Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sessions Fires FBI’s Disgraced Andrew McCabe Before He Can Officially Retire

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    How much is that pension ? I will be happy when the fbi and cia are abolished.
    This kind of attitude makes you and those around you miserable.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Osan for Grand Inquisitor.
    After a quick refresher in math. 5 untainted years out of 20 means 75% of the holdings should be forfeited, not 60%. He would let the them go off too easy.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Hopefully it will soon make the FBI and CIA miserable.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

You are not very good at this. Flat personality and sarcasm great combination do not make.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Jan2017

Worse yet is that he doesn't know McCabe is already rich beyond what this slob could possibly imagine.
    Hmmm . . . so net worth as a consideration for McCabe's restitution / fine to USA . . .
    all assets forfeiture and 40 years hard labor might be a partial down payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I am a happy person by nature . Others misery is not my doing.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Not sure why I'm tagged here...let him pay his own way. The parasite.
    I'm celebrating. I decided to throw a kegger. Glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Not sure why I'm tagged here...let him pay his own way. The parasite.
    The list was taken from here - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forum.php - Users active in the past 24 hours

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am a happy person by nature . Others misery is not my doing.
    Your expectations are however a bit unrealistic.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    LOL. "I did it for the FBI! Come on guys, back me up here! It's an attack on the FBI!"
    I was kissing ass as hard as anybody else, maybe even a bit harder.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    We may find out all these troll accounts are manned by a single person. Next in line I will be disclosing my past felonies and the double digit length of my incarceration to make sure more people are attracted to liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    I'm celebrating. I decided to throw a kegger. Glad you're here.
    w00t!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

A Democratic lawmaker on Saturday offered to hire former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe in an effort to help McCabe qualify to receive his pension after being fired from the agency two days before he qualified to receive it.
    Rep. Mark Pocan (D-Wis.) was responding to a tweet from NBC’s Andrea Mitchell, who said the former FBI official might still be able to receive his pension if he’s hired by a member of Congress.
    “Andrew call me. I could use a good two-day report on the biggest crime families in Washington, D.C.,” Pocan tweeted.

More at: http://thehill.com/homenews/house/37...or-his-pension

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Following his termination late Friday night, former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe declared that he was “singled out” after “unrelenting” attacks by President Trump and critics. McCabe’s objections are less than credible, given the virtually unprecedented recommendation of career officials to fire the one-time acting FBI director.
    However, McCabe may have rectified his “singled out” status with his long statement criticizing his termination: In the middle of it is a line that could be viewed as incriminating fired FBI director James Comey, not just in leaking sensitive information but also in lying to Congress.
    McCabe is accused of misleading investigators about allegedly giving information to a former Wall Street Journal reporter about the investigation of Hillary Clinton and the Clinton family’s charitable foundation. McCabe asserts in his post-firing statement that he not only had authority to “share” that information to the media but did so with the knowledge of “the director.” The FBI director at the time was Comey.
    ADVERTISEMENT

“I chose to share with a reporter through my public affairs officer and a legal counselor,” McCabe stated. “As deputy director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter.”If the “interaction” means leaking the information, then McCabe’s statement would seem to directly contradict statements Comey made in a May 2017 congressional hearing. Asked if he had “ever been an anonymous source in news reports about matters relating to the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation” or whether he had “ever authorized someone else at the FBI to be an anonymous source in news reports about the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation,” Comey replied “never” and “no.”

The McCabe controversy could also make life tougher for special counsel Robert Mueller. While McCabe lashed out at Trump in his statement, he may have just given Trump the long-sought cover to use his pardon power. If McCabe is not charged, Trump could cite that decision as the basis for pardoning Flynn, as a matter of equity and fairness.

More at: http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary...pecial-counsel

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post

"a man can't really savor a martini without an olive..."

