Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kids demand end to gun violence

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Hey, it was an excellent question that deserved an answer. I did the best I could. Thanks for asking it.
    It was and I agree,,mostly..

I am of the informed opinion that these shootings are manipulated incidents..
    And that the shooter is often if not always manipulated.. Those responsible for the Hypnotic Drugs used in manipulation are responsible for their use and the consequences.

Mind Control Drugs,, and directed suggestion are present in every case since MKULTRA was conceived. Increasing after 1986.

Fluoxetine was discovered by Eli Lilly and Company in 1972 and entered medical use in 1986.
    discovered by,,?

Created By ,,, The CIA need for mind Control Drugs. Hypnotics.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Hey, it was an excellent question that deserved an answer. I did the best I could. Thanks for asking it.
    I tend to agree. Certainly murder has been done long before the advent of SSRI's and video games.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I tend to agree. Certainly murder has been done long before the advent of SSRI's and video games.
    Murder has been around since Cain.. It is not new.

But I would like to see those responsible for Mind Phucking Kids Into Killing held responsible too.

perhaps that is too much to ask in this world,, but there is a final Judge.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

But I would like to see those responsible for Mind Phucking Kids Into Killing held responsible too.

I'd like to see them held responsible too. Don't think it's very likely though.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well, holy $#@!, I am out.

My irony circuit breaker has now officially been blown to hell.
    That's some 4D protesting if I've ever seen it.
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Is that Hogg in the background? Is he staring at her ass?
    You and everybody else do see what I am seeing in that picture and why my mind is blown?

You and everybody else do see what I am seeing in that picture and why my mind is blown?
    Absolutely.

MOLON LABE

Stop the world and let me off please.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

I dunno Pete. I suppose it will all clean up in the wash.

That much is true, but needs to be kept in mind is that these things are a very rare occurrence.
    Keep arguing. See the point, just for once.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Keep arguing. See the point, just for once.
    I'm not arguing and do see your point.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    And what public schools are for.
    There is no spoon.

This week, Rocklin High School students are using social media to organize a pro-life walkout using the hashtag #life.
    “To honor all the lives of aborted babies pretty much. All the millions of aborted babies every year,” said organizer Brandon Gillespie.
    He says his history teacher inspired the idea.

As thousands of students across the country walked out of class demanding strict gun laws, in honor of the Parkland shooting victims, Benzel was placed on paid administrative leave when she asked students to consider whether there’s a double standard in the national school walkout.
    “I would like a conversation about when is too much? And are we going allow this on the other side?” said Julianne Benzel
    The principal at Rocklin High declined to meet with us for an on-camera interview, but a district spokeswoman tells us, he does plan to sit down with the student about the possible abortion walkout, and that’s not going over well with some of his peers.

More at: http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/...rtion-protest/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123