Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Judge rejects Trump bid to dismiss suit from woman alleging sexual advances

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    ^ This is a man who is not obsessed with Donald Trump's penis.
    Maybe if you're nice to him, he'll help you through a twelve step program.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did you read the post I was responding to? You were fawning over zippy's article about Trump's penis.
    I wrote the post you responded to...

I’m trying to be kind here...

But the article has nothing to do with Donald’s genitalia. It’s about his behaviors and attempts to use his position as president to weasel out of consequences of his inappropriate behavior.

My post in this topic was in response to an off topic post #2 and the only opinion I offered in regards to the OP was that it was “interesting.”
    No - No - No - No

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    But the article has nothing to do with Donald’s genitalia.
    Actually it has everything to do with Donald Trump's genitalia.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I have a feeling that this thread will soon be filled with 100s of silly and redundant posts. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Women waiting until Trump is running for president before trying to cash in ten years after the fact. If they weren't so terribly put out over it ten years ago to file a suit at the time then I'd have thrown their case out.
    I understand and partially agree with where you are coming from. I can definitely see that this could be a cash grab, maybe some limelight and publicity.

My biggest takeaway is this is what we have to deal with since America stopped caring about morals and values. That trump has so many people ready to bring up the things he’s done in years past only shows his true character. His actions are not normal, as he regularly abused his position of fame and power to manipulate people or in probably many cases, outright abuse them.

The problem is here is a boy in a man’s body. And somehow he’s president with incredible vast powers and influence.

Yes @dannno what trump does with his penis is actually relevant- especially when he tries to use “executive” immunity to attempt to get out of the consequences of what he does with that penis.
    No - No - No - No

Why do you care so much about Donald Trump's penis

It's like the entire left is over Russia and so they are now obsessing over Donald Trump's penis.

Pretty funny.
    The Left crave the D

I have other thoughts...

That trump has so many people ready to bring up the things he’s done in years past only shows his true character.
    LOL, that is in COMPLETE opposition and contradicts what you said in the paragraph before that..
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Yes @dannno what trump does with his penis is actually relevant- especially when he tries to use “executive” immunity to attempt to get out of the consequences of what he does with that penis.
    Unless he forces it in somebody like Clinton did, then it isn't really my business. I'm not obsessed with the man's penis..

LOL, that is in COMPLETE opposition and contradicts what you said in the paragraph before that..
    Nice try. But no.

The women are probably up to no good.

But neither was your hero.

No contradiction. 2 separate statements on 2 different topics.
    No - No - No - No

My biggest takeaway is this is what we have to deal with since America stopped caring about morals and values.
    People have been $#@!ing since...people.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Donald Trump's penis

Donald Trump's penis
    ...his penis because it is so productive.
    Trump's penis.
    Donald Trump's penis.
    Donald Trump's genitalia.
    I'm not obsessed with the man's penis..
    Oh, no, obviously not...
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-21-2018 at 08:01 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Unless he forces it in somebody like Clinton did, then it isn't really my business. I'm not obsessed with the man's penis..
    Wait a minute... are you saying that bill forced Monica to suck him?

You are getting further and further from reality....

Do you even see the irony here?
    Come
    Back
    Dude

Clinton/trump birds of the same feather.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    People have been $#@!ing since...people.
    There’s a time and place for it.

What I believe is irrelevant but should be noted that when you lay with dogs you wake with fleas.

It would be nice to have a man for president for a change and not a boy with no self control.

I see and talk to beautiful women all the time. I end up in their homes and on more than one occasion rejected very open advances.
    Not because I don’t want to, but because I’m married and have a little pride in knowing that even if she wouldn’t have found out, i still made the right choice. If I was rich and famous I’m sure the problem only gets harder. That’s why the men who adhere to high standards of character are so rare. But those are the ones who I want leading this country and not undisciplined boys like trump.
    No - No - No - No

What I believe is irrelevant but should be noted that when you lay with dogs you wake with fleas.

It would be nice to have a man for president for a change and not a boy with no self control.

I see and talk to beautiful women all the time. I end up in their homes and on more than one occasion rejected very open advances.
    Not because I don’t want to, but because I’m married and have a little pride in knowing that even if she wouldn’t have found out, i still made the right choice. If I was rich and famous I’m sure the problem only gets harder. That’s why the men who adhere to high standards of character are so rare. But those are the ones who I want leading this country and not undisciplined boys like trump.
    I think that standard's fine, but if we had an unwed playboy in the WH, I'd be alright with that. Or even a teetotaling bachelor who never stayed up past 9.

I tend to agree and have never cheated in a relationship myself. However, I'm not so naive so as to not understand human nature. Such aspects as lust and greed.

Wait a minute... are you saying that bill forced Monica to suck him?
    Bill Clinton raped multiple women, he did not rape Monica Lewinsky..

