Thread: Bond Agent Shoots Man in Office

Bond Agent Shoots Man in Office

Bond agent murders man..... I think she should have went to prison.

http://kfor.com/2018/03/09/stillwate...ath-of-client/
    FJB

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It was definitely murder. But was first-degree an overcharge? Is there something else she should have been charged with?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

another reason women shouldn't have access to guns.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It was definitely murder. But was first-degree an overcharge? Is there something else she should have been charged with?
    Hence why they charged her with first degree, because they didn't want her convicted.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    another reason women shouldn't have access to guns.
    Ya , who would go to a female bong agent ? Must never have been married before .....

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Hence why they charged her with first degree, because they didn't want her convicted.
    That's what I came up with right after watching it, the prosecutor knew that wasn't a first degree murder case.... an easy "win."

It was a $35,000 bond, or should I say.... a $35,000 contract.
    Last edited by Mach; 03-14-2018 at 07:47 PM.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ya , who would go to a female bong agent ? Must never have been married before .....
    Oyarde...??

--------------

He was escaping through the window and she shot him in the back.
    He obviously was not a threat.
    Murder.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Oyarde...??

--------------

He was escaping through the window and she shot him in the back.
    He obviously was not a threat.
    Murder.
    Yep, it was premeditated too, she went to the drawer to get the pistol, knowing she was going to shoot him.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liars.

Henderson said Williams "reached" to the drawer in which Carey stored a gun.

"I don't even know how he got the gun, how I had the gun, I just know I pulled the trigger and he went out the window yelling at me, 'You f------ shot me,'" Carey told Stillwater Police detective Kyle Bruce in an August interview.
    http://www.stwnewspress.com/news/upd...a7ea31faf.html

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    She was not scared, she was cold as ice. Her son was a different story. I'd break any contact with her, if I was him. He saw everything, and she will coerce him with that the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    She was not scared, she was cold as ice. Her son was a different story. I'd break any contact with her, if I was him. He saw everything, and she will coerce him with that the rest of his life.
    If she was so scared of this guy, why would she bring her young son into the situation in the first place?
    I felt bad for the son, to be honest.