Thread: Looking forward to Euphemia's thoughts on the nashville mayors theft

Looking forward to Euphemia's thoughts on the nashville mayors theft

Should we expect much more to come later than 11K ?
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-06-2018 at 02:13 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Huh?
    Megan Barry - https://www.google.com/search?q=Megan+Barry&tbm=nws

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Huh?
    Resigning for theft .I think the plea deal was reached this morning. Rumors are .

Damn. And here the media had me thinking it was only about sex.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Damn. And here the media had me thinking it was only about sex.
    It is..

But she stumbled on questions about whether taxpayer money might have been misused to conduct of her affair and she refused to say when the affair had ended.

But she is a 'rising star' Democrat, so $#@! her. It's not right, but they have done much worse to Republicans.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It is..

But she is a 'rising star' Democrat, so $#@! her. It's not right, but they have done much worse to Republicans.
    I expect higher levels of theft from rising star dems .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I expect higher levels of theft from rising star dems .
    Maybe she wasn't paid enough and needed the money? This all could be solved if she could get into the House of Reps.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Maybe she wasn't paid enough and needed the money? This all could be solved if she could get into the House of Reps.
    Or Governor .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Or Governor .
    You reached for the secret too soon ...

The TBI has just announced they will not be moving forward with further investigation. I think it is because some bigger fish would fry. My guess is Barry was the smallest fish in the pond and that's why she's taking the fall.

If we had a Marie Ragghanti and Fred Thompson available, I think we would get to the bottom of the story.

The news broke when I was on my way to work. I called hubby and sang, "Ding, dong, the witch is dead....."
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Vice-mayor David Briley is being sworn in shortly. He is the grandson of mayor Clifton Beverly Briley, who consolidated Nashville Davidson County government to a metropolitan form of government. He did not, however, reduce the size of our city council. Beverly Briley (US-155 is Briley Parkway) is named for him. He was also a pretty serious alcoholic, although you will probably never hear much about that.

My experience with the Brileys is not good. The new mayor's brother, Rob was our state rep. I paid him a little visit one day because he was the lone dissenting vote on an issue that is pretty important to me. Dude didn't even think I was in his district, so I tossed my voter registration card across his desk and just waited. After we discussed the issue, I left.

The next thing you know, I turn on the news and there was my state rep being arrested out in Wilson County.

Link 1
    Link 2

I think David Briley's vice-mayorship is the only way Barry was going to resign. Big time Democrat family.
    #NashvilleStrong

And, for the record, we did not vote for Barry. We voted for the lone candidate who ran on the promise that she would order a full audit of Metro government. I think we should still do that to see how much Barry really did steal.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    And, for the record, we did not vote for Barry. We voted for the lone candidate who ran on the promise that she would order a full audit of Metro government. I think we should still do that to see how much Barry really did steal.
    I think so .

I would really know who Barry is protecting and how much they are paying her.

I have done a couple of important things to support my neighborhood. If I didn't have a job I really like, I would run for council. Our councilwoman was an obvious absence from a neighborhood meeting and a board of zoning appeals meeting.

"Hi, my name is euphemia. I'm a fat little grandma who has no connections to Metro government, but a lot of connection to our neighborhood. I'm running for City Council..."
    #NashvilleStrong

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I would really know who Barry is protecting and how much they are paying her.

I have done a couple of important things to support my neighborhood. If I didn't have a job I really like, I would run for council. Our councilwoman was an obvious absence from a neighborhood meeting and a board of zoning appeals meeting.

"Hi, my name is euphemia. I'm a fat little grandma who has no connections to Metro government, but a lot of connection to our neighborhood. I'm running for City Council..."
    That is what they need , people who are fiscally responsible .

And thank you for asking, oyarde. I'm out of rep. I love my city and I hate that it is being ruined by Yankee liberals.
    #NashvilleStrong