Thread: Jesse James

Jesse James

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_James
    Jesse Woodson James was an American outlaw, bank and train robber, guerrilla,
    I don't want to talk about that one for a moment.

There are two others,, to compare and contemplate.

I carried that name for some years.. It is no doubt recorded in the records. ( approx 4in thick)
    It was given to me in the Boone County jail by some deputy in a wise crack comment,, and it stuck.

It was like a given name when I went to Jefferson City.
    It was a good name inside,,a "respected" moniker and I thank God for that. I even had people in Columbia Mo. that remember me by that name.. when I got out.
    I am Jesse James, though I have not used that as a "known alias" for years.

Then there is this other Guy,
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_James_(customizer)

Jesse Gregory James (born April 19, 1969) is an American television personality and former CEO of Austin, Texas-based Austin Speed Shop. James was the host of the reality TV shows
    James's Discovery Channel website states that his great-great-grandfather was the notorious outlaw's cousin.[9] However, Eric James, president of the James Preservation Trust, which tracks claims of being a relative of the outlaw, says it cannot find a record of him in the family tree,
    And I must say,, I have enjoyed his shows and builds.. Especially some of the Guns he is doing now..
    And no disrespect intended,, but he is a Hollywood Outlaw. and that's cool .

And he does build nice Guns.

But I Can't.
    who is the real honest American Outlaw?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I carried that name for some years.. It is no doubt recorded in the records. ( approx 4in thick)
    It was given to me in the Boone County jail by some deputy in a wise crack comment,, and it stuck.

It was like a given name when I went to Jefferson City.
    It was a good name inside,,a "respected" moniker and I thank God for that. I even had people in Columbia Mo. that remember me by that name.. when I got out.
    I am Jesse James, though I have not used that as a "known alias" for years.
    You will always be Jesse James to us now.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I would go with Woodson as the alias .

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You will always be Jesse James to us now.

always have been.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I would go with Woodson as the alias .
    I have not used an alias since I got my real name legal,, and married my wife...

pins and needles,
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom