Thread: My thirst for liberty will never be quenched

My thirst for liberty will never be quenched

Is slavery any less despicable, even if by choice?

I had an epiphany last night. My username on here is truly a good example of how I, and millions of others mind you, feel in this day and age. I argue that this is not by choice, but by threat of violence. Here is what I see:

1. We are as free as our government masters, down to the petty tyrant at the DMV, allow us. Test my assertion if you dare.
    2. We (the citizens of USA Corp.) are the most propagandized people to have ever lived on this planet. It would be hard for me to convince one of this if they don't see it already.
    3. The same ones creating this propaganda (that we fund lol) seek to herd us all into internet ghettos, where like minds and hive responses are desired. They have succeeded for the most part.
    4. These ghettos keep our minds imprisoned and divided against our true oppressors. United we stand, divided we fall.
    5. We now have huge swaths of the population that truly wishes physical harm on the "others" for the crime of thinking different.

I could be wrong. I try my best to keep my mind free and focus on what's really important; family, treating my fellow man as I wish to be treated, do no harm to others. However, I find myself allowing what Man forces upon me to take hold of my general well being and rattle my confidence in my fellow humans.

I have to disconnect from this Matrix that is being built for our imprisonment. I can no longer be part of it at this time in my life, because reasons. The real battle for liberty is looking our fellow man in the physical face and saying "I have had enough, have you?", not talking into circular firing squads.

I give much credit and true respect to you (you know who you are) at RPF and to those that run this site because I believe the mission to be worthy. My thirst for liberty will never be quenched and I know many on here feel the same. I don't know any of you, but feel like I kind of do and that's pretty cool. Many of us were snatched out of our statist thoughts by Ron Paul and that bond we will forever share, even if future generations never get to hear his wonderful messages. I will continue to talk about him out in the world. Thank you Ron Paul.

This is just a long way for me to say that I have not been dissapeared (yet), but that I have to take a break from the crazy before it drives me to it. Right truly is wrong now. It's more than just burnout at this point...

Keep up the good fight. My heart is filled with gratitude today and always.

Slave

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sometimes we all need a break from this stuff.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Is slavery any less despicable, even if by choice?

I had an epiphany last night. My username on here is truly a good example of how I, and millions of others mind you, feel in this day and age. I argue that this is not by choice, but by threat of violence. Here is what I see:

1. We are as free as our government masters, down to the petty tyrant at the DMV, allow us. Test my assertion if you dare.
    2. We (the citizens of USA Corp.) are the most propagandized people to have ever lived on this planet. It would be hard for me to convince one of this if they don't see it already.
    3. The same ones creating this propaganda (that we fund lol) seek to herd us all into internet ghettos, where like minds and hive responses are desired. They have succeeded for the most part.
    4. These ghettos keep our minds imprisoned and divided against our true oppressors. United we stand, divided we fall.
    5. We now have huge swaths of the population that truly wishes physical harm on the "others" for the crime of thinking different.

I could be wrong. I try my best to keep my mind free and focus on what's really important; family, treating my fellow man as I wish to be treated, do no harm to others. However, I find myself allowing what Man forces upon me to take hold of my general well being and rattle my confidence in my fellow humans.

I have to disconnect from this Matrix that is being built for our imprisonment. I can no longer be part of it at this time in my life, because reasons. The real battle for liberty is looking our fellow man in the physical face and saying "I have had enough, have you?", not talking into circular firing squads.

I give much credit and true respect to you (you know who you are) at RPF and to those that run this site because I believe the mission to be worthy. My thirst for liberty will never be quenched and I know many on here feel the same. I don't know any of you, but feel like I kind of do and that's pretty cool. Many of us were snatched out of our statist thoughts by Ron Paul and that bond we will forever share, even if future generations never get to hear his wonderful messages. I will continue to talk about him out in the world. Thank you Ron Paul.

This is just a long way for me to say that I have not been dissapeared (yet), but that I have to take a break from the crazy before it drives me to it. Right truly is wrong now. It's more than just burnout at this point...

Keep up the good fight. My heart is filled with gratitude today and always.

Slave
    Enjoy your break and come back .

Know the feeling, my friend- always on your side.
    There is no spoon.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Good post, had to move / rename it for better expose. Understand the break, we'll keep the lights on.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

You haven't really taken the red pill until you acknowledge that the US population is being systematically replaced by foreign populations, because a tradition of liberty is an insurmountable obstacle to those who seek absolute power.

Once you understand that you are the target of a wholly deliberate, intentional program of genocide, you'll be in a position to understand the macro situation with less confusion and frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    You haven't really taken the red pill until you acknowledge that the US population is being systematically replaced by foreign populations, because a tradition of liberty is an insurmountable obstacle to those who seek absolute power.

Once you understand that you are the target of a wholly deliberate, intentional program of genocide, you'll be in a position to understand the macro situation with less confusion and frustration.
    I am comforted by the fact we have Zippy on our side.

I don't know you, nor have I had much interaction with you on this forum. Nevertheless, your departure (however temporary it may be) saddens me and causes me to reflect. Sadness, because losing you is losing an ideal. A door is closing, one that rarely opens. Reflection, because epiphanies like yours are contagious. Thinking about everything that brought me to where I am. All that brought me to this point. Life is rough but the outcome is great so I can't complain.
    Your absence also adds fuel to my flame. Without your light and hope, someone else will have to try to step up to the role you left open. I will do my best, but they are big shoes to fill. Godspeed to you in all of your future endeavors. Carpe Diem. There is always an opportunity to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.

Time for a cool change
    I know that it's time for a cool change
    Now that my life is so prearranged
    I know that it's time for a cool change
    - Little River Band
    If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land.
    Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    33 y.o Rayshun LaMarr ‘Don’t Stop Believing’
    https://www.business2community.com/e...evine-02020864

Have a listen before you 'check out'. Sent chills down my spine. He's one grateful/happy guy.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post

This seems reasonable . Might be why I am so happy . I have accepted my role in the universe . I break every rule that I desire in my own little liberty paradise .

Be a spirit, not a ghost.

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Thanks to all the fine folks that provided encouragement.

I never left the forum, but just didn't post anything. I am still going to limit my posting, but I am too full of piss and vinegar to give it up for good. There are too many damn statists around here and you all need some help keeping them at bay.

Long live liberty, even if very few care!

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.