Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 'We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now'

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Wasn't talking about me, dude- throw your snides at someone else.

never
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    South Africa's traditional leaders this week warned the ruling party to exclude land controlled by local chiefs from its plans to redistribute property to the black majority in what amounts to a potential challenge to President Cyril Ramaphosa.The leaders are key to the political base of the African National Congress (ANC) and control communal land comprising 13 percent of South Africa. Party reformers want to dilute their power by providing people in such areas with direct property ownership.

Tribal authorities have sway over access to resources on such lands, including who can farm certain plots, and they also negotiate deals in such areas with companies including miners, giving them significant power.

Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini on Wednesday evoked the specter of conflict on the issue, telling a summit that "this will be the second clash" over land, the first being the 19th century Anglo-Boer war.

Zulus are also crucial to the ANC's electoral fortunes ahead of 2019 general elections and their support for the party grew under former President Jacob Zuma, a traditional Zulu with multiple wives who was ousted by the party in February.

The Congress of Traditional Leaders of South Africa (Contralesa) also said the government must not move to expropriate communal land, which is in the former "homelands", islands of rural poverty where most blacks were confined under apartheid according to their tribal grouping.

"There is the land which is under the stewardship of traditional leaders, which is referred to as communal land. We are saying that is already land in the hands of Africans," Contralesa General Secretary Zolani Mkiva told Reuters.

"It is the little land that was left for the Africans to reside on, so that land is not up for grabs. It's not for expropriation," he said in an interview on Thursday.

Several traditional leaders interviewed by Reuters on Tuesday and Wednesday at land reform hearings in the eastern province of Mpumalanga expressed similar sentiments.

Mkiva, who is a member of the ANC, said Contralesa supported the party's move to look at changing the constitution to allow for the expropriation of land without compensation - but it had to be the 87 percent outside of the homelands.

"As Contralesa, the land in question that is going to be expropriated is the 87 percent of land that was taken criminally from Africans. The land that in the hands of people of European origin, that is going to be expropriated," he said.

There is no consensus on how much of the 87 percent remains in white hands, but it is generally accepted that most private property in South Africa is owned by whites who account for less than 10 percent of the population.

Contralesa and the ultra-left Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) party say all that land must be in the hands of the state. This is another headache for Ramaphosa, as the party has not taken such a radical stance and relies heavily on the tribal leaders for the rural vote.

More at: https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...off-their-land
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Lauren Southern released a documentary about this

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    Lauren Southern released a documentary about this

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6646004
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

A delegation of 30 South African farming families has arrived in Russia’s farmbelt Stavropol region, Rossiya 1 TV channel reports. The group says it is facing violent attacks and death threats at home.
    Up to 15,000 Boers, descendants of Dutch settlers in South Africa, are planning to move to Russia amid rising violence stemming from government plans to expropriate their land, according to the delegation.

The farmers are ready to make a contribution to Russia’s booming agricultural sector, according to Rossiya 1. Each family is ready to bring up to $100,000 for leasing the land.
    Russia has 43 million hectares of unused farmland. The country has recently begun giving out free land to Russian citizens to cultivate farming. The land giveaway program, which began in 2014, has been a huge success.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/report-1500...uge-in-russia/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

With revolutionary rhetoric, bright red outfits and left-wing policies, the Economic Freedom Fighters have shaken up South Africa's political landscape, becoming a potent challenge to the ruling African National Congress.Firebrand leader Julius Malema, 38, has a knack for catching headlines and appealing to South Africa's youth. Although the EFF has little chance of winning power in the Wednesday elections , the party's populist stance has pulled the governing ANC to the left.
    At his final rally Sunday, Malema said his party is demanding a bigger share of South Africa's wealth from the country's white minority.
    "White people, all we want is to join you at the dinner table and eat with you," said Malema to thousands of supporters in Soweto's Orlando Stadium. "If you do not want us to sit with you at the table, then we have no choice but to destroy the table."
    It's a classic Malema quote, dramatically vowing to threaten the existing order.
    As South Africans prepare to vote on Wednesday in what is expected to be a hotly contested national election, the EFF is once again a potential game-changer. Various polls indicate the party may increase its share of the vote to at least 12%, cutting further into the ANC's support.

The EFF loudly promises that if elected it will expropriate white-owned land without compensation and nationalize South Africa's mines and banks.
    Despite the dire economic consequences of such policies in countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Malema's rhetoric has struck a chord with many black South Africans who remain poor 25 years after the end of apartheid, the harsh system of racial discrimination.
    Malema draws capacity crowds when he speaks and many young South Africans see him as representing their struggles, while those who do not subscribe to his brand of politics see him as a radical who should never come close to a position of power.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/south-africas...121036792.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

At his final rally Sunday, Malema said his party is demanding a bigger share of South Africa's wealth from the country's white minority.
    "White people, all we want is to join you at the dinner table and eat with you," said Malema to thousands of supporters in Soweto's Orlando Stadium. "If you do not want us to sit with you at the table, then we have no choice but to destroy the table."
    Now, the proper response to that is:

"$#@! you. Get the $#@! out of my house, do not ever step foot on my property again, and if you do, I will shoot you in the $#@!ing face."

But that gives weak, stupid, white people the vapors to even think that.

So, Malema and his party will grow, eventually come to seize power, kill, run off or jail the last whites and sane blacks, and South Africa will finally complete the journey it started 30 odd years ago to join the rest of $#@!hole Africa, as it spirals deeper into death, disease, starvation and genocide.

$#@! 'em all...let the Chinese pick up the "White Man's Burden" and take care of Africa for the next 100 years.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Now, the proper response to that is:

"$#@! you. Get the $#@! out of my house, do not ever step foot on my property again, and if you do, I will shoot you in the $#@!ing face."

But that gives weak, stupid, white people the vapors to even think that.

So, Malema and his party will grow, eventually come to seize power, kill, run off or jail the last whites and sane blacks, and South Africa will finally complete the journey it started 30 odd years ago to join the rest of $#@!hole Africa, as it spirals deeper into death, disease, starvation and genocide.

$#@! 'em all...let the Chinese pick up the "White Man's Burden" and take care of Africa for the next 100 years.
    There is a movement for Boer secession, we will see if it ever gets off the ground.

The Chinese will not be the least bit kind to the natives but unless they wipe them all out I don't see them succeeding in Africa either.
    I don't think China will last long enough for us to find out though.

Africa is just going to rot on its own.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The Chinese will not be the least bit kind to the natives
    No, they tend to not give too much of a $#@!.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

South Africans voting in a national election on Wednesday expressed frustration at rampant corruption, high unemployment and racial inequalities that persist 25 years after the first all-races poll marked the end of white minority rule.The vote for a new parliament and nine provincial legislatures is the toughest electoral test yet for the African National Congress, which has ruled South Africa since that 1994 vote. Nelson Mandela's former liberation party is hoping to reverse or at least arrest a slide in support.
    "I'm a member of the ANC but I didn't vote for them this time," said construction worker Thabo Makhene, 32, in the commercial hub of Johannesburg.
    "They need to catch a wake-up. The way they run the state, mishandling state funds, they’ve lost their morals."
    The elections are the first test of national sentiment since President Cyril Ramaphosa replaced scandal-plagued Jacob Zuma as head of state in February 2018 after four years as his deputy.
    Queues built up at polling stations throughout the day. Officials have said the results could be announced on Saturday.
    Opinion polls suggest the ANC will again win a majority of the National Assembly's 400 seats but analysts say its margin of victory may fall as efforts to address racial disparities in land ownership, housing and services falter. The country remains one of the most unequal in the world, according to the World Bank.
    Joblessness, with more than 27 percent out of work, high crime and corruption have also fueled discontent.
    Pete Mokokosi, a 77-year-old pensioner, said he felt South Africans needed change, a better economy, education and jobs.
    "The weather changes everyday, why can't we?" he said as he waited to vote in the township of Soweto in Johannesburg.
    In Cape Town, Anneke du Plessis, 43, who works at a media company, said her vote was to end corruption.
    "We have to unite and stop this downward spiral. This is the most important vote since 1994," she said.
    Some voters said they would back the ANC.
    "They have made mistakes before but this time we have the right man," said Alpheus Zihle, 69, a pensioner in Alexandra township in Johannesburg.
    ECONOMY IN FOCUS
    Polls are due to close at 9:00 p.m. local time (1900 GMT) but may be kept open to allow those in the queues to vote.
    Some polling stations around Johannesburg opened late or did not have voting materials, while in the Western Cape Province officials said ballot papers were running out at some locations.
    Five of the more than 22,000 polling stations had still not opened as of 1500 GMT due to unrest in the communities, the Electoral Commission said without elaborating. Efforts were being made to resolve the issues.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/south-africas...054114006.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