[IMG]https://static01.********/images/2010/09/02/arts/gould/gould-blogSpan.jpg[/IMG]

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Still, I can’t help but remember that Attorney General Sessions had wanted to fire McCabe months ago, but back then FBI Director Wray threatened to cause a political s***storm by quitting himself if McCabe was fired.
    And that was before we found out about the missing Strzok/Page text messages which continued to be lost on Wray’s watch as well as about the unheeded warnings to the FBI which allowed the Parkland shooter to kill 17.
    Now, the Trump administration has a small window in which to fire Wray and they shouldn’t miss the opportunity. Any DOJ scumbag who would threaten to harm the administration in order to protect his/her fellow DOJ scumbag(s) needs to go. And if Wray were to be fired now, I doubt it would cause that much of a dust-up considering the above. Indeed, Florida Governor Rick Scott called for Wray’s departure after the Parkland tragedy.
    Wray picked his allies and made his bed. Now it’s time for him to lay in it.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/fbi-directo...be-fired-next/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm lost without a scorecard. I just know they are all a bunch of crooks and should all be tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Agree. I don't know who to root for or against anymore.

None of the people who have gotten rich off of being a "civil servant" should get a pension. If they have gotten rich as a result of us giving them 100million dollar budgets plus a high dollar salary they probably need to be in jail. I am not saying they shouldn't be paid but someone worth more than 10 million dollars working as a civil servant did not get there without the help of the tax payer. I don't think any elected official should get a pension especially if they are rich. $cr3vv them and put them in jail if we can.

Pension. Prison?

Keep in mind: This is NOTHING (leak to press) compared to what McCabe is REALLY guilty of over 20 years.

Even this:
    Comey & Mueller Ignored McCabe’s Ties to Russian Crime Figures & His Reported Tampering in Russian FBI Cases, Files
    https://truepundit.com/comey-mueller...i-cases-files/

is only a 'glimpse' into the crime ring he was abetting and protecting.

There is moar much moar to come.
    We will have to endure the 'theater' of outbursts and indignation first, from fellow criminals like Brennan/Comey et al.
    Their turn is coming.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 03-18-2018 at 08:00 AM.

Jan2017

A Democratic lawmaker on Saturday offered to hire former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe in an effort to help McCabe qualify to receive his pension after being fired from the agency two days before he qualified to receive it.
    Rep. Mark Pocan (D-Wis.) was responding to a tweet from NBC’s Andrea Mitchell, who said the former FBI official might still be able to receive his pension if he’s hired by a member of Congress.
    “Andrew call me. I could use a good two-day report on the biggest crime families in Washington, D.C.,” Pocan tweeted.

More at: http://thehill.com/homenews/house/37...or-his-pension
    Hah - but, the FISA Court Woods Rule violation includes that the malfeasance to the classified court carries among other penalty . . .
    that McCabe can NOT work for the USA eva again.

Kallstrom former FBI Asst. Director weighs in

Bob Goodlatte

Last edited by goldenequity; 03-18-2018 at 01:45 PM.

In McCabe's death throes, McCabe exposes perjury committed by Comey:

From The Hill:

McCabe is accused of misleading investigators about allegedly giving information to a former Wall Street Journal reporter about the investigation of Hillary Clinton and the Clinton family’s charitable foundation. McCabe asserts in his post-firing statement that he not only had authority to “share” that information to the media but did so with the knowledge of “the director.” The FBI director at the time was Comey. ...

If the “interaction” means leaking the information, then McCabe’s statement would seem to directly contradict statements Comey made in a May 2017 congressional hearing. Asked if he had “ever been an anonymous source in news reports about matters relating to the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation” or whether he had “ever authorized someone else at the FBI to be an anonymous source in news reports about the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation,” Comey replied “never” and “no.”
    Last edited by AZJoe; 03-18-2018 at 01:49 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

About time Sessions did something. I could of sworn he dropped off the face of the earth.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    About time Sessions did something. I could of sworn he dropped off the face of the earth.
    Wouldn't that be a good thing?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Last edited by AuH20; 03-18-2018 at 05:11 PM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast