Thread: This is not scary at all. Nope.

This is not scary at all. Nope.

A Giant US Retail Corporation Just Filed a Patent For Autonomous Robot Bees

https://www.sciencealert.com/walmart...ination-drones

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh,, and yes,, I checked and this has multiple sources and is widely reported,, NOT Satire.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

LOL, I recall people laughing at Alex Jones years ago as this technology was just starting to come online, calling him a kook, and bull$#@!, and there was no such thing...

That said, I'm sure these "bees" will not pollinate anything that is not "registered" with Wal Marx and approved GMO Mosanto grade plants.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL, I recall people laughing at Alex Jones years ago as this technology was just starting to come online, calling him a kook, and bull$#@!, and there was no such thing...

That said, I'm sure these "bees" will not pollinate anything that is not "registered" with Wal Marx and approved GMO Mosanto grade plants.
    yup. and you're $#@!ed if you destroy one.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

There was a Prophet,,a disciple of Christ who described things he saw. Long before any technological reference or language was invented.

Fantastic things he attempted to describe,, are becoming realities in our world.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

What is the plan for when natural insect predators choke on these things or they get caught in a spider web?

Add a "stinger" and some biological poison........