Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 45 of 45

Thread: If we want your money, we’ll take your money.

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, I have...a number of times as a matter of fact, if email counts.

    Over the years I have:

    Voted.

    Donated.

    Lectured.

    Worked.

    Joined.

    Protested.

    Marched.

    Got arrested.

    Spent tens of thousands on advertising, activism and related activities.

    Over a span of an entire adult lifetime.

    All for somebody to come along and complain that I "have not done enough" and am "too emotional" because I am furious at the idea that cops can seize your property without so much as single criminal charge being filed, and furious at the idea that anybody, anywhere, can somehow think this is OK, because it didn't happen to them.

    And people wonder why I am cynical, and have given up, and have a bad attitude...FFS.
    I'd imagine all that worked as well for you as it did for me.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

    Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

    Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

    Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

    For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

    For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

    For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

    For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

    Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

    Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, I have...a number of times as a matter of fact, if email counts.

    Over the years I have:

    Voted.

    Donated.

    Lectured.

    Worked.

    Joined.

    Protested.

    Marched.

    Got arrested.

    Spent tens of thousands on advertising, activism and related activities.

    Over a span of an entire adult lifetime.

    All for somebody to come along and complain that I "have not done enough" and am "too emotional" because I am furious at the idea that cops can seize your property without so much as single criminal charge being filed, and furious at the idea that anybody, anywhere, can somehow think this is OK, because it didn't happen to them.

    And people wonder why I am cynical, and have given up, and have a bad attitude...FFS.
    What? You haven't been called crazy for wanting to breathe free--and wanting the person who called you crazy to breathe free too?

    How did you avoid that...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Ron is wrong...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Amash is wrong...



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'd imagine all that worked as well for you as it did for me.
    Yep...here we are, in a modern day East Germany, under total surveillance and subject to financial ruin at the wave of a King's man's hand.

    We have our guns, for little while longer anyway, thank Christ for that I suppose, since thing would probably be much worse by had not the the threat been there.

    But we lack the stones to use them in the way in which it was intended.

    So it will only be a matter of time before that right is gone.

    And then you turn out the lights.

    Game over.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What? You haven't been called crazy for wanting to breathe free--and wanting the person who called you crazy to breathe free too?

    How did you avoid that...?
    I didn't...been called nuts numerous times.

    Two instances stand out in my mind:

    One was when, years ago, I told people that the very minor restrictions on smoking (smoking or non smoking sections that sort of thing) would lead to bans on smoking in your home, in your car, prohibitive taxation, and outright prohibition.

    The second, also years ago, when I told people that very unobtrusive seat belt laws would result in primary enforcement, road blocks, massive fines and loss of license.

    "Oh you're crazy...paranoid. That will never happen"


  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yep...here we are, in a modern day East Germany, under total surveillance and subject to financial ruin at the wave of a King's man's hand.

    We have our guns, for little while longer anyway, thank Christ for that I suppose, since thing would probably be much worse by had not the the threat been there.

    But we lack the stones to use them in the way in which it was intended.

    So it will only be a matter of time before that right is gone.

    And then you turn out the lights.

    Game over.
    People called Kokesh crazy. I think an armed march to Washington DC was the sanest thing I've heard in quite a long while. And I'd still be up for it.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

    Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

    Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

    Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

    For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

    For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

    For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

    For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

    Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

    Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I track currency through Where's George? There are thousands of us, and we are generally cash spenders. Many of us have been doing this for a long time. Some people have over a million bills entered. I have never heard of one incident where a Georger has had money confiscated by government. I have seen baggage screeners do a double-take when my cash bundles pass across their screens, but nobody has ever asked a single question.

    I have no problem explaining why I carry cash. 1. I have a hobby to support. 2. If someone steals my cash, that's all they get. If they steal me debit card, they steal access to my whole life.
    You can dispute charges and cancel the card, though. When cash is gone, it's gone. (They won't say so, but that's one reason cops want it.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, I have...a number of times as a matter of fact, if email counts.

    Over the years I have:

    Voted.

    Donated.

    Lectured.

    Worked.

    Joined.

    Protested.

    Marched.

    Got arrested.

    Spent tens of thousands on advertising, activism and related activities.

    Over a span of an entire adult lifetime.

    All for somebody to come along and complain that I "have not done enough" and am "too emotional" because I am furious at the idea that cops can seize your property without so much as single criminal charge being filed, and furious at the idea that anybody, anywhere, can somehow think this is OK, because it didn't happen to them.

    And people wonder why I am cynical, and have given up, and have a bad attitude...FFS.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.
    They never cared about my calls or letters when I was actively part of the System(TM) either. $#@! em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, I have...a number of times as a matter of fact, if email counts.

    Over the years I have:

    Voted.

    Donated.

    Lectured.

    Worked.

    Joined.

    Protested.

    Marched.

    Got arrested.

    Spent tens of thousands on advertising, activism and related activities.

    Over a span of an entire adult lifetime.

    All for somebody to come along and complain that I "have not done enough" and am "too emotional" because I am furious at the idea that cops can seize your property without so much as single criminal charge being filed, and furious at the idea that anybody, anywhere, can somehow think this is OK, because it didn't happen to them.

    And people wonder why I am cynical, and have given up, and have a bad attitude...FFS.
    Sorry couldn't resist...

    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Sorry couldn't resist...
    Are you really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Ron is wrong...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Amash is wrong...

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Are you really?
    Am I really what?
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Am I really what?
    Sorry you couldn't resist, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Ron is wrong...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Amash is wrong...

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Sorry you couldn't resist, of course.
    Relax Francis. I was just trying to lighten the mood. AF is a fan of the Blues Brothers and his last sentence: "...have a bad attitude...FFS." Made me think of that scene.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Relax Francis. I was just trying to lighten the mood. AF is a fan of the Blues Brothers and his last sentence: "...have a bad attitude...FFS." Made me think of that scene.
    It's "Lighten up, Francis." I dunno what's up with acptulsa these days. He went after Gunny the other day. His jocks must be riding up his ass too far.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

    Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

    Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

    Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

    For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

    For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

    For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

    For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

    Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

    Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    It's "Lighten up, Francis." I dunno what's up with acptulsa these days. He went after Gunny the other day. His jocks must be riding up his ass too far.
    LOL! Oh that's right.

    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, they do, all the time, I've spent the better part of ten years on this site documenting it, day in and day out.

    All for nothing, of course...even among "us", nobody cares.

    You're wrong. People care. I can't tell you how many times I've come to this forum late at night, been drawn in by the clickbait (for me) title then gone to bed furious. For me the wins come one at a time. They're drawn out battles against warped minds shaped by a lifetime of teevee watching. The hive minds were fighting against weren't brainwashed overnight. It took 12+ years of school plus countless thousands of hours of being silent while watching teevee programming to close minds. Confirmation bias, friending fellow statetheists, engaging in groupthink, never an opportunity to crack the facade. It takes time to wake people from their trance.

    Don't stop fighting. And don't ever listen to the naysayers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 12:45 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 04:09 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 09:31 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 06:45 PM
  5. Two Hours, Dig Deep Folks, Money Money Money
    By krott5333 in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 05:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •