden and her parents and the government paid. But both figured that with all of the government subsidies they had spent over $1 million in resources spent to be educated.

    So they spend over ten years being trained, then they want to have kids. In Sweden, the government pays female doctors to stay home with their kids for 15 months or more for each kid, at 80% of their normal salary.

    They put all this time and resources into being trained to be doctors, because doctors are extremely valuable to society, and then they barely practice until maybe later in life. It really doesn't make sense to put a lot of training into someone who isn't going to work much.

    So of course they can't be effective mothers if they are working, and if they stay at home then they can't use the skills they were paid to learn. The other option is letting other people raise your kids, but causes abandonment issues which create problems later in life.

    Too many women want it all, but there is no way they would be able to get away with thinking they could do that without government.

    Conservative women want their husband to be able to keep as much money as possible so that she doesn't have to work as much.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  7. #6
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing


    Posts
    28,739
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Emotion trumps logic. Women are very emotional and nurturers by design. So they are tailor made for the democratic platform.

  8. #7
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing


    Posts
    28,739
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Think about women for a second in the modern age. Very pampered and still hunting for the party that can provide the most resources. Frankly, they don't care where these resources are gathered from. Number two, they are the ultimate control freaks, especially in light of their historical bondage.

  9. #8
    Supporting Member
    North Korea
    Lamp's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    2
    Posts
    2,919
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Honestly did it ever occur to you that maybe the republican party was just bad at marketing in the early 2000s and still is?
    Its a giant joke. Its not a business oriented party. It's not respectable. It's just a giant obese wheelchair riding meme now that no one would want to associate with if big daddy Cheeto Emperor hadn't hopped on board or to a lesser but nevertheless important extent being that the Paul's unfortunately associated themselves with it.
    Last edited by Lamp; 03-21-2018 at 09:28 PM.
    「The Sanscrit language, whatever be its antiquity, is of a wonderful structure; more perfect than the Greek, more copious than the Latin, and more exquisitely refined than either, yet bearing to both of them a stronger affinity, both in the roots of verbs and the forms of grammar, than could possibly have been produced by accident;」.-Sir William Jones




  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    Honestly did it ever occur to you that maybe the republican party was just bad at marketing in the early 2000s and still is?
    Its a giant joke. Its not a business oriented party. It's not respectable. It's just a giant obese wheelchair riding meme now that no one would want to associate with if big daddy Cheeto Emperor hadn't hopped on board or to a lesser but nevertheless important extent being that the Paul's unfortunately associated themselves with it.
    It's not marketing.

    The product, freedom, is not wanted.

    I don't know how many ways that has to be drilled into people's heads.

    Just look around you...freedom is NOT popular.

  12. #10
    Supporting Member
    North Korea
    Lamp's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    2
    Posts
    2,919
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It's not marketing.

    The product, freedom, is not wanted.

    I don't know how many ways that has to be drilled into people's heads.

    Just look around you...freedom is NOT popular.
    The republican party was never pro freedom and it doesn't matter whether people renounce their membership from it or not. Whether you associate that with renouncing freedom is another thing. I'm not talking about freedom in this case.
    Last edited by Lamp; 03-21-2018 at 09:47 PM.
    「The Sanscrit language, whatever be its antiquity, is of a wonderful structure; more perfect than the Greek, more copious than the Latin, and more exquisitely refined than either, yet bearing to both of them a stronger affinity, both in the roots of verbs and the forms of grammar, than could possibly have been produced by accident;」.-Sir William Jones


  13. #11
    Supporting Member
    North Korea
    Lamp's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    2
    Posts
    2,919
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    No $#@!. "freedom isn't popular" because the idiots who claim to promote it are a joke who can't even tie their own shoelaces without falling over and breaking their noses much less roll themselves over after they fall over like turtles with their exposed bellies pointing to the sky perfectly aligned in a manner that allows the buzzards overhead to peck at their soft gooey innards.