You'd Better Put Some Ice On That: How I Survived Being Raped by Bill Clinton

https://www.amazon.com/Youd-Better-P.../dp/1981229760

Uh, the alternative was the wife of a rapist who herself attacked his rape victims.. as well as attacking a 12 year old girl who ended up in the hospital bleeding from her vagina after being raped, saying that she was coming onto him.. and as the rapists lawyer, she got him off.

Trump had sex with an adult woman, pretty sure it was when he wasn't married..
    Last edited by dannno; 03-20-2018 at 06:20 PM.

This thread is screaming for a poll. With a TON of options.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He has valid points that liberty people should learn how to respond to.

You respond to WHAT the trolls post, which plays right into their game. I respond to WHY the trolls post, which is a game they very much try to avoid.

Trolls aren't here to give your daily news feed or help you polish your debate skills. They have zero interest in discussion. They are here to discourage new site visitors, drive off current members*, cause excessive infighting, and even shut the place down. On top of that, they make a fool of the site by making cash playing their game.

I have no beef with any unpaid, non-trolls here. I actually befriended several people who have your point of view. That's okay by me. I think we have enough diversity of opinion here to generate discussion.

So I propose that you respond the way you like, and I'll respond the way I like. Fair enough?

*I'm in contact/email contact with several members trolls drove off. Next time you see one of those threads that says, Whatever happened to X poster?, then think about why they left.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 03-20-2018 at 07:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    You respond to WHAT the trolls post, which plays right into their game. I respond to WHY the trolls post, which is a game they very much try to avoid.

Trolls aren't here to give your daily news feed or help you polish your debate skills. They have zero interest in discussion. They are here to discourage new site visitors, drive off current members*, cause excessive infighting, and even shut the place down. On top of that, they make a fool of the site by making cash playing their game.

I have no beef with any unpaid, non-trolls here. I actually befriended several people who have your point of view. That's okay by me. I think we have enough diversity of opinion here to generate discussion.

So I propose that you respond the way you like, and I'll respond the way I like. Fair enough?

*I'm in contact/email contact with several members trolls drove off. Next time you see one of those threads that says, Whatever happened to X poster?, then think about why they left.
    I've seen more people driven off by Trump-lovers- called names & insulted ad nauseum- than any so-called trolls.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I've seen more people driven off by Trump-lovers- called names & insulted ad nauseum- than any so-called trolls.
    Yes, I've seen that happen, but those Trump supporters aren't paid. Or are they?

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Yes, I've seen that happen, but those Trump supporters aren't paid. Or are they?
    Very possible- and I'll take Zippy's posts over their name-calling any day.
    There is no spoon.

Hmm; I'm not sure because that can cut both ways. If someone starts calling you names, then that tells me they lost the argument. That's not very effective to me, but I can see where they might make someone's blood boil. If that's their game, then it's effective.

The progressive trolls here are all in lockstep, making sure they don't get rattled. They make sure not to insult. They're trained very well. As in professional style. There's one who's sort of a hothead, but even he stays fairly cool. Maybe the Soros gang runs a better program than any possible Trump outfit. LOL.

Zippy is a totally non-offensive flasher. I can not fathom how can anybody be against his right to express himself.

I’ve seen this paid troll accusation thrown around frequently here (mostly by you)

I’m gonna need some proof. How do you know he’s paid to “troll?”
    No - No - No - No

The John Bolton playbook in a nutshell. They've invested far too much in this partisan divide-and-conquer strategy to have citizens talking respectfully to each other in a non-partisan way. We might figure out who our common enemy is.

I’ve seen this paid troll accusation thrown around frequently here (mostly by you)

How do you know these Republican Trolls aren't?

Of course, NCL insists that he isn't. But John Bolton is paying people to do exactly the same thing he does. 'I do volunteer work for John Bolton' is hardly a great character reference.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I've observed that most of the 200-300 people you cited earlier frequently discuss the trolls. I've noticed this since 2011. Even troll supporters can't compose an explanation as to why they're here. Can you?

Are you seriously asking me this, or, are you saying something else? Because if your threshold of evidence is what I "know," then I won't be able to satisfy your standard.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Of course, NCL insists that he isn't.
    I never insisted on anything. It was never even worth a response. Come on, ACP; you know you're just jealous because I spot most of the trolls before you.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 03-21-2018 at 11:40 AM.

Come on, ACP; you know you're just jealous because I spot most of the trolls before you.
    I'm not worried about not being able to compete with the mirror mirror on your wall.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I'm not worried about not being able to compete with the mirror mirror on your wall.

Of course not. If you claim everybody is a conspirator, then you'll eventually hit it right.

It’s one thing to have specific objections to stated positions by other members here. It’s another thing to relentlessly bash a particular member for no reason other than that member appeared in a thread.

I feel this is legitimate news and zippy has shared it for the purpose of discussion. Everyone here gets it, you think zippy is the devil, but I, for one, am tired of reading your constant bashing. Your posts vs his (hers?) - His are more substantial in content. I wouldn’t have known about this lawsuit if it wasn’t for the thread. It’s interesting to me. If you can’t stand it, why not just take a break for a bit?
    Sadly it seems all he is capable of.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast