Thread: Dems Say It's 'Racist' For Trump To Call Maxine Waters Dumb. It's Not. She Really Is Dumb.

Dems Say It's 'Racist' For Trump To Call Maxine Waters Dumb. It's Not. She Really Is Dumb.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28123...-prestigiacomo

March 12, 2018 By AMANDA PRESTIGIACOMO @amandapresto

Over the weekend, President Donald Trump unloaded on his political opponents at a rally in Moon Township, Pennsylvania. The Commander-in-Chief laid into Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters, who calls for Trump's impeachment about once an hour, stating that she is a "low IQ individual."

"Maxine Waters, a very low IQ individual, ever see her? You ever seen her?" slammed Trump. "'We will impeach him! We will impeach the president!' But he hasn't done anything wrong. 'It doesn't matter, we will impeach him!'"

"She's a low IQ individual. You can't help it. She really is," added the president.

Reflexively, Waters and a chorus of Democrats called Trump's remarks "racist."

“He has been name-calling. He’s been saying all kinds of things. And I certainly expected him to come out with some racist remarks about me. So, he did exactly what I expected him do," Waters said on MSNBC, playing the victim.

Former Obama speechwriter John Favreau posted a now-viral tweet stating the same: criticism of Waters' intelligence (or lack thereof) is "racist." Period.

But this has nothing to do with Waters' race, and everything to do with the congresswoman's own words and actions. Waters is not smart; she is actually incredibly dumb, often unhinged, dripping in conspiracy theories, and over-emotional, as proven by countless asinine comments spouted by the Democrat.

Here's some proof:

Waters claims Russian President Vladimir Putin is invading . . . "Korea."

"And the fact that he is wrapping his arms around Putin while Putin is continuing to advance into Korea I think that he is leading himself into that kind of position where folks will begin to ask, what are we going to do?" she declared at a press conference just days after Trump was inaugurated. Did she mean to say "Crimea"? We can only hope.

WATCH:

Waters says she was once a millennial. (No, she wasn't; that's not how it works.)

WATCH:

Tinfoil hat Waters claims the Russians sabotaged her speech at an urban housing event. They didn't.

Daily Wire's Joseph Curl reports on what actually happened (an "internal routing error"):

“RT, which is Russian television, absolutely interfered with a speech of mine on the floor of Congress and blocked me out for 10 minutes,” she yelled.

"They don’t play. They mean business,” Waters said.

Waters was citing an incident last January when C-SPAN briefly showed RT on its internet feed. The public access network said the problem was created by an “internal routing error.”

In promotion for abortion in 2004, Waters said: "I have to march because my mother could not have an abortion."

(We don't really need to explain this one.)

Waters suggests President Trump will eventually be impeached for "Russian collusion," citing Trump calling Hillary Clinton "cooked" and chanting "lock her up" at Putin's behest. (Did she provide evidence? Nope!)

"I really do believe that much of what you saw coming out of Trump's mouth was a play from Putin's playbook," she said. "I think that when you saw him absolutely calling Hillary crooked, the 'lock her up, lock her up,' all of that was developed. I think that was developed strategically with people from the Kremlin, with Putin."

Waters claims she never called for President Trump's impeachment, after continuously calling for President Trump's impeachment (very loudly and publicly).

WATCH:

Waters claims President Donald Trump and genocidal North Korean dictator "Kim Jong Um" are one in the same. The Daily Wire reports:

"I said that he should be impeached and they said ‘Don’t use that word,'" Waters said. "'Don’t say anything about impeachment. The Republicans will only use this against us.' Democrats, I don’t care what the Republicans say, I say impeach 45! …"

"My gun is bigger than your gun. My rocket is more powerful than your rocket. And, on and on and on. All’s I see is two heads of state Donald Trump and Kim Jong Um [sic], both who have questionable agenda’s and questionable health."

And the list goes on.

So, no, it's not "racist" to call someone who happens to be black "a low IQ individual" because of their past objectively stupid comments. Race has nothing to do with it. To suggest otherwise without evidence casts Waters as some sort of victim of her skin color, which is a truly racist assumption.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It may not be racist but it was stupid on his part. Not a way to win friends & influence people for the good.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    It may not be racist but it was stupid on his part. Not a way to win friends & influence people for the good.
    I will not be making comments about your IQ.

They're all starting to short circuit..
    Last edited by goldenequity; 03-13-2018 at 04:15 AM.

It is an stablished fact there is something wrong with waters . What about the people voting for her ??

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    It is an stablished fact there is something wrong with waters . What about the people voting for her ??

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    The "$#@!hole countries" shtick didn't help either.

To be fair, didn't see any complaints from media when Obama supporters said this about Trump-Palin:

Sarah Palin, the political mother of Trump - The Washington Post
    washingtonpost
    May 11, 2016 - “I know Russia well. I had a major event in Russia two or three years ago, Miss Universe contest.” — Donald Trump. “You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska.” — Sarah Palin. Mark Salter, the longtime John McCain consigliere, was just asked by Politico's Glenn Thrush whether he believed ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-UuHUZJpBs

but what if she is really REALLY dumb; like ACTUALY MENTAL RETARDED?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

then it must be racist to call her pretty?
    I love my country, but I fear my government