    Last edited by Lamp; 03-21-2018 at 10:00 PM.
    「The Sanscrit language, whatever be its antiquity, is of a wonderful structure; more perfect than the Greek, more copious than the Latin, and more exquisitely refined than either, yet bearing to both of them a stronger affinity, both in the roots of verbs and the forms of grammar, than could possibly have been produced by accident;」.-Sir William Jones


  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It's not marketing.

    The product, freedom, is not wanted.

    I don't know how many ways that has to be drilled into people's heads.

    Just look around you...freedom is NOT popular.
    Freedom is not popular first because nobody understands it, and second because nobody is explaining it.
    I don't know what your story is, but I know for a fact I'm not the only person in America who had something inside me woken up by Ron Paul.
    He showed me that something about myself - a desire for freedom - that I wasn't previously in touch with.
    He pointed out that nobody in my lifetime had tried to satisfy that desire.
    He promised to satisfy it if he was put in power.
    And I believed him.
    And now I don't believe anyone else about anything they're saying - that's when even I give a $#@! what they're saying, which is practically never.

    There was a real opportunity there. All we needed was a successor. Someone to pick up that torch and carry it.
    We could have been a contender.

    What we got is a man whose inaugural act as the new standard bearer for liberty, was endorsing Flip Flop Romney.
    The very first thing he did is take that huge base his father built, and collectively kicked it in the balls.
    We all know why he did it: it was a calculated move to be able to be a Republican.

    Well, he is now. He's a Republican. Nobody thinks of him as anything else.
    He calculated wrong.

    If he stays in the senate for another 20 years and makes the absolute correct call every single time he acts, then he'll have his father's credibility.
    We were willing to extend that credibility to him without the track record, and he squandered that.

    It's not that freedom isn't popular. It's that there's nobody left preaching it.

    Rand tweets about how we need Republicans to stop acting like Democrats.
    That's not a coherent philosophy. That's partisan bull$#@!.

    It absolutely is about marketing. The people who are supposedly marketing freedom are hucking the same old crap: vote against those evil guys over there. Vote for me, because I have some bullet points that you vaguely agree with.

    If you perceive freedom as not popular, it's because if anyone is selling it, nobody knows that.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    That is because they were all communist to begin with . Raised by them , educated by them and now hoping they will pay the student loans and healthcare . They are the further downfall of america . Most babies born are pd for by medicaid now .
    Being communist is no reason to leave the Republican party.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Being communist is no reason to leave the Republican party.
    They will align with the party they think will help pay the most of the bills .

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Freedom is not popular first because nobody understands it, and second because nobody is explaining it.
    It's also because its supposed champions are full of high-minded nonsense and fail utterly to connect the ideals of liberty to the real world that people actually live in. Like when people tell the folks in a town where the main source of work was a factory that got shipped off to China, that these foreign trade deals are good for the US. It sets up liberty as their opponent rather than their ally. Or when someone doesn't give a damn about border enforcement and someone's brother gets murdered by a many-times-deported repeat felon we can't keep out of the country due to a failure to enforce the border. Our worst enemies couldn't mar the message of liberty more than these highly offensive pretenses to the promotion of liberty do.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Freedom is not popular first because nobody understands it, and second because nobody is explaining it.
    I don't know what your story is, but I know for a fact I'm not the only person in America who had something inside me woken up by Ron Paul.
    He showed me that something about myself - a desire for freedom - that I wasn't previously in touch with.
    He pointed out that nobody in my lifetime had tried to satisfy that desire.
    He promised to satisfy it if he was put in power.
    And I believed him.
    And now I don't believe anyone else about anything they're saying - that's when even I give a $#@! what they're saying, which is practically never.

    There was a real opportunity there. All we needed was a successor. Someone to pick up that torch and carry it.
    We could have been a contender.

    What we got is a man whose inaugural act as the new standard bearer for liberty, was endorsing Flip Flop Romney.
    The very first thing he did is take that huge base his father built, and collectively kicked it in the balls.
    We all know why he did it: it was a calculated move to be able to be a Republican.

    Well, he is now. He's a Republican. Nobody thinks of him as anything else.
    He calculated wrong.

    If he stays in the senate for another 20 years and makes the absolute correct call every single time he acts, then he'll have his father's credibility.
    We were willing to extend that credibility to him without the track record, and he squandered that.

    It's not that freedom isn't popular. It's that there's nobody left preaching it.

    Rand tweets about how we need Republicans to stop acting like Democrats.
    That's not a coherent philosophy. That's partisan bull$#@!.

    It absolutely is about marketing. The people who are supposedly marketing freedom are hucking the same old crap: vote against those evil guys over there. Vote for me, because I have some bullet points that you vaguely agree with.

    If you perceive freedom as not popular, it's because if anyone is selling it, nobody knows that.
    Rand is better suited for doing what he is doing, which is a lot... and Ron is better suited at what he was doing and at what he does, which was and is a lot. We need more of both.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-21-2018 at 10:25 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It's not marketing.

    The product, freedom, is not wanted.

    I don't know how many ways that has to be drilled into people's heads.

    Just look around you...freedom is NOT popular.
    Hey, the GOP isn't offering much in the way of freedom either. They're selling perpetual war and a Security State. Not to mention forever occupation abroad. RP has talked about this several times in his Liberty Report things and so on. The "Liberty" voices are the vast minority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    It's also because its supposed champions are full of high-minded nonsense and fail utterly to connect the ideals of liberty to the real world that people actually live in. Like when people tell the folks in a town where the main source of work was a factory that got shipped off to China, that these foreign trade deals are good for the US. It sets up liberty as their opponent rather than their ally. Or when someone doesn't give a damn about border enforcement and someone's brother gets murdered by a many-times-deported repeat felon we can't keep out of the country due to a failure to enforce the border. Our worst enemies couldn't mar the message of liberty more than these highly offensive pretenses to the promotion of liberty do.
    Much of liberty movement is manipulated and funded by the establishment to support open borders and bad trade policy to ensure politicians and parties associated with the values of liberty are not a threat. It keeps support of the LP and Libertarian like politicians 1 to 2% factor just where the establishment likes it.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Much of liberty movement is manipulated and funded by the establishment to support open borders and bad trade policy to ensure politicians and parties associated with the values of liberty are not a threat. It keeps support of the LP and Libertarian like politicians 1 to 2% factor just where the establishment likes it.

  23. #20
    Liberty is not something a man (or woman) can promise and keep. This country has definitely lost it's way.

    2 Corinthians 3:17 (KJV)
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

    Isaiah 61:1 (KJV)
    1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

    Galatians 5:1 (KJV)
    1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

    Psalm 119:45 (KJV)
    45 And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts.

    1 Peter 2:16 (KJV)
    16 As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.

    James 1:25 (KJV)
    25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

    Psalm 68:6 (KJV)
    6 God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Hey, the GOP isn't offering much in the way of freedom either. They're selling perpetual war and a Security State. Not to mention forever occupation abroad. RP has talked about this several times in his Liberty Report things and so on. The "Liberty" voices are the vast minority.
    Oh, I'm well aware of that.

    In the public's mind, and in minds of women, which this thread is about, the GOP does represent a certain bastardized concept of liberty.

    And even that weaksauce, milquetoast version, is rejected, soundly.

    Women and "minorities", by double digit margins, consistently and regularly vote for and support more government, more regulation, more handouts, more curtailing of freedom and more taxation.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    In the public's mind, and in minds of women, which this thread is about, the GOP does represent a certain bastardized concept of liberty.
    Not really, no. To most it represents the War on Drugs, the PATRIOT Act, blue laws, gays being told who they can't marry, war, corporatism, the NSA, asset forfeiture and tax breaks that exclusively spare the rich. As we all know, Washington Democrats are about as complicit in most or all of that, but that's the perception.

    None of that has anything to do with liberty at all. In fact, most people associate the Republican Party with the Second Amendment, but figure it's against the First, Third, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth, at a minimum.

