Thread: Another school shooting in Michigan

Another school shooting in Michigan

I'll bet the mainstream media is all conflicted right about now. There was a shooting that took place at Central Michigan, but it was apparently a domestic issue and the shooter was black.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKCN1GE23F

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Best I can care to tell is they are still pimping tragedy for political gain.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

We don't have a gun problem, we have a gun free zone problem.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I'll bet the mainstream media is all conflicted right about now. There was a shooting that took place at Central Michigan, but it was apparently a domestic issue...

...and the shooter was black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    We don't have a gun problem, we have a gun free zone problem.
    ye if only those kids parents were also packing heat they would be alive now

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    The student killed his parents, his father was a cop.
    Whoa! Man that's sad, loss of life, a destroyed family. Although the worse thing is that the first thing that pops in my mind is cynicism at how it will be covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    ye if only those kids parents were also packing heat they would be alive now
    . It was probably the cop/ father who was packing heat in this case.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There's a senator in Florida who is undoubtedly applauding this young black man's aggression towards authority figures.

But seriously, make sure you read the part about previously being evaluated at a hospital for apparent overdose or 'reaction to drugs'. Either people aren't noticing these red flags or, I'll be damned if they aren't intentionally looking the other way.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

If we looked at a case of severe domestic abuse, where a husband or boyfriend constantly viciously attacked a female, then the victim killed her abuser with a gun, the MSM would usually place all the blame on the abuser and not the victim and ignore the gun. When these people that do all these school shootings are looked at, they immediately shift focus to blame the guns. Why are we not looking at those who abused these school shooters to begin with? Perhaps it was the Public Schools? How many times to school policies create guilt for being white males? How often are these victims put on medications like SSRIs for not becoming the obedient non thinking workers with a severely damaged self identity? People usually wont tolerate any attack on any persons identity, but only when the victims are not white males. Why do people constantly allow full on assaults on white males to continue without any justice what so ever until the victims here break, then go on shooting sprees?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    But seriously, make sure you read the part about previously being evaluated at a hospital for apparent overdose or 'reaction to drugs'. Either people aren't noticing these red flags or, I'll be damned if they aren't intentionally looking the other way.
    It seems obvious that these people are deranged, after the fact. But the question is how many "disturbed" people do doctors see every year? I'm guessing it's a lot and that if they had to follow every possible lead it would take an army of people.

I'll bet if the truth be told, SSRIs are probably a factor. But alas, we'll probably never know.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

It seems obvious that these people are deranged, after the fact. But the question is how many "disturbed" people do doctors see every year? I'm guessing it's a lot and that if they had to follow every possible lead it would take an army of people.
    Maybe so. The MSM has a peculiar habit of totally disregarding, or at least downplaying, the history when breaking these stories. Seldom does someone just commit an act like this without some sort of precursor to violence. If we heard as much about the problematic status of mental health care in this country as we hear "grab all de guns!", I'm pretty sure we could come up with something to fix it (other than, "just take your medicine").
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.