Thread: Northeastern Study: Schools Safer Than in ’90s, Shootings ‘Not an Epidemic’

Northeastern Study: Schools Safer Than in ’90s, Shootings ‘Not an Epidemic’

http://truthinmedia.com/study-school...t-an-epidemic/

Northeastern researchers James Alan Fox and Emma Fridel released a new study claiming that mass school shootings are not on the rise and that shooting deaths in schools by firearms have been in decline since peaking in the 1990s.
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More:

Fox also said that, including school shootings below the threshold of a mass shooting, four times as many children were fatally shot in schools in the 1990s compared to the present day. He also added that an average of 10 students per year die to gunfire in schools in the United States, meaning that bicycle accidents and pool drownings are significantly greater threats to the lives of schoolchildren.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Need to tack bicycle and swimming regulations onto the new gun bill.

Now that is interesting.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato