Thread: Pro-liberty Trump reportedly considering John Bolton due to TV appearances

Pro-liberty Trump reportedly considering John Bolton due to TV appearances

You know where he gets on Fox News foaming at the mouth for more war? Trump apparently loves it.

Trump Reportedly Considering Appointing John Bolton Because of His TV Commentary

If this actually happens, I wonder what our resident Trumpkins will say. I'd suggest that having Pompeo, Haspel, and Bolton running things is worse than Hillary.

Neocons are trying to mutilate the world like always and Trump wants to give them the power to do so. I hate being the one saying "told ya so" because the effects of this can be horrific but this was sooo easy to see from a mile away.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Noooooooooooooooooooooo
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?