Thread: High Level Government Pedophile Ring in Lithuania

Default High Level Government Pedophile Ring in Lithuania

High Level Government Pedophile Ring in Lithuania

March 8th, 2018 I think that this is the main Reddit thread: A family is being persecuted for exposing high ranking pedophiles (2018)
    Via: YouTube:

My mom, Neringa Venckien?, a former Lithuanian judge and Parliament member, fled Lithuania with me from political persecution, and we arrived in the U.S.A. in 2013 when I was just 13-years-old. As my mom filed for and has been waiting here for a political asylum hearing to take place, I became more hopeful and at ease because I was not afraid for her safety or mine anymore as was a daily reality back in Lithuania where my uncle (my mom’s brother)
    was murdered because he was trying to expose pedophiles among high-ranking Lithuanian officials who molested his daughter Deimant?. My mom became a target after she publicly started speaking about the bribery and corruption in the Lithuanian courts, the government and its media did not succeed in intimidating her. My 8-year- old cousin Deimant?, whose father was murdered, was abducted by government forces from my mother’s care. My mother was her legally appointed guardian at that time. The government called it “a child’s return to her mother operation,” but that was actually an elimination of an inconvenient witness operation with the help of 240 special forces and the intimidation of everyone in Lithuania who sought the truth in the pedophilia and murder case (more people were murdered in this case than just my uncle). My cousin was returned to the person she was testifying against. I was really scared and could not even imagine what is going to happen to Deimant?.

To stop the anti-corruption and truth movement, government forces had to eliminate my mom because she was not intimidated. The Lithuanian people elected her to Parliament to fight against corruption and to seek the truth. She proposed many laws among which there was stricter punishment for pedophiles, but all of them were blocked by the dominant parties in Parliament. When the prosecutors brought charges against my mom, all of her opponents announced that they’ll support the removal of her legal immunity, before the investigation took place. We moved to U.S.A. to find safety and to have a fair hearing,
    where she would defend herself and expose the terrible crime in Lithuania that the government was seeking to cover up.
    Two weeks ago my mom was was arrested, and the Lithuanian government is seeking her extradition, before the political asylum case is over.
    2012: Lithuanian Police Arrest 39 in Child Custody Case
    Wikipedia: Case of Dr?sius Kedys
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I signed the WH petition... this must get legs.. thnx 4 posting
    (I haven't been to Cryptogon in years... used to be a daily visitor... thnx 4 that too!.)
    Needs 69,105 signatures by April 4, 2018 to get a response from the White House
    Last edited by goldenequity; 03-08-2018 at 05:26 PM.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."