Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump says Rex Tillerson out as Secretary of State, replaced by Mike Pompeo

Tillerson recently publically contradicted Trump on the greatesness of Trump's agreement to meet with Kim Jong Un. Probably what sparked it.

Pompeo? Another MIC/neocon advocate.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Kushner is likely Trump's handler. He has no experience whatsoever and he's overseeing foreign policy agreements?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Canard View Post
    Trump has gone full neocon. I smell war.
    Islamic World Update
    Moscow: Russia will respond if the United States launches missile strikes against #Syria

Brasco_Aad
    RUSSIA WILL ENGAGE THE UNITED STATES IF THE LATTER DECIDES TO LAUNCH AN ATTACK ON SYRIA

Brasco_Aad
    RUSSIA: IN CASE OF SUCH AN ATTACK WE WILL DESTROY BOTH MISSILES AND LAUNCHERS (JETS, WARSHIPS)

Russia to Respond if its Military Threatened by Possible US Strike in Syria
    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...a-us-military/

Brasco_Aad
    RUSSIAN FM SERGEY LAVROV: CONSEQUENCES OF POSSIBLE US STRIKE ON DAMASCUS WILL BE DRASTIC

13:20
    ANOTHER POSSIBLE U.S. STRIKE ON SYRIA FRAUGHT WITH MOST SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES FOR U.S. - LAVROV

13:20
    LAVROV: U.S. COVERING UP FOR TERRORISTS IN EASTERN GHOUTA SO THEY CAN STRIKE DAMASCUS

13:19
    LAVROV: I LACK PROPER TERMS TO DESCRIBE U.S. THREATS TO STRIKE SYRIA

13:19
    U.S. HAS TAKEN COURSE TOWARD REGIME CHANGE IN SYRIA, ITS BREAKUP - LAVROV

13:18
    LAVROV: NEW U.S. DRAFT RESOLUTION ON E. GHOUTA MEANS WASHINGTON HAS FAILED TO FULFILL PREVIOUS ONE

Brasco_Aad
    Syrian Air Force jets are conducting massive bombing raids against US backed terrorists in Southern #Syria.

Brasco_Aad
    Russia is sending more and more warships and submarines to the Mediterranean:
    RFS 490 'Admiral Essen', a Admiral Grigorovich Class frigate + RFS 868 'Pytlivyy' Krivak II Class frigate + numerous Kilo class submarines.

=====

►Russian military personnel and advisers are present at numerous Syrian military sites and other facilities.
    This clearly makes any possible US strike against Syrian targets
    a direct attack against Russian personnel.
    Such would then be responded to and countered according today's Russian MoD statement.

Russia 'will respond if US strikes Syria'
    http://www.news.com.au/world/breakin...7c6369ce316d40

The head of Russia's General Staff, says Moscow will retaliate if the lives of Russian servicemen in Syria were threatened by US strikes.

==========

BREAKING: Russian envoy summoned in UK

BREAKING: Russia summons British Ambassador amid Skripal case

BREAKING: Police called to Parliament over 'suspicious package' for second time in 24 hours

Russia in RSA@EmbassyofRussia

FM Lavrov: "Russia has nothing to do with the alleged posioning of Skripal.
    We won’t respond to UK ultimatum as it ignores @OPCW procedures and London's own international obligations.
    UK should've sent to Moscow a sample of the substance & shared information - they did neither.

Sky News Newsdesk
    Prime Minister Theresa May's spokesman says the National Security Council
    will consider Russia's response over the nerve agent attack tomorrow and will not make a comment before then
    Last edited by goldenequity; 03-13-2018 at 10:42 AM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Putin may be the only hope to MAGA, if the US is this hellbent to assimilate Syria. If it's between Putin & Trump's Jews, I stand with Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Another one fired for a distraction?!?

Trump has named Gina Haspel as the new director of the CIA. Haspel was Pompeo’s deputy and will become the first woman to serve as CIA director.

From 2003 to 2005, Gina Haspel was a senior official overseeing the top-secret CIA torture program RDI (Rendition, Detention, and Interrogation) that included waterboarding, sleep deprivation, and squeezing into coffins of terror suspects. RDI also kidnapped suspects and delivered them to third-party countries to do the dirty work.

In 2002, Haspel was present at a CIA black site in Thailand when Abu Zubaydah and al-Nashiri were tortured. The torture of Zubaydah was especially horrible and included waterboarding 83 times. At one time he appeared to be dead and doctors “revived” him. Because of the brutal abuse, Zubaydah lost sight in his left eye.
    In 2005, Haspel and her superior Jose Rodriguez decided to destroy the videotapes of the interrogations of Zubaydah and al-Nashiri to prevent Congress from seeing them.

In 2009, President Obama ordered the closure of the black sites, where torture (in violation with the Geneva convention) was common: https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...lack-site-past
    And just think: this chick's got a drone fleet now. She'll have no qualms bombing weddings and killing Americans... what's "collateral" when you're MAGA?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Tillerson recently publically contradicted Trump on the greatesness of Trump's agreement to meet with Kim Jong Un. Probably what sparked it.

Pompeo? Another MIC/neocon advocate.
    Pompeo is familiar, Gina not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Pompeo is familiar, Gina not so much.

It appears she has strong leadership qualities that impress Trump. Quite historic milestone too.

Trump CIA pick Gina Haspel helped lead U.S. torture program

Dylan Stableford
    March 13, 2018

In a statement, Trump called Haspel’s appointment of the CIA’s first-ever female director “a historic milestone.

”Last year, the New York Times noted that she oversaw the torture of the terrorism suspects and “later took part in an order to destroy videotapes documenting their brutal interrogations.”
    Haspel, the Times said, played a “direct role” in the CIA’s “extraordinary rendition program,” in which “captured militants were handed to foreign governments and held at secret facilities, where they were tortured by agency personnel.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-cia...164726899.html

@zerohedge
    TRUMP SAYS HE, TILLERSON DISAGREED ON IRAN: BBG

(AKA: Tillerson not hawkish enough for Trump. Period.)

US President Donald Trump said he would take Britain's assessment that Russia was behind the attack "as fact".
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43381880

Sky News Newsdesk-@SkyNewsBreak
    Russia's foreign ministry says it has lodged an official protest with the British ambassador over "groundless" spy poisoning allegations and any threats of sanctions against Russia will not be left without response

=======
    @zerohedge
    Tillerson got a call on Friday night from John Kelly with a heads up on his termination
    Last edited by goldenequity; 03-13-2018 at 11:21 AM.

Come on guys. If trump didn't put the CIA in charge of the military, he wouldn't be able to get any of his liberty agenda done. Just give him some time. I mean, isn't it better to get more neocon fp now so we can have less later? Michael Scheuer will be Secretary of State within a year.

trump has eliminated the individual mandate, lowered taxes and probably averted nuclear war with Russia. Give him some credit. I swear it's like some people would rather Hillary was president.

Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Come on guys. If trump didn't put the CIA in charge of the military, he wouldn't be able to get any of his liberty agenda done. Just give him some time. I mean, isn't it better to get more neocon fp now so we can have less later? Michael Scheuer will be Secretary of State within a year.

trump has eliminated the individual mandate, lowered taxes and probably averted nuclear war with Russia. Give him some credit. I swear it's like some people would rather Hillary was president.
    UR so naughty.

======

Liberal Patriot- @LiberPatriot · 3 min.
    TOP TILLERSON AIDE AND UNDER SECRETARY FOR PUBLIC DIPLOMACY STEVE GOLDSTEIN IS FIRED (AP)

wondering when Bolton will make his entrance....

Bolton, Haley, Pompeo...neocon wetdream.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 03-13-2018 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post

This is the dumbest thing I've read in years. The threat of war with Russia (nuclear or not) has never been higher since the missile crisis of 1962, but then we had JFK. Trump is no JFK. I'm not even sure Trump better than Dumbya at this point. Other news isn't going well either. John McCain is still alive.

This is the dumbest thing I've read in years. The threat of war with Russia (nuclear or not) has never been higher since the missile crisis of 1962, but then we had JFK. Trump is no JFK. I'm not even sure Trump better than Dumbya at this point. Other news isn't going well either. John McCain is still alive.
    While, you did miss the sarcasm in the post you quoted...

Trump is no JFK.
    Thank goodness at that! JFK unionizing federal parasites should go down as one of the most destructive presidential executive orders in the history of this nation.

Swampy Pompy: "It's time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is, a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia."
    (Hostile? Yep. To Who? yer buddies. )

Ron Paul, Daniel McAdams, and Jeff Deist-

Ron Paul Liberty Report
    Plus special bonus: What's happening at the State Department?

At @ 12:00 minutes.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...88#post6601888
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Swamp status: Drained
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Trump couldn't even tell him in person he was being fired. Instead he used a tweet. Pompeo is much more of a hawk.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure it's just another part of Trump's Genius Master Plan (TM).
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Jan2017

Trump is no JFK.

at 2:40 mark . . . Quayle gets scorched and roasted

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I smell Hebrews.
    This kind of thing will get you banned in short order.

If you mean zionists say zionists.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Supposedly the new CIA director Gina Haspel is pro torture just like Trump promised when he was running for president.

Quoting CIA documents, the Senate added: "At times Abu Zubaydah was described as 'hysterical' and 'distressed to the level that he was unable to effectively communicate.'" Waterboarding sessions "resulted in immediate fluid intake and involuntary leg, chest and arm spasms" and "hysterical pleas." In at least one waterboarding session, Abu Zubaydah "became completely unresponsive, with bubbles rising through his open, full mouth," it added.
    The ECCHR alleged that Haspel had direct knowledge of the prisoner's treatment, and a cable dated July 15 that year confirmed that as chief of base, only Haspel had the authority to interrupt or stop Zubaydah's interrogation."

Where is @dannno ?

Need an official statement
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Supposedly the new CIA director Gina Haspel is pro torture just like Trump promised when he was running for president.

But it will be the greatest torture. The greatest.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Where is @dannno ?

Need an official statement
    He will probably say something about "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" and since we can't read Trump's mind we won't be able to disprove it any better than he will be able to prove it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tillerson was bad but Pompeo scares me, you get the sense that he cannot wait to test Russia on the battlefield. If you still believe Trump is fighting the deep state, hold the L on your forehead and wear it proudly.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Another campaign promise fulfilled.

Trump was riding high after tax cuts. He's crashing quick.
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

Tillerson fired via public tweet while still en route back to US from overseas.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast