Thread: Video: Seth Rich, Trump, Marines, Intel Insider!

Video: Seth Rich, Trump, Marines, Intel Insider!

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What? Alex Jones is still posting his incoherent headlines on YouTube?

Still controlled opposition, then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What? Alex Jones is still posting his incoherent headlines on YouTube?

Still controlled opposition, then.

You know he is controlled opposition how? That's like one of the negative catch phrases "Conspiracy Theorists!" You want to make your case, please discuss. Otherwise, move along.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Seth Rich belongs to history, let the investigations roll. What will be will be.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    You know he is controlled opposition how? That's like one of the negative catch phrases "Conspiracy Theorists!" You want to make your case, please discuss. Otherwise, move along.
    But you don't discuss. You don't even listen.

You do like videos, though. So try this one on for size.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Seth Rich belongs to history, let the investigations roll. What will be will be.
    He was clearly murdered. Julian Assange stated he was the DNC leaker.

He was clearly murdered. Julian Assange stated he was the DNC leaker.
    I thought he never said Rich was the leak, as a rule he doesn't name leaks anymore, but that's implied since he offered the reward.

But you don't discuss. You don't even listen.

You do like videos, though. So try this one on for size.

LOL! Is that all you got? Seriously? I have heard all this bologna before--it has been addressed repeatedly on this site alone. They wrap information with disinformation into a 14 minute video claiming he is a Zionist agent. Seriously? It is insulting to my intelligence to even sit through such tripe. However, i gave you the benefit of the doubt.

This kind of stuff is why the country is so divided, and it isn't solely because of Alex Jones.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought he never said Rich was the leak, as a rule he doesn't name leaks anymore, but that's implied since he offered the reward.

LOL! Is that all you got? Seriously? I have heard all this bologna before--it has been addressed repeatedly on this site alone. They wrap information with disinformation into a 14 minute video claiming he is a Zionist agent. Seriously? It is insulting to my intelligence to even sit through such tripe. However, i gave you the benefit of the doubt.

This kind of stuff is why the country is so divided, and it isn't solely because of Alex Jones.
    That's the sum total of your rebuttal? You can't even link to where it 'has been addressed'?

Do you have more to say about this one? Or are you just going to cut and paste that it 'has been addressed'?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donnay again.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

That's the sum total of your rebuttal? You can't even link to where it 'has been addressed'?

Do you have more to say about this one? Or are you just going to cut and paste that it 'has been addressed'?

You're videos just get more comical. Seriously, if all you're going to do is post nonsense then there is no cogent discussion that can take place.

This needs to be posted right here.

Usually he doesn't name leaks, but I suppose a murder - excuse me - robbery gone wrong merits disclosure.

If Assange and Rich were the only people who knew he was the leak, was the hit random luck after narrowing down possibilities? If I was Assange, I wouldn't have named him, because I don't necessarily know who killed Rich. Instead of a reward, wait for the msm cluster$#@! to clear and approach the mother or family somehow with evidence that Rich was the leak.

Usually he doesn't name leaks, but I suppose a murder - excuse me - robbery gone wrong merits disclosure.

If Assange and Rich were the only people who knew he was the leak, was the hit random luck after narrowing down possibilities? If I was Assange, I wouldn't have named him, because I don't necessarily know who killed Rich. Instead of a reward, wait for the msm cluster$#@! to clear and approach the mother or family somehow with evidence that Rich was the leak.
    I bet Donna Brazile knows.

You're videos just get more comical. Seriously, if all you're going to do is post nonsense then there is no cogent discussion that can take place.
    Thought you were into that kind of stuff.

Well, I know you're into this kind of stuff:

http://www.silversolfraud.com/Silver...Fraud.com.html

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thought you were into that kind of stuff.

Well, I know you're into this kind of stuff:

http://www.silversolfraud.com/Silver...Fraud.com.html
    I am into researching ALL things, especially from propagandist hellbent in trying to discredit and assassinate people's characters. This way you know what you're up against.

The Good Book says:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

I am into researching ALL things, especially from propagandist hellbent in trying to discredit and assassinate people's characters. This way you know what you're up against.

The Good Book says:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
    Just because a person is a character doesn't mean the person has any character to assassinate.

Here's some truth to set you free:

http://leavingalexjonestown.blogspot.../02/intro.html

There's certainly one indisputable fact that site brings out in bold relief. The one thing that actually will get a Jones vid removed from YouTube--seems, in fact, to guarantee it--is Jones making a complete ass of himself on that video.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-18-2018 at 12:57 PM.

Just because a person is a character doesn't mean the person has any character to assassinate.

Here's some truth to set you free:

http://leavingalexjonestown.blogspot.../02/intro.html

There's certainly one indisputable fact that site brings out in bold relief. The one thing that actually will get a Jones vid removed from YouTube--seems, in fact, to guarantee it--is Jones making a complete ass of himself on that video.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah...same ol' BS, different day. I bet you are so perfect you never make a complete ass out of yourself, at any point of your life, right?

The highbrow / stiffneck intellect is so boring. *YAWN*

I bet you are so perfect you never make a complete ass out of yourself, at any point of your life, right?
    Doing that is one thing. Making a living off of it is something else.

And taking someone who makes a living off that seriously, as opposed to considering them just another clown like Jerry Lewis, is a third thing entirely.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...same ol' BS, different day.
    Are you sure your B.S. detector is pointing the right way? Or do you consider it B.S. that the person who maintains that blog is skeptical about squidbillies?

All I know is this: If I were determined to discredit a serious investigation and ensure no sane person takes it seriously, the first thing I would do is have Alex Jones say he takes it seriously.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-18-2018 at 01:33 PM.

Wait a minute, you're promoting flat earth conspiracy theories, lizard people conspiracy theories, Alex Jones is actually Bill Hicks, Alex Jones is doesn't complain about the Jews enough as your evidence that Alex Jones is controlled opposition??? LOL...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."