Thread: Scuba Diving In A Sea Of Plastic - Video

Scuba Diving In A Sea Of Plastic - Video

1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More people. We need more people. Keep the pyramid scheme alive!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

LOL he is diving in a 3rd world country... what does he expect?

I'd be surprised if he didn't get hepatitis from swimming there
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    More people. We need more people. Keep the pyramid scheme alive!
    Everybody knows a lack of growth is a sign of an impeding doom. The unlimited growth, on the other hand, is a sign of a healthy economy. The Keynesian self-fulfilling prophecy never failed anybody.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Comments disabled is always the sign of an agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    LOL he is diving in a 3rd world country... what does he expect?

I'd be surprised if he didn't get hepatitis from swimming there
    Which one? The USA? I wasnt aware that all the oceans were also part of USA too! Hepatitis is probably the least of that countries worries...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Which one? The USA? I wasnt aware that all the oceans were also part of USA too! Hepatitis is probably the least of that countries worries...
    Bali isn't in the US.

The Ocean is enormous.

The "plastic area" people are quite full of $#@!, don't have an idea of how enormous the world is.

But, by all means, let them tax you..

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    The Ocean is enormous.

The "plastic area" people are quite full of $#@!, don't have an idea of how enormous the world is.

But, by all means, let them tax you..
    Indeed.

While the people who tax you are those setting off nuclear warheads over ice caps.

Self righteous fools lobby the biggest polluters on the planet to help enforce anti-pollution deals. It's absurd.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

By 2030 there will be so much plastic in the ocean that you will be able to walk from US to China. Al Gore is currently making a documentary on this particular issue.

Looks like a habitat for jellyfish there. They look happy to have the shelter!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Swirls of trashed plastic litter the seven seas. But it's not the enormous plastic patchesthat pose the biggest pollution problem. Instead it's bits of plastic less than one millimeter in size.
    Such microplastic litters shorelines like grains of sand, floats in the open ocean and even sinks down to the deep sea. And sampling the microplastic on shorelines reveals that most of it comes from sewage. That’s according to an analysis in the journal Environmental Science and Technology. [Mark Anthony Browne et al., "Accumulation of Microplastic on Shorelines Woldwide: Sources and Sinks"]
    But how did the microplastic get in the sewage in the first place? Most of the particles were plastics commonly used in clothes—polyester and acrylic. Similar levels of such particles were found in the discharge from nearby sewage treatment plants. And that means most of the microplastics were coming from our washing machines.
    Fleece is the worst shedder. But various plastic-based garments can lose more than 1,900 fibers per wash. The solution may be to add better filters, either to washing machines or to the sewage treatment plants that deal with all the wash water.
    Otherwise, all that plastic ends up stored in cells of sea life. And that's not very clean.
    —David Biello

https://www.scientificamerican.com/p...arti-11-11-20/

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I've experimented with plastic bags, used to bring groceries home from the store.

If you put some in a cage out in the field, it's amazing how fast the sunlight breaks it down. In just a years time, the stuff becomes so brittle, it turns to dust if disturbed.

I suspect, all plastic that isn't U.V. stabilized will do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I've experimented with plastic bags, used to bring groceries home from the store.

If you put some in a cage out in the field, it's amazing how fast the sunlight breaks it down. In just a years time, the stuff becomes so brittle, it turns to dust if disturbed.

I suspect, all plastic that isn't U.V. stabilized will do the same thing.
    In Key West a 5gal plastic bucket would deteriorate with a year in the intense sun.. would shatter and crumble.

And UV protection in Paints was tested too,, PPG adjusted formulas due to UV deterioration. and those paints are plastics.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    In Key West a 5gal plastic bucket would deteriorate with a year in the intense sun.. would shatter and crumble.

And UV protection in Paints was tested too,, PPG adjusted formulas due to UV deterioration. and those paints are plastics.
    Yes, now that I think about it, I've used plastic containers to start plants and within a year, they became so brittle, I couldn't pick them up without them breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Yes, now that I think about it, I've used plastic containers to start plants and within a year, they became so brittle, I couldn't pick them up without them breaking.
    And if you put Oxy/Aceteline mix in and light it,, it will scatter the bucket to the winds.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Harlem River whiting.