While opinion polls all point to a sixth outright national election win for the African National Congress, the margin of victory will be crucial for Ramaphosa after he scraped through a party leadership vote in December 2017. With about 14% of ballots counted by 7:52 a.m. in Pretoria on Thursday, the ANC had secured 54.8%. The final outcome is expected by Saturday.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/ramaphosa-apo...190840789.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, they tend to not give too much of a $#@!.

Great ad.

Meanwhile, here in Clown World, we're constantly subjected to media cheering on our own extinction (WARNING: GRAPHIC AND OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT):

"Only after disaster can we be resurrected."

Heil Honkler!

Quote Originally Posted by AdamL View Post
    Great ad.

Meanwhile, here in Clown World, we're constantly subjected to media cheering on our own extinction (WARNING: GRAPHIC AND OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT):

WTF did I just watch?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

The ruling African National Congress (ANC) has taken a clear lead in the early voting results of South Africa's May 8 election, with projections suggesting it will capture 55-57 percent of the national vote, Bloomberg reported May 9.

The vote projections are based on early reporting and could change slightly pending the final election results, which are expected May 11.

More at: https://worldview.stratfor.com/situa...may-8-election

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

South Africa’s ruling African National Congress is on track to win 55.6% of the national votes cast in Wednesday’s elections, a substantial reduction from the last national contest in 2014, a leading research institute’s projections show.The ANC is also in danger of losing its majority in the Gauteng province, the nation’s richest province, according to the projections from the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research and the public broadcaster. The results threaten to dent President Cyril Ramaphosa’s ability to quell opposition in the faction-riven ANC and push through reforms needed to spur growth in Africa’s most-industrialized economy.
    The estimates, which are based on results released by the Independent Electoral Commission from 31.9% of voting districts, show the main opposition Democratic Alliance securing 22.7% support nationally, and the populist Economic Freedom Fighters 10.3%.
    “I think everyone will spin this as some sort of victory, but the support for the ANC is softer across all the nine provinces,” said Daniel Silke, the director of Political Futures Consultancy in Cape Town. “There is not much more leeway for the ANC to drop before they fall below the 50% mark.”
    Key Projections
    The ANC is likely to garner 49.5% support in Gauteng, the DA 28.5% and the EFF 14%.The DA should retain control of the Western Cape province with about 55.9% of the vote.The ANC will keep its majority in the other seven provinces. Voter turnout was about 63%.

https://news.yahoo.com/africa-apos-a...091311628.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

South African President Cyril Ramaphosa will reportedly cut his Cabinet from the current 69 ministers to just 30 ministers, amid the ruling African National Congress' (ANC) projected election victory, Bloomberg reported May 9.

The ANC has so far claimed roughly 57 percent of the national vote, with 75 percent of the election results now tallied.

More at: https://worldview.stratfor.com/situa...ng-anc-victory

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The African National Congress (ANC) held a commanding lead on Friday in South Africa's parliamentary election with 90% of the voting districts counted, according to the electoral commission's website.The ANC led with 57.38% of the vote counted so far, while the main opposition Democratic Alliance (DA) was on 21.01% and the leftist Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) had garnered 10.33%

https://news.yahoo.com/south-africas...-business.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345