Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
Did you see the video I posted about Lauren Southern's documentary? What do you think is the best evidence we have to determine the severity? The whole point of the video is it is not being reported on, and it is now happening at a staggering rate. I know Rev 3 has not seen it so he cannot really judge the situation, what credentials or documentation do you have?
Yes, I saw it and many others. I said I think it's pretty bad. But if it was "mass slaughter" there wouldn't be anyone to take a video of.

Who do you think believes that?
From the OP:

"I'm posting this to prove a point, once again: if you depose a hated minority people, or displace a hated majority people by demographic warfare, the majority that was once the minority can suffer horrendous consequences, up to and including total genocide.

The "white west" had better get its heads out of its collective asses, learn that $#@!ing lesson, learn it quick and learn it hard.

Or die."

Doesn't that mean he is thinks the solution is for whites to try to stay in the majority?

I don't know what the solution is, but to ignore it and not talk about it is clearly not the solution.
Since I recently started a thread called "How to fix South Africa", I'd say I'm not ignoring it.

I think you're misdiagnosing the problem. Whites in South Africa created a somewhat free country. Then when they allowed blacks to vote the country got less free. The reason is because the whites, on average, are more "freedom oriented" than the blacks. But then I think you make the mistake that it must be the "whites" that are the solution, instead of "liberty minded" people in general. I think the real solution is to only allow "freedom oriented" individuals, regardless of race, to vote. The best way I can think of is to ban welfare recipients from voting. Or some version of that.

What's your solution?