Thread: Will Torture Make America Great Again? - Ron Paul Liberty Report

Will Torture Make America Great Again? - Ron Paul Liberty Report

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hqMVP4o7WqvS/
    (VIDEO - BitChute is an alternative to YouTube)

Will Torture Make America Great Again?
    Video min. Wednesday March 14, 2018 Ron Paul and Daniel McAdams
    President Trump's surprise move to make major changes in his Administration brings forth nominees for CIA director and Secretary of State that have been deeply involved and/or supportive of President Bush's torture program. Should they be confirmed...or in jail?
    http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/...ca-great-again
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/

Copyright © 2018 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given.
    Please donate to the Ron Paul Institute

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm assured on this very board that there's a greater game afoot. It's all just part of Trump's Genius Master Plan (TM). Ron Paul just doesn't get it. MAGA! MOAR TORTURE! /s
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I'm assured on this very board that there's a greater game afoot. It's all just part of Trump's Genius Master Plan (TM). Ron Paul just doesn't get it. MAGA! MOAR TORTURE! /s
    Donald Trump's motto might as well be "Make America A $#@!hole Country!" because between his rampant warmongering, his crippling government spending, endlessly increasing the national debt, and his economy destroying tariffs the man is well on his way to wrecking the country.

learning how to die well in a sinful world where none escape with their physical lives > torturing a helpless life

torture = cowardice and depravity policies bail-out

What a surprise.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/09...lout-plan.html
    TRUMP: On your show two years ago, I really — I mentioned the word depression then.

Now, I did not know about a $700 billion bailout, in all fairness. And I think probably, it is something — it's sad, but, probably, it's something that has to get done, because your financial system is most likely going to come to a halt if it does not. So, it is a pretty sad day for this country.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Donald Trump's motto might as well be "Make America A $#@!hole Country!" because between his rampant warmongering, his crippling government spending, endlessly increasing the national debt, and his economy destroying tariffs the man is well on his way to wrecking the country.

To be fair, the country was well along the way to being wrecked before Trump came along. Trump is, however, tromping down on the accelerator. Full speed ahead.

And there are way too many here cheering it on, or at least rationalizing and justifying it. There used to be more sanity here.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    To be fair, the country was well along the way to being wrecked before Trump came along. Trump is, however, tromping down on the accelerator. Full speed ahead.

And there are way too many here cheering it on, or at least rationalizing and justifying it. There used to be more sanity here.
    More fear and pride than 2007.

Disastrous shortcuts and ignoring man's true nature become more tempting, humility is increasingly perceived as a weakness.
    Ron Paul

Trump (regarding waterboarding/torture): "Only stupid people say it doesn't work."

Ron Paul: "it never produces anything no matter what they argue."

Hmmm.
    Chris

The CIA Tortured Afghan Suspect To Death But Refuses To Say Where His Body Is

Sixteen years ago, the CIA detained and tortured Gul Rahman until he died of hypothermia — but the agency never notified his family he died in its custody.

Gul Rahman … residing in a refugee camp in Peshwar, Pakistan, at the time with his family, was taken by Central Intelligence officers to a secret prison over 40 miles away … known as the Salt Pit, where Rahman was chained up, interrogated and tortured for three weeks … deprived of food and sleep, made to stand for days and was drenched with freezing water until he showed signs of hypothermia. …

Rahman remained in those conditions until he died of hypothermia on Nov. 20, 2002. His body was found early that morning, still shackled, nude from the waist down …

His family, who still believed he was still alive and just missing at the time, wouldn’t find out for over 16 years that Rahman was actually dead. It was only in December 2014, during the release of the declassified executive summary of a 6,000-page report titled the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Study of the CIA’s [torture] Detention and Interrogation Program …

“Throughout history, people have gone through extraordinary lengths to get the remains of their loved ones back. … they still can’t bury him.” …

“For the longest time, the CIA has relied on secrecy to cover up lies and abuse” … “Everyone knows that Gul Rahman was killed. Everyone knows he died in CIA custody. The CIA itself has admitted it. The CIA has … not held anyone accountable” …
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.