Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man Katy Perry Kissed On 'American Idol' Says He Didn't Like It

Exclamation Man Katy Perry Kissed On 'American Idol' Says He Didn't Like It

So apparently this slag planted full lip lock in front of millions of people on this shy and "conservative" kid on some TeeVee show, that he clearly did not want and was uncomfortable with.

Reverse the genders and what would the reaction be?

Man Katy Perry Kissed On 'American Idol' Says He Didn't Like It 16

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ma...n8q?li=BBnb7Kz

Katy Perry kissed an “American Idol” contestant ― and he didn’t like it.

Benjamin Glaze spoke to The New York Times about what he described as the “uncomfortable” kiss ― which happened to be his first kiss ever ― broadcast Sunday on the season premiere of the recently rebooted show. Glaze didn’t consent to the kiss and said he would’ve refused it if Perry had asked permission.

“I wanted to save it for my first relationship. I wanted it to be special,” Glaze, now 20, told the Times.

“Would I have done it if she said, ‘Would you kiss me?’ No, I would have said no,” he said. He added that he didn’t feel sexually harassed by Perry in the audition, which was recorded earlier.

“I know a lot of guys would be like, ‘Heck yeah!’ But for me, I was raised in a conservative family and I was uncomfortable immediately,” Glaze said. “I wanted my first kiss to be special.”

The kiss occurred during an audition interview with Glaze in which he said he liked meeting girls at his job as a cashier in an electronics store.

“Have you kissed a girl and liked it?” “American Idol” judge and country singer Luke Bryan asked, referencing Perry’s famous song from 2008.

“No, I’ve never been in a relationship. I can’t kiss a girl without being in a relationship,” Glaze answered, as Perry’s eyes widened and she exclaimed, “Really?”

“Come here,” Perry beckoned repeatedly as the other judges ― Bryan and singer Lionel Richie ― egged them on. Bryan got out his phone to take pictures, while Glaze, expressing disbelief, walked over to Perry.

“What, on the cheek?” Glaze said, glancing back at the cameras before he kissed the singer on her cheek.

“You didn’t even make the ‘smush’ sound,” she said, directing Glaze to give her a second kiss on the cheek.

When he moved in to kiss her, Perry quickly turned his head and kissed him on the lips. Glaze, shocked and smiling, fell down.

The judges cheered and high-fived.

“Did you get him?” Bryan asked Perry.

“Yeah I got him,” she answered, smiling.

“Katy! You didn’t,” Glaze shouted with a grin on his face when he returned to his place to start the audition. “Well, that’s a first.”

After the pre-taped segment aired on Sunday, Perry faced backlash from many people, who argued the kiss was inappropriate, especially in the wake of the Me Too movement. As the Times pointed out, some people wondered what the reaction would’ve been if the genders of the contestant and judge had been reversed.

The “American Idol” Twitter account shared this after the episode aired:

“This journey has just begun, Benjamin. A kiss for good luck from @katyperry and you’re on your way,” the tweet said.

Glaze ended up getting not making the cut for the show, and Perry took some of the blame.

“I think you were a bit rushed and I think that’s because I sped up your BPM of the heartbeat,” the singer said.

For his part, Glaze told the Times he’s still waiting on his first kiss, because the one from Perry didn’t count.

“It was lip contact versus a romantic situation with someone you care about. That’s what a real first kiss is,” he said.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Reverse the genders and it would be like Al Franken kissing that woman.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Good for him!
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

#metoo

Anyone who says he can't #metoo after being used by someone rich and powerful in front of a crowd is sexist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

@ 0:40

Last edited by dannno; 03-14-2018 at 10:37 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If that photo is the kiss in question I’m going with consent.

I’m definitely picking up a lean in and head tilt.

No recoil there.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    If that photo is the kiss in question I’m going with consent.

I’m definitely picking up a lean in and head tilt.

No recoil there.
    Watch the video..
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Watch the video..
    Ok I see. I say still consent. In that proximity he has crossed the event horizon...

Ok I see. I say still consent. In that proximity he has crossed the event horizon...
    What if the roles were reversed

He was bullied into that proximity.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

When I first read the title, it sounded like the word "man" was being used to describe Katy Perry. In this case, she did act presumptuously… Not cool imo.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Good for him!
    It's all good until you imagine where those lips have been...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It's all good until you imagine where those lips have been...
    That's not what I meant.

I meant good for him for protesting, I would consider having my lips amputated if I was in his place.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's not what I meant.

I meant good for him for protesting, I would consider having my lips amputated if I was in his place.
    Hah, have to admit I thought the same thing as Brian..

I would do ungodly things to Katy Perry tho..

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    OUTWARD BLOCK, MOVE!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

DEPLOY THE HOE MUSH-ER
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Hmm; she looks like a cross between a weirdo and Halloween. But he still should have gone for the backstage hand job.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Hmm; she looks like a cross between a weirdo and Halloween. But he still should have gone for the backstage hand job.
    Ya, she just wanted to kiss him to make his balls grow a little to help with his career as a singer.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-15-2018 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Why?

What in the world is it worth to have whoever this slag is touch your pee-pee?

Go touch it yourself, and save yourself the potential nightmare of having any contact with a broad like this.

Why?

What in the world is it worth to have whoever this slag is touch your pee-pee?

Go touch it yourself, and save yourself the potential nightmare of having any contact with a broad like this.
    In my experience, if you don't have a girl touch it once in a while then you have to touch it yourself a LOT.

In my experience, if you don't have a girl touch it once in a while then you have to touch it yourself a LOT.
    I wonder if a five minute hand job is worth the risk of having this broad pop up 10 years from now and ruining you, financially, civilly and possibly criminally because you "molested" her?

I wonder if a five minute hand job is worth the risk of having this broad pop up 10 years from now and ruining you, financially, civilly and possibly criminally because you "molested" her?
    What about all of the men in high positions of wealth and power who, over several decades, work tireless 60 hour weeks to build up their political or business empire, only to have all of it crashing down over some poon? An affair, or just trying to come onto a girl.

Adam Carolla made the claim that if there were three holes in a wall, and behind two of them were hot women and behind one of them was a woodchipper, but you didn't know which was which, most guys would pick a hole and go for it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stupid PR games.

Now you know that American Idol is back. Mission accomplished.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Stupid PR games.

Now you know that American Idol is back. Mission accomplished.
    Could be...but I have no idea what "American Idol" is, other than a talent show of some sort.

Never watched it, not going to watch it.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

What about all of the men in high positions of wealth and power who, over several decades, work tireless 60 hour weeks to build up their political or business empire, only to have all of it crashing down over some poon? An affair, or just trying to come onto a girl.

Adam Carolla made the claim that if there were three holes in a wall, and behind two of them were hot women and behind one of them was a woodchipper, but you didn't know which was which, most guys would pick a hole and go for it.
    This is exactly my point.

Men need to pull themselves together, get beyond simple biological programming and cease "going for it".

The risk is too great, the reward too small, the only winning move in the game these days is not to play.

This is exactly my point.

Men need to pull themselves together, get beyond simple biological programming and cease "going for it".

The risk is too great, the reward too small, the only winning move in the game these days is not to play.
    Well that's sorta the point..

If men who spend decades to become rich and successful, have everything they ever dreamed of, except the most important thing they were actually striving for the whole time (access to hot poon), and have a fairly good understanding of risks and rewards, can't help themselves and end up losing everything.. how can you expect most guys who don't have much to lose to be able to control themselves? Seems impossible.

I still think the best thing that could happen for both men and women is for prostitution to become legal. Give girls who enjoy being sluts a good, safe opportunity to make a lot of money doing it. Take a lot of guys who aren't interested in relationships and just want sex out of the dating pool, so that women don't have to figure out if the guy they are with "just wants sex" or is actually looking for a committed relationship. Help men control themselves by giving them an outlet so they don't do stupid things like have affairs with women at their workplace or hit on women inappropriately when it is unwanted.

There are so many up-sides for everyone, it's hard to argue against - unless you are a woman and you don't appreciate your husband and are afraid he will go see prostitutes.. but that could actually help those type of marriages run more smoothly if women were more understanding of men's needs.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-15-2018 at 01:19 PM.

Could be...but I have no idea what "American Idol" is, other than a talent show of some sort.

Never watched it, not going to watch it.
    I can't stand it, but essentially the draw is that there are three judges that give critiques and one of them tends to be a hyper-critical douchebag (Simon is the OG), the other two are "good cops". They try and hide their cards to surprise the audience when critiquing the performers, and everybody wants to know what the hyper-critical douchebag thinks and they usually go last.

I can't stand it, but essentially the draw is that there are three judges that give critiques and one of them tends to be a hyper-critical douchebag (Simon is the OG), the other two are "good cops". They try and hide their cards to surprise the audience when critiquing the performers, and everybody wants to know what the hyper-critical douchebag thinks and they usually go last.
    Oh, got it...a "Gong Show" that is hyper-critical and douchey instead of light hearted and satirical.

Funny...as society screams louder and louder about being "sensitive" and "inclusive" and "non-judgmental" they seek out entertainment that is harsh, critical, partisan and judgmental.

Yah, you can tell woemen are running this trainwreck now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast