Thread: True Pundit: Senate Officials Confirm McCain Expected to Step Down from U.S. Senate

True Pundit: Senate Officials Confirm McCain Expected to Step Down from U.S. Senate

Senate Officials Confirm John McCain Expected to Step Down from U.S. Senate

Sen. John McCain is not expected to return the Washington D.C. politics, according to several sources who are closely monitoring his health and medical treatments at his ranch in Arizona. …
    “At this point, we are coming to terms that McCain is done here (in the Senate),” one Senate insider on the Hill said Wednesday. “Preparations are underway to deal with this.”

Democrats plan to tap Mark Kelly, the husband of former Rep. Gabby Giffords, for the race [for the special election], according to beltway insiders. Sources said Kelly was contacted this week with the proposal.

Just weeks ago, a White House official said McCain — known for his anti-Trump leaks to the media and his connection to the bogus Trump dossier — was refusing to step down … Now, sources said, the GOP and Democrats are prepping for a likely special election for his Arizona senate seat. … the governor of Arizona would appoint an interim Republican to fill McCain’s seat before a special election.

John McCain may never cast another vote in the U.S. Senate.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Senate Officials Confirm John McCain Expected to Step Down from U.S. Senate

Sen. John McCain is not expected to return the Washington D.C. politics, according to several sources who are closely monitoring his health and medical treatments at his ranch in Arizona. …
    “At this point, we are coming to terms that McCain is done here (in the Senate),” one Senate insider on the Hill said Wednesday. “Preparations are underway to deal with this.”

Democrats plan to tap Mark Kelly, the husband of former Rep. Gabby Giffords, for the race [for the special election], according to beltway insiders. Sources said Kelly was contacted this week with the proposal.

Just weeks ago, a White House official said McCain — known for his anti-Trump leaks to the media and his connection to the bogus Trump dossier — was refusing to step down … Now, sources said, the GOP and Democrats are prepping for a likely special election for his Arizona senate seat. … the governor of Arizona would appoint an interim Republican to fill McCain’s seat before a special election.

John McCain may never cast another vote in the U.S. Senate.
    It's long overdue, I can't wait for his funeral:

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Good riddance, hopefully he takes more people with him on the way out the door!

Our country is worse because of things he has done while in office.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

It was too good to be true or someone needs to talk to Cindy.

Fkf us on his way out REEL GOOD too
    #$#@!YOUTRAITORjohnINSANE
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

To think this was the guy that took Barry Goldwaters seat.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    It was too good to be true or someone needs to talk to Cindy.

I hope Cindy is just in denial.

If daddy goes, what good is she?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't get my hopes up I will believe it when I see it. Apparently the people are too stupid in Arizona to vote this abominable piece of cr@p out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Don't get my hopes up I will believe it when I see it. Apparently the people are too stupid in Arizona to vote this abominable piece of cr@p out though.
    No Arizonan I've met even likes him, but the machine knows he's their guy, so he stays.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    No Arizonan I've met even likes him, but the machine knows he's their guy, so he stays.
    I like his tumor more.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

If true, about 30 years too late.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

As much as I wish it true, evil people live forever.

(True Pundit isn't always reliable.)

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    As much as I wish it true, evil people live forever.