Thread: THIS is WHY you should care about the surveillance net all around you...

Exclamation THIS is WHY you should care about the surveillance net all around you...

This is coming here, give it time make no mistake about it.

In many ways it already is.

Millions and millions of people are trapped in the "justice" system, effectively banned from jobs, income, credit and so on.

Convicted felons in US

China to ban citizens with bad 'social credit' rating from taking flights or using trains for up to a year

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8260941.html

President Xi Jinping's plan based on principle 'once untrustworthy, always restricted' to come into effect on 1 May

China said it will begin applying its so-called social credit system to flights and trains and stop people who have committed misdeeds from taking such transport for up to a year.

People who would be put on the restricted lists included those found to have committed acts like spreading false information about terrorism and causing trouble on flights, as well as those who used expired tickets or smoked on trains, according to two statements issued on the National Development and Reform Commission’s website on Friday.

Those found to have committed financial wrongdoings, such as employers who failed to pay social insurance or people who have failed to pay fines, would also face these restrictions, said the statements which were dated 2 March.

It added that the rules would come into effect on 1 May .

The move is in line with President’s Xi Jinping’s plan to construct a social credit system based on the principle of “once untrustworthy, always restricted,” said one of the notices which was signed by eight ministries, including the country’s aviation regulator and the Supreme People’s Court.

China has flagged plans to roll out a system that will allow government bodies to share information on its citizens’ trustworthiness and issue penalties based on a so-called social credit score.

However, there are signs that the use of social credit scoring on domestic transport could have started years ago. In early 2017, the country’s Supreme People’s Court said during a press conference that 6.15 million Chinese citizens had been banned from taking flights for social misdeeds.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That dramatic increase in 1976 is pretty close to when Nixon created the DEA in '73. Now we see what teh true worth of the War on Drugs is -total control.

Not a felon yet?... a few dozen more laws on the books oughta get it.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Why these people are not included in our efforts to promote diversity?

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Not a felon yet?...
    I'm the resident here. A Prohibited Person.

Too Dangerous..
    Too dangerous to have a gun.
    Too dangerous to push carts at Walmart.
    Too Dangerous to mow lawns in a cemetery

A declared Domestic Terrorist.. I have not attempted to fly,, but I have been pulled over and harassed,, without asking my name or for identification.. (odd?)

And though I have no desire to submit to the indignities of air travel,, I doubt I would be allowed.

and you say there are over 6 million of us?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    and you say there are over 6 million of us?
    That is precisely why I posted this, because I saw the post where you were inquiring about that.

That's just felons mind you.

That's not including the millions and millions more that have been jailed, fined or adjudicated against for misdemeanors or violations of the regulatory state.

E-Verify, REAL ID, and other restrictions brought about in an effort to control immigration will be the process through which this happens.

But those of us opposing the growth of the police state are the real communist sympathizers, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    E-Verify, REAL ID, and other restrictions brought about in an effort to control immigration will be the process through which this happens.

But those of us opposing the growth of the police state are the real communist sympathizers, I guess.
    According to some here.
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This is coming here, give it time make no mistake about it.

In many ways it already is.

Millions and millions of people are trapped in the "justice" system, effectively banned from jobs, income, credit and so on.

Convicted felons in US

China to ban citizens with bad 'social credit' rating from taking flights or using trains for up to a year

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8260941.html

President Xi Jinping's plan based on principle 'once untrustworthy, always restricted' to come into effect on 1 May

China said it will begin applying its so-called social credit system to flights and trains and stop people who have committed misdeeds from taking such transport for up to a year.

People who would be put on the restricted lists included those found to have committed acts like spreading false information about terrorism and causing trouble on flights, as well as those who used expired tickets or smoked on trains, according to two statements issued on the National Development and Reform Commission’s website on Friday.

Those found to have committed financial wrongdoings, such as employers who failed to pay social insurance or people who have failed to pay fines, would also face these restrictions, said the statements which were dated 2 March.

It added that the rules would come into effect on 1 May .

The move is in line with President’s Xi Jinping’s plan to construct a social credit system based on the principle of “once untrustworthy, always restricted,” said one of the notices which was signed by eight ministries, including the country’s aviation regulator and the Supreme People’s Court.

China has flagged plans to roll out a system that will allow government bodies to share information on its citizens’ trustworthiness and issue penalties based on a so-called social credit score.

However, there are signs that the use of social credit scoring on domestic transport could have started years ago. In early 2017, the country’s Supreme People’s Court said during a press conference that 6.15 million Chinese citizens had been banned from taking flights for social misdeeds.
    It's already here.

Have a friend that cannot get work etc because of a misdemeanor that he "almost" did.
    There is no spoon.