Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Video: Students hope to change the name of Patrick Henry High School

  1. #1

    Video: Students hope to change the name of Patrick Henry High School

    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator
    and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. -Ron Paul

    RAND 20/20



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    This ×=>!ing country is toast, done, stick a fork in it.
    "The Patriarch"

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

    Not going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

  4. #3
    Yes lets erase all history so the ones being indoctrinated won't ever be inquisitive to ask who Patrick Henry was.

    This is why Freedom isn't popular!
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  5. #4
    Ironic. Muslims want to change the name of the school because of slavery.

    Got to love the democracy excuse near the end. Because the school is 52% African American, they should be able to choose a new name. Maybe they can vote to turn the other 48% into slaves while they are at it.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Ironic. Muslims want to change the name of the school because of slavery.

    Got to love the democracy excuse near the end. Because the school is 52% African American, they should be able to choose a new name. Maybe they can vote to turn the other 48% into slaves while they are at it.
    Give it time, don't think it's not coming. We're already symbolically there. Affirmative action, taxes to pay for diversity etc..
    "The Patriarch"

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

    Not going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Yes lets erase all history so the ones being indoctrinated won't ever be inquisitive to ask who Patrick Henry was.

    This is why Freedom isn't popular!
    Freedom and Democracy do not get along, and have never mixed.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Freedom and Democracy do not get along, and have never mixed.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!”
    ~ Benjamin Franklin
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Ironic. Muslims want to change the name of the school because of slavery.
    Muhammad bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves


    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    For any civilization to believe keeping people in daycare until they're 18 is the soul of retardation.

    Why not just leave them in diapers and pacifiers?

  12. #10
    The first person they interviewed is named Hassan. I wonder if she is aware that Imam Al-Hassan was a slave owner?
    Last edited by RJB; 03-08-2018 at 12:35 PM.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    For any civilization to believe keeping people in daycare until they're 18 is the soul of retardation.

    Why not just leave them in diapers and pacifiers?

    Too obvious?
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    The first person they interviewed is named Hassan. I wonder if she is aware that I am Al-Hassan was a slave owner?
    They probably don't really know who Patrick Henry was. What they have been teaching in school is communism.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  15. #13
    Imagine if Holy Prophet High was overrun by the children of Afrikaners fleeing S. Africa, and they voted to rename it Goat $#@!ing Savage High...

    I think ATF and FBI would bomb them.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    For any civilization to believe keeping people in daycare until they're 18 is the soul of retardation.

    Why not just leave them in diapers and pacifiers?
    I have seen people brag about why they have kids--to collect benefits and tax incentives. It truly is disgusting.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  17. #15
    Too bad, some of those kids were very articulate and reasonable. . . albeit misguided, IMO

    They will probably try to name it Obomber High or something. . . too bad he did more harm to Africa than any other prez in recent history

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Ironic. Muslims want to change the name of the school because of slavery.

    Got to love the democracy excuse near the end. Because the school is 52% African American, they should be able to choose a new name. Maybe they can vote to turn the other 48% into slaves while they are at it.
    Beat me to it.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Good.

    The great name of the great man, Patrick Henry, should not be sullied by being attached to a Bolshevik government re-education camp.

    Let them re-name the place Aloha Snackbar al-Martin Luther King for all I care.

    That will be one more lighthouse in the urban death maze that tells me "stay away".

  21. #18
    I'd bet the disassociation feeling would be mutual for Mr. Henry.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Freedom and Democracy do not get along, and have never mixed.
    IMHO, one of the greatest mistakes made by the founding fathers when writing the Constitution was to not designate what percentage majority would be needed to pass new laws, new spending, new restrictions, etc.

    They should have required Congress to have 80 or 90 percent to pass new laws, simple majority (50%+1) to repeal laws.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Good.

    The great name of the great man, Patrick Henry, should not be sullied by being attached to a Bolshevik government re-education camp.

    Let them re-name the place Aloha Snackbar al-Martin Luther King for all I care.

    That will be one more lighthouse in the urban death maze that tells me "stay away".
    How about Frederick Douglass High? Saul Alinsky High? Mohamed Social Justice High?
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  24. #21
    Know who else was a slave? The Irish. Indentured Servitude. But they have no Rights because those enslaved Irish are technically "white".
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Too obvious?
    Nothing is obvious to people that do not think at all. This is why the MSM exists to begin with: to tell people what to think by doing the thinking for them. Then the masses only blindly and passively accept any ideas presented by any figures of authority.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.



Similar Threads

  1. How To Home School High School Students
    By romacox in forum Family, Parenting & Education
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 02:41 PM
  2. Patrick Henry Jolly Video shows hes against world government, and for states rights
    By btalex1990 in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 04:03 PM
  3. NH High School students' Ron Paul video
    By d_goddard in forum New Hampshire
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 12:45 PM
  4. Patrick Henry Supports Ron Paul VIDEO
    By Patrick in forum CNN/YouTube Debate
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 09:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •