Thread: Col. Wilkerson says Israel is dragging the US into a disastrous war with Iran

Col. Wilkerson says Israel is dragging the US into a disastrous war with Iran

I believe that this is the reason the dotard will meet little rocket man and reach a deal. The neocons and Israelis don't want war with the Norks. They want it with Syria, Lebanon and Iran even if it starts WW3. The Greater Israael project must go on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXOSJU80A00

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Canard View Post
    I believe that this is the reason the dotard will meet little rocket man and reach a deal. The neocons and Israelis don't want war with the Norks. They want it with Syria, Lebanon and Iran even if it starts WW3. The Greater Israael project must go on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXOSJU80A00
    The idea is Syria paid North Korea to build a reactor, at least that's why the neocons have claimed they want regime change in Syria.

Who's Colonel Wilkerson, why should I care what he says and how is this any different from the daily stories about war here, war there, war forever?

Never ending war is now the norm and not enough people give a $#@! to make any difference.

Him on Trump:

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I didn't actually read any of the thread. I now mostly just come here to mess with Zip.
    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Who's Colonel Wilkerson, why should I care what he says and how is this any different from the daily stories about war here, war there, war forever?

Never ending war is now the norm and not enough people give a $#@! to make any difference.
    Col. Wilkerson was Colin Powell's Chief of Staff during Dumbya's first term

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The idea is Syria paid North Korea to build a reactor, at least that's why the neocons have claimed they want regime change in Syria.
    This is nonsense. Assad has to go because Israel doesn't like him for various reasons (Iran, Hezbollah, Russia...and that his country occupies land that God gave to the Jews. It's all in the Torah and even Sen. Schumer said at AIPAC that the reason the US has to remain Israel's bitc..er ally forever is because the Arabs don't accept the TORAH. Yes, he actually said that!

That was before Tillerson was fired, things should improve once we hve 1 SoS.

Tillerson, Kelly Reportedly Frustrated With Jared Kushner Running U.S. Foreign Policy

Politico reports that John Kelly has repeated Rex Tillerson's complaints, which were not take well by Kushner

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and White House chief of staff John Kelly are reportedly frustrated with Jared Kushner's trespassing into Tillerson's turf, according to Politico.
    Tillerson has long been rumored to be upset with Kushner for “running a second foreign policy,” especially when it comes to the Middle East and Israel. Kushner does have an officially portfolio which includes the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Mexico and China.
    Tillerson also reportedly expressed frustration about U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley and national security adviser H.R. McMaster encroachment on his position.
    “We can’t have four secretaries of state,” Tillerson said.
    Politico added that Kelly has repeated Tillerson's complaints, which reportedly have not been taken well by Kushner.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/till...hner-1.5863319