    This forum has gotten awfully insular if we actually believe the GOP--outside of a libertarian or two who used it to get elected--has any truck with liberty at all, or if we believe people can't tell the truth of the matter by looking. Eight years of Dubya/Cheney made it all abundantly clear to most people what the GOP's true colors are. And it's a realistic view. The PATRIOT Act didn't get created during a Democratic administration, and neither did the DHS. In fact, as we have noted it seems to largely be Republican administrations that grab the guns, too, as the pro-gun people tend to let their guard down when the GOP is in the White House. That makes Republican administrations far, far more dangerous to liberty.

    Freedom isn't popular? Nobody knows. All anybody knows for sure is freedom isn't available. And which party does more to place it out of reach is very much a debatable point. Very, very debatable. Yes, we who pay attention can tell the Republicans may have done more to curtail civil liberties in the past, but the Democrats with their wars on smoking, homophobia, religion, borders, small business, peace and tolerance has surpassed it. But when a fair portion of the public doesn't realize half of that is happening and still hasn't figured out the other half does more to imprison all people than to free half from the 'bondage' they figure the other half has been imposing on them, then their perception is skewed.

    No, the GOP isn't losing this demographic by being a bastion of freedom and liberty. That's just silly. Yeah, maybe this crop of Millennials is stupid enough to mistake totalitarianism for liberty, like millions of communists before them, and maybe they can't grasp the concept that, as Will Rogers said, you can only have as much liberty as you give. But the simple truth is, if the Republican Party was truly in the habit of offering and delivering liberty, it would be overwhelmingly popular.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-22-2018 at 07:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Not really, no. To most it represents the War on Drugs, the PATRIOT Act, blue laws, gays being told who they can't marry, war, corporatism, the NSA, asset forfeiture and tax breaks that exclusively spare the rich. As we all know, Washington Democrats are about as complicit in most or all of that, but that's the perception.

    None of that has anything to do with liberty at all. In fact, most people associate the Republican Party with the Second Amendment, but figure it's against the First, Third, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth, at a minimum.

    This forum has gotten awfully insular if we actually believe the GOP--outside of a libertarian or two who used it to get elected--has any truck with liberty at all, or if we believe people can't tell the truth of the matter by looking. Eight years of Dubya/Cheney made it all abundantly clear to most people what the GOP's true colors are. And it's a realistic view. The PATRIOT Act didn't get created during a Democratic administration, and neither did the DHS. In fact, as we have noted it seems to largely be Republican administrations that grab the guns, too, as the pro-gun people tend to let their guard down when the GOP is in the White House. That makes Republican administrations far, far more dangerous to liberty.

    Freedom isn't popular? Nobody knows. All anybody knows for sure is freedom isn't available. And which party does more to place it out of reach is very much a debatable point. Very, very debatable. Yes, we who pay attention can tell the Republicans may have done more to curtail civil liberties in the past, but the Democrats with their wars on smoking, homophobia, religion, borders, small business, peace and tolerance has surpassed it. But when a fair portion of the public doesn't realize half of that is happening and still hasn't figured out the other half does more to imprison all people than to free half from the 'bondage' they figure the other half has been imposing on them, then their perception is skewed.

    No, the GOP isn't losing this demographic by being a bastion of freedom and liberty. That's just silly. Yeah, maybe this crop of Millennials is stupid enough to mistake totalitarianism for liberty, like millions of communists before them, and maybe they can't grasp the concept that, as Will Rogers said, you can only have as much liberty as you give. But the simple truth is, if the Republican Party was truly in the habit of offering and delivering liberty, it would be overwhelmingly popular.
    Pretty much my POV.

    For me there really isn't "2 parties". Just 2 halves of the same whole, saying all the right buzz words, while they continue to take away more liberty and freedom from the populace.

    And our "education" system is exactly set up to indoctrinate young people until they comply. If they don't then they are drugged to death.

    I know, I know- I've said this a zillion times on the forum.
    There is no spoon.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Pretty much my POV.

    For me there really isn't "2 parties". Just 2 halves of the same whole, saying all the right buzz words, while they continue to take away more liberty and freedom from the populace.

    And our "education" system is exactly set up to indoctrinate young people until they comply. If they don't then they are drugged to death.

    I know, I know- I've said this a zillion times on the forum.
    Sure is hard to know how to overcome the black magic of the party system if three quarters of even this forum buys the bull$#@!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Sure is hard to know how to overcome the black magic of the party system if three quarters of even this forum buys the bull$#@!.
    I hear ya.
    There is no spoon.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Not really, no. To most it represents the War on Drugs, the PATRIOT Act, blue laws, gays being told who they can't marry, war, corporatism, the NSA, asset forfeiture and tax breaks that exclusively spare the rich.
    Gays can marry whoever they want, as long as what they do is actually marry. What they want to do IS NOT marry, it is shack up with another of the same sex with the blessing of the gov and the force of law used against those of us who know what marry really means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    Gays can marry whoever they want, as long as what they do is actually marry. What they want to do IS NOT marry, it is shack up with another of the same sex with the blessing of the gov and the force of law used against those of us who know what marry really means.
    And if the government didn't sanction the stuff, insurance companies would have to choose to let their customers let one person ride on their policy or not. If government didn't sanction the stuff, it couldn't allow anyone to file jointly.

    There are lots of Democrats who are fine with it because they want to force insurance companies to cover Significant Others, and lots of Republicans who are fine with it because they want insurance companies to discriminate in favor of heterosexuals. There are also lots of people who register with both parties who are willing to give liberty to get liberty, and know when it's no skin off their noses.

    The puzzle is, how do we convince that last group that they don't have to worry about whether the orange clown the most xenophobic six percent of Republicans nominated is less worse or more worse than the serial murdering bitch the Democratic Superdelegates nominated if they'd just realize their numbers, pick someone else, and vote for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Pretty much my POV.

    For me there really isn't "2 parties". Just 2 halves of the same whole, saying all the right buzz words, while they continue to take away more liberty and freedom from the populace.

    And our "education" system is exactly set up to indoctrinate young people until they comply.
    If they don't then they are drugged to death.

    I know, I know- I've said this a zillion times on the forum.
    Indeed! Even in those mock POTUS elections they do in grade schools, they don't include all the parties/individuals on the kiddie ballot-just the Big Two-teaching them to avoid thinking for themselves early on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  33. #29
    There is increasing noise in media that Trump led GOP will get wiped out in midterms. With gun control, US Israel embassy move, Schumer/Feinstein-Trump synergy, anti-nepotism/anti-corruption advisors and constant chatter like below could be confusing/alienating some demographics.. especially women.


    Stormy Daniels' lawyer says porn star was physically threatened to remain silent over alleged affair with Trump
    CNBC 11h ago


    "White Christian men" were one of the biggest supporters of GOP led Iraqi freedom war and majority of that demo may stick around on Trump side given his combative skillset to defend the conservative/Christian family values fortress.. but will that be enough to win elections?

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    There is increasing noise in media that Trump led GOP will get wiped out in midterms. With gun control, US Israel embassy move, Schumer/Fienstein-TrumP synergy, anti-nepotism/anti-corruption advisors and constant chatter like below could be confusing/alienating some demographics.. especially women.


    Stormy Daniels' lawyer says porn star was physically threatened to remain silent over alleged affair with Trump
    CNBC 11h ago


    "White Christian men" were one of the biggest supporters of GOP led Iraqi freedom war and majority off that demo may stick around on Trump side giving his combative skill set to defend the conservative/Christian family values fortress.. but will that be enough to win elections?
    Trump could not possibly be doing a better job of handing 2018 to the Democrats. He is removing the veil from the truth of his true establishment colors at just the right time to keep disestablishmentarianist Republicans home from the polls in droves.

    All that other stuff makes nice icing on the cake. But the fact that he's revealed as an establishment stooge is the cake itself. Yes, Democrats are likely to do well. And I'm pretty much all in with giving the GOP all the rope it needs to hang itself.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-22-2018 at 08:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Sarah Palin floats idea of leaving the Republican Party
    By CaseyJones in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 06-30-2013, 01:15 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 04:13 PM
  3. Voters leaving Republican, Democratic parties in droves
    By sailingaway in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 08:06 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 10:40 AM
  5. Houston 9/12 leader says people leaving in droves
    By Ron_Paul_Knows in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 02:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •