Thread: NAMBLA-esque "Call Me By Your Name" wins Oscar for best screenplay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation NAMBLA-esque "Call Me By Your Name" wins Oscar for best screenplay

A homosexual love story between a 17 year old boy and 24 year old man.

What if he was 10?

Who cares: love is love.

So, what message can we take away from all this?

Sodomizing young men is OK, but don't you dare touch a woeman's tit without permission.

Thanks to Call Me by Your Name, James Ivory Becomes the Oldest Oscar Winner Ever

http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/james...nner-ever.html

By Halle Kiefer

James Ivory, screenwriter of Call Me by Your Name, took home the Oscar for Best Adapted Screenplay at Sunday’s Academy Awards at the age of 89, making him the oldest recipient in the history of the Oscars. While this might have been Ivory’s first win, it certainly wasn’t his first nomination. The producer and director was previously in the running for Best Director for three of his Merchant Ivory films: 1985’s A Room with a View, 1992’s Howard’s End and 1993’s The Remains of the Day.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kimmel after McDormand speech: “I wish I was a woman, I really do.”
    I thought he was...

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Just a note, after fleeing Sodom and Gomorrah, Lot's daughters had troubles finding mates and they wanted kids. So they took turns getting their Dad drunk and raping him while he was passed out so they could get pregnant. I guess incest is OK according to the Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Just a note, after fleeing Sodom and Gomorrah, Lot's daughters had troubles finding mates and they wanted kids. So they took turns getting their Dad drunk and raping him while he was passed out so they could get pregnant. I guess incest is OK according to the Bible.
    NOPE, the bible never condoned the behavior it just recorded it, Lot's descendants were not the chosen people.

-Rep

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

NOPE, the bible never condoned the behavior it just recorded it, Lot's descendants were not the chosen people.

-Rep
    How did Adam and Eve get humanity started without a little incest?

Lot and His Daughters
    30 Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. 31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”

33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

36 So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. 37 The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab[g]; he is the father of the Moabites of today. 38 The younger daughter also had a son, and she named him Ben-Ammi[h]; he is the father of the Ammonites[i] of today.
    https://ponderingscripture.wordpress...-their-father/
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-05-2018 at 07:32 PM.

They were created individually and their genes were perfect so their children didn't have to worry about inbreeding yet (the same genetic perfection still applied to Noah's kids), we aren't informed when GOD first forbade marrying siblings but it was sometime after lifespans dropped as genetic quality decayed.

Somebody please Neg zippy again.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://ponderingscripture.wordpress...-their-father/
    Where did Lot's daughters just come from? I'll give you a hint: Sodom. They thought when God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah that there was no man left.

2 Peter 2:6-9 (KJV)

6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds

9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Trolling the Oscars

Trolling the Oscars

Just days before the first Academy Awards ceremony since Hollywood was hit with allegations of rampant sexual harassment, assault, and pedophilia, a Los Angeles street artist made a bold statement just a few miles from the Dolby Theater where the Oscars will be held. …

Kevin Spacey’s career went down in flames last year amid the fallout of widespread allegations of abuse by now-scorned producer Harvey Weinstein. …

Corey Feldman [Corey Feldman], who has long warned of predatory, pedophilic behavior in Hollywood, revealed several of his accused abusers last year … He has previously said his fellow child star, Corey Haim, now deceased, received worse abuse than he did.
    In a 2011 appearance on Nightline, Feldman said:
    “[T]he No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia…that’s the biggest problem for children in this industry… It’s the big secret.”

Last year, Bryan Singer, a noted director, was accused of and sued over allegations he raped a 17-year-old boy in 2003. …

the creators of An Open Secret — a documentary about child abusers in the industry that failed to obtain distributors or wide release — posted the film online for free. [Watch Here]

In light of the pedophilia allegations, along with general accusations of sexual harassment against women and other vulnerable people seeking success in the film industry, Sabo’s art seems timely. … this abuse was reportedly widely known and swept under the rogue. …

In another show of artistic commentary on the ongoing scandals, a statue of Harvey Weinstein wearing a bathrobe, holding an Oscar, and sitting on a “casting couch” has also appeared on the Hollywood Walk of Fame ahead of the ceremony.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 03-05-2018 at 08:09 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Trolling the Oscars

Just days before the first Academy Awards ceremony since Hollywood was hit with allegations of rampant sexual harassment, assault, and pedophilia, a Los Angeles street artist made a bold statement just a few miles from the Dolby Theater where the Oscars will be held. …

Kevin Spacey’s career went down in flames last year amid the fallout of widespread allegations of abuse by now-scorned producer Harvey Weinstein. …

Corey Feldman [Corey Feldman], who has long warned of predatory, pedophilic behavior in Hollywood, revealed several of his accused abusers last year … He has previously said his fellow child star, Corey Haim, now deceased, received worse abuse than he did.
    In a 2011 appearance on Nightline, Feldman said:
    “[T]he No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia…that’s the biggest problem for children in this industry… It’s the big secret.”

Last year, Bryan Singer, a noted director, was accused of and sued over allegations he raped a 17-year-old boy in 2003. …

the creators of An Open Secret — a documentary about child abusers in the industry that failed to obtain distributors or wide release — posted the film online for free. [Watch Here]

In light of the pedophilia allegations, along with general accusations of sexual harassment against women and other vulnerable people seeking success in the film industry, Sabo’s art seems timely. … this abuse was reportedly widely known and swept under the rogue. …

In another show of artistic commentary on the ongoing scandals, a statue of Harvey Weinstein wearing a bathrobe, holding an Oscar, and sitting on a “casting couch” has also appeared on the Hollywood Walk of Fame ahead of the ceremony.
    Out of rep.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Out of rep.
    Covered.

It was interesting.... in January I was watching a lot of Hulu and the trailer for this film kept popping up. But the trailer didn't talk about the plot or anything, it just talked about how "critically acclaimed" the film was...no mention of what the thing was about.

So after seeing the trailer in Hulu ads 30 or 40 times I decided to look it up and quickly came to realize it was a pedophile film... no wonder they didn't talk about the plot in the trailer.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    It was interesting.... in January I was watching a lot of Hulu and the trailer for this film kept popping up. But the trailer didn't talk about the plot or anything, it just talked about how "critically acclaimed" the film was...no mention of what the thing was about.

So after seeing the trailer in Hulu ads 30 or 40 times I decided to look it up and quickly came to realize it was a pedophile film... no wonder they didn't talk about the plot in the trailer.
    Ya I don't have a huge problem with the concept or the movie, a lot of gay guys are sexually active by 14 or so. In that case who cares what they do when they are 16 or 17, they can't get pregnant burdening society and they are already gay. In fact a lot of areas in the world the age of consent is 16, some places lower than that, but 16 isn't totally unreasonable.

Having a movie about it here or there is fine imo, nobody forced anybody to watch Brokeback Mountain. But pushing it at every turn in all of the entertainment and in the schools constantly is getting totally out of hand.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Having a movie about it here or there is fine imo, nobody forced anybody to watch Brokeback Mountain. But pushing it at every turn in all of the entertainment and in the schools constantly is getting totally out of hand.
    It is part of an underlying agenda to normalize this nonsense.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    It is part of an underlying agenda to normalize this nonsense.
    You have a gift for stating the obvious.
    "The Patriarch"

Michael Fassbender’s Gay Kiss With Himself in Alien: Covenant: An Appreciation

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/...reciation.html

So a bunch of humans go to colonize another planet in the far reaches of the galaxy, and they bring two gay guys?? Why the actual $#@!??? Wasting food, taking up weight and space in an expensive space craft.. This is just getting retarded.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Coincidently, there is a new show on HBO that features a man-younger guy relationship (along with a ton of SJW leftist propaganda). They make the younger character over 18 to conform with current law.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Does California sell NAMBLA license plates ? Her you see a lot of stuff like Purdue University and Purple Heats ......

Sorry for derailing the thread.

Somebody please Neg zippy again.

Everybody please Neg zippy for derailing the thread.
    Zip sullies the thread with the zest of a Hollywood perv.

Sorry for derailing the thread.

Enough to donate your pay to an RPF money bomb?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

is this film about a ship Captain and a new sailor he is breaking in? old news, boring.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    is this film about a ship Captain and a new sailor he is breaking in? old news, boring.
    Not Greek.

"I've seen better films on teeth." - Delroy Lindo in Get Shorty.

IIRC a movie about a woman having amphibious sex also won an award.
    Stop believing stupid things

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    IIRC a movie about a woman having amphibious sex also won an award.
    Yes, The Shape of Water.

Essentially a politically correct and more sexually graphic re-boot of "Creature from the Black Lagoon".

Leviticus
    Chapter 18

1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
    2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the LORD your God.
    3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.
    4 Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the LORD your God.
    5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the LORD.
    6 None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.
    7 The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
    8 The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness.
    9 The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover.
    10 The nakedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own nakedness.
    11 The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she is thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
    12 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's sister: she is thy father's near kinswoman.
    13 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister: for she is thy mother's near kinswoman.
    14 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's brother, thou shalt not approach to his wife: she is thine aunt.
    15 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law: she is thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
    16 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother's wife: it is thy brother's nakedness.
    17 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness.
    18 Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex her, to uncover her nakedness, beside the other in her life time.
    19 Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness.
    20 Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her.
    21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
    22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
    23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
    24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
    25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
    26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
    27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled
    28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.
    29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.
    30 Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.

Lot's daughters just came from an area which it was widely accepted and their mother didn't want to leave the place, hence her turning to a pillar of salt because she looked back while leaving.

8 The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness.
    Ham uncovered his father's nakedness (Genesis 9:22 -which means Ham slept with his mother) Noah (not God) was the one that cursed Ham and the son that came from that incestuous act, Canaan. So it was not widely accepted as some would think.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Bible also says disobedient kids should be stoned to death. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...21&version=KJV

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 King James Version (KJV)
    18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.