Thread: Shooting at Great Mills High School, Maryland

Shooting at Great Mills High School, Maryland

Link

Great Mills High School in Maryland was on lockdown after a shooting on Tuesday morning, school officials confirmed.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not much at that hidden Fox link. Even the Brits have more information.

Jonathan Freese, a student, gave an account of the shooting as he called the broadcaster CNN from one of the school’s classrooms while in lockdown.

Great Mills High School
    He said seven people had been injured and that the shooting took place shortly after school started at 8.15am.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-leaves-seven/

Interesting that this comes in the very district where the mayor is using city resources to fatten up the attendance at the event in Washington.

CBS is aware of it, but they're giving their airtime to stoned drivers, bipedal gorillas and banalities in New Orleans. Something about this incident must not fit The Narrative.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-20-2018 at 08:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Maybe all students should be taught gun safety and guns should become widely accepted as something people carry like cell phones, watches, purses..

2 students shot at Great Mills, Maryland, high school; gunman dies

Two teens at a Maryland high school were shot Tuesday after another student opened fire in the hallway just before the start of classes, authorities said.

The shooter — identified as Austin Wyatt Rollins, 17 — was injured and taken to the hospital, where he died, St. Mary's County Sheriff Tim Cameron said at a news conference.

Great Mills High School remained on lockdown for some time after, but the shooting was "contained" when a school resource officer "engaged" the gunman, Cameron said.

The chaos unfolded at 7:55 a.m. ET when police say Rollins walked into the 1,600-student school and fired a round from a Glock semiautomatic handgun at a 16-year-old female student, also hitting a 14-year-old male.

The school resource officer — St. Mary's County sheriff's Deputy Blaine Gaskill — was alerted to the gunfire and confronted the gunman in less than a minute, according to Cameron.

Gaskill "fired at the shooter almost simultaneously as the shooter fired," Cameron said, without detailing how the gunman was injured. The officer was not wounded.
    "This is your worst nightmare," Cameron added.

He said Rollins and the female victim had a "prior relationship," but couldn't confirm if that was a motive for the shooting.
    The female victim was hospitalized and listed in critical condition, according to MedStar St. Mary's Hospital. The male victim was in "good condition," the hospital said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Something about this incident must not fit The Narrative.
    A good guy with a gun stopped it before it could become a slaughter.

(Yah I know, even though that "good guy" was a cop, at least he engaged and took down the attacker, thus ending the incident. He didn't run outside and "set up a perimeter" and hide behind his cruiser and wait for back up and then expect a medal.)

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    A good guy with a gun stopped it before it could become a slaughter.

(Yah I know, even though that "good guy" was a cop, at least he engaged and took down the attacker, thus ending the incident. He didn't run outside and "set up a perimeter" and hide behind his cruiser and wait for back up and then expect a medal.)
    Nor did he shoot five innocent bystanders and a dog in zeal fear for his life.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Nor did he shoot five innocent bystanders and a dog in zeal fear for his life.
    He'll probably get a reprimand for that.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Not much at that hidden Fox link. Even the Brits have more information.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-leaves-seven/

Interesting that this comes in the very district where the mayor is using city resources to fatten up the attendance at the event in Washington.

CBS is aware of it, but they're giving their airtime to stoned drivers, bipedal gorillas and banalities in New Orleans. Something about this incident must not fit The Narrative.
    Well 'Teh Newz' used three names when mentioning the shooter, seems like that's generally the case if it's a Caucasian male...

Possible child of either a politician or kop?

But whadda I know?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Maybe all students should be taught gun safety and guns should become widely accepted as something people carry like cell phones, watches, purses..
    My thought on the subject as well..

I would love to see visible sidearms as common as a hat.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Deputy Gaskill (who confronted the shooter) also previously made news in a July 26, 2016 incident in which, during a domestic disturbance call, he was confronted by an armed, inebriated individual who pointed a gun at him. Gaskill was able to take the suspect into custody without discharging his service weapon.
    http://truthinmedia.com/armed-school...chool-shooter/
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

I would not at all be surprised if that same resource officer had gotten a policy change spoon-fed to him in the wake of Florida.
    The powers-that-be could not have allowed another shooting to go unchallenged by the cop assigned to the school. Social media was incredibly woke to the fact that cops didn't stop the Florida shooting.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.