Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Will The Banksters Try and Take Out Bitcoin

  1. #1

    Will The Banksters Try and Take Out Bitcoin

    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    what's your response to lunatics who think Bitcoin is actually a government scheme to enslave citizens?
    I can only roll my eyes when i read such hypothesis.

    Devil1 thinks this is the case.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    what's your response to lunatics who think Bitcoin is actually a government scheme to enslave citizens?
    I can only roll my eyes when i read such hypothesis.

    Devil1 thinks this is the case.
    They say that due to incessant propaganda from gold and silver pumpers who have made it their business model to get people religiously fanatical about gold and silver
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    what's your response to lunatics who think Bitcoin is actually a government scheme to enslave citizens?
    I can only roll my eyes when i read such hypothesis.

    Devil1 thinks this is the case.
    Of course it's the next fake slave currency. Nothing of a financial nature gets any media coverage unless TPTB want it to. I can't figure out if you're a shill, a scammer or just clueless. Probably the first two.

    How's that Swiss banker tip workin' out for ya?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smaulgld View Post
    They say that due to incessant propaganda from gold and silver pumpers who have made it their business model to get people religiously fanatical about gold and silver
    Nice work finally exposing yourself. Someone that posts videos about PMs accuses others of being gold and silver pumpers and fanatics? LOL. Great disinfo thread guys. Maybe some moron will fall for it.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-15-2018 at 02:05 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Of course it's the next fake slave currency. Nothing of a financial nature gets any media coverage unless TPTB want it to. I can't figure out if you're a shill, a scammer or just clueless. Probably the first two.
    How's that Swiss banker tip workin' out for ya?
    Tips are just tips. Besides it will play out on a longer time frame.

    You are crazy if you think everything is schemed by them



Similar Threads

  1. Why Do Banksters Get Help but Not Homeowners?
    By DamianTV in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-17-2014, 10:08 PM
  2. The Man Who Busted the ‘Banksters’
    By IPSecure in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2013, 12:41 PM
  3. Who do the banksters want as President?
    By PismoPam in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 07:07 AM
  4. What are the banksters up to now?
    By Edu in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 04:11 PM
  5. When JFK threatened the banksters....
    By raiha in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 03:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •