Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 'We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now'

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Did you see the video I posted about Lauren Southern's documentary? What do you think is the best evidence we have to determine the severity? The whole point of the video is it is not being reported on, and it is now happening at a staggering rate. I know Rev 3 has not seen it so he cannot really judge the situation, what credentials or documentation do you have?
    Yes, I saw it and many others. I said I think it's pretty bad. But if it was "mass slaughter" there wouldn't be anyone to take a video of.

Who do you think believes that?
    From the OP:

"I'm posting this to prove a point, once again: if you depose a hated minority people, or displace a hated majority people by demographic warfare, the majority that was once the minority can suffer horrendous consequences, up to and including total genocide.

The "white west" had better get its heads out of its collective asses, learn that $#@!ing lesson, learn it quick and learn it hard.

Or die."

Doesn't that mean he is thinks the solution is for whites to try to stay in the majority?

I don't know what the solution is, but to ignore it and not talk about it is clearly not the solution.
    Since I recently started a thread called "How to fix South Africa", I'd say I'm not ignoring it.

I think you're misdiagnosing the problem. Whites in South Africa created a somewhat free country. Then when they allowed blacks to vote the country got less free. The reason is because the whites, on average, are more "freedom oriented" than the blacks. But then I think you make the mistake that it must be the "whites" that are the solution, instead of "liberty minded" people in general. I think the real solution is to only allow "freedom oriented" individuals, regardless of race, to vote. The best way I can think of is to ban welfare recipients from voting. Or some version of that.

What's your solution?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Yes, I saw it and many others. I said I think it's pretty bad. But if it was "mass slaughter" there wouldn't be anyone to take a video of.
    Oh, really?

Because you can lookup "mass slaughter" on google and find articles about the Florida shooting where 14 people died.

Obviously there is no strict definition of the phrase (edit: see my post below, actually there is), except that at minimum multiple people have to die violently...but I think what is happening in South Africa to white farmers is more of a mass slaughter than the school shootings.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-05-2018 at 12:05 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Mass murder is the act of murdering a number of people, typically simultaneously or over a relatively short period of time and in close geographic proximity
    Mass slaughter is the same thing, but with more violent undertones. Drugging 20 people wouldn't be a mass slaughter, it would be a mass murder. Killing 20 people with a machete would be a mass slaughter.

What is happening in South Africa is clearly a mass slaughter.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-05-2018 at 12:04 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Oh, really?

Because you can lookup "mass slaughter" on google and find articles about the Florida shooting where 14 people died.

Obviously there is no strict definition of the phrase (edit: see my post below, actually there is), except that at minimum multiple people have to die violently...but I think what is happening in South Africa to white farmers is more of a mass slaughter than the school shootings.
    Whatever. What about the important part? What's the answer?

Since I recently started a thread called "How to fix South Africa", I'd say I'm not ignoring it.

I think you're misdiagnosing the problem. Whites in South Africa created a somewhat free country. Then when they allowed blacks to vote the country got less free. The reason is because the whites, on average, are more "freedom oriented" than the blacks. But then I think you make the mistake that it must be the "whites" that are the solution, instead of "liberty minded" people in general. I think the real solution is to only allow "freedom oriented" individuals, regardless of race, to vote. The best way I can think of is to ban welfare recipients from voting. Or some version of that.

What's your solution?

Before we get to a solution we need to be able to talk about things.

I have no issue with only allowing 'liberty minded' people to vote, but how do you convince people who believe in Democracy, diversity and all that other garbage to buy into it? How do you stop a violent uprising by those who don't get the vote and want to be able to steal other people's stuff?

We have to be able to talk about things. Like r vs. K selection, why western civilization was so successful (free markets, separation of church and state, etc), racial differences in IQ and how IQ affects things like criminal behavior, delayed gratification, etc.

As long as we AREN'T allowed to talk about those things, the more people believe that the reason why black people in South Africa are relatively poor compared to white people is because the white people took their stuff, as opposed to all the black people there moved there after the white people, and have a lot more stuff because of the technology white people brought to the country.

I have no issue with only allowing 'liberty minded' people to vote, but how do you convince people who believe in Democracy, diversity and all that other garbage to buy into it? How do you stop a violent uprising by those who don't get the vote and want to be able to steal other people's stuff?
    I don't think you can convince people until the SHTF and you have to rebuild. In the case of the US that's going to be when the dollar collapses from all the spending. Also I think once you get a system where the parasites can't vote there'll be less parasites and more prosperity so there won't be an "uprising". In general I don't think you prevent uprisings by caving in to demands.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I have no issue with only allowing 'liberty minded' people to vote, but how do you convince people who believe in Democracy, diversity and all that other garbage to buy into it?
    Nobody really believes that $#@!. The progressive ideas have been implanted in people heads through schools and corporations. Most slaves are too afraid to speak as they risk being left out of doling out the pie as in most of the cases this would mean a tragedy for the individual and his family. The problem is in this country you can be fired for not kissing ass hard enough or not being excited enough while drinking the kool-aid. Vide: Damore vs. Google: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-conservatives
    Last edited by timosman; 03-05-2018 at 05:11 PM.

Social Justice has once again won the day over common sense. So they’re prioritizing the confiscation of white-owned land over critical water supply needs.

A few days ago, they took this a step further and actually passed a law authorizing the expropriation of land without compensation.

Their next move is to form an official committee to manage the process.

Now, South Africa obviously has a painful history regarding race.

And this issue of land ownership goes all the way back to the earliest European settlers who took land from the natives– something that President Ramaphosa called “original sin.”

The government’s objective is to correct this centuries-old injustice by taking land away from white owners and giving it back to its ‘original’ owners… ostensibly the descendants of native tribes.

But here’s where things become completely ridiculous. Let me give you a hypothetical example…

Let’s say a white landowner has a large property in eastern South Africa.

Even if he’s only owned the land for six months, he’s still going to be blamed for four centuries of imperialism… so his land will be confiscated by the government.

That sounds like a nice dose of justice!

But who will become the new owner?

One of the dominant tribes in eastern South Africa is the Zulu people. So perhaps the South African government will carve up the land and give tiny parcels to members of the Zulu tribe.

But then again… the Zulu tribe conquered that region centuries ago after a bloody war with the Ndwande tribe.

So perhaps the government should give the land to the descendants of the Ndwande instead.

Except that the Ndwande had conquered the area from the Mthethwa Empire, who in turn had conquered it from the Pedi tribe (of which Julius Malema, another of South Africa’s political hot-heads, is a member).

Even the most die-hard Social Justice Warrior whose heart soars at the prospect of confiscating land from white people has to acknowledge the absurdity of stealing property from the descendants of one conqueror and giving it to the descendants of another conqueror.

And, even if it were possible to accurately determine the ‘rightful’ owners of the land, and even if the prospect of forced redistribution were a good idea, can we really trust one of the most corrupt governments in the world to fairly and transparently execute the program?

Or is there just a teeny, tiny possibility that maybe, just maybe, all this confiscated land will end up being owned by government cronies?

Another important point is that a lot of this land that the government wants to confiscate probably has quite a bit of bank debt.

Imagine – you just bought a farm for, say, 50 million rand (that’s about USD $3 million). And in order to do so, you took out a hefty loan from a South African bank.

Now the government comes along and steals your property.

Are you seriously going to keep paying the loan?

Of course not.

This means that the banks are going to be stuck with massive defaults and bad debts, leading to a wave of bank failures.

So in their crusade to bring Social Justice to South Africa, the government is effectively engineering a banking crisis in their country.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...banking-crisis
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    So in their crusade to bring Social Justice to South Africa, the government is effectively engineering a banking crisis in their country.
    The dopamine hit they get out of this makes it totally worth it.

This is part of the plan to destabilize Africa further, ensuring the most ruthless powers will be better able to seize the resources. . . sorry China

Why we have a 2nd Amendment.

He encouraged his followers to “go after the white man” and to cut “the throat of whiteness.”

Doesn't that mean he is thinks the solution is for whites to try to stay in the majority?
    Whites are a tiny minority of the world's population.

We need to get tough, get hard, like we used to be, carve out a home for us, and defend it.

The alternative is to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

We need to get tough, get hard, like we used to be, carve out a home for us, and defend it.

Reported.

It's time we started proclaiming "Whites are a minority".

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...px-CheHigh.jpg

That's fine but a couple people were arguing that it had nothing to do with race. My point was that is was about race.

It's time we started proclaiming "Whites are a minority".
    Think globally, act locally.

Fear has South African farmers fleeing from land grab terror

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...ec1cba1aa80e22

The Australian12:00AM March 16, 2018

South African farmer Gert du Plessis grew up on, farmed and inherited a 2000ha spread in Eastern Transvaal, and like most Afrikaners, he felt bound to the land and the black workers he employed to help him grow corn and raise cattle.

“I had been there all my life, I was on that farm for 50 years,” Mr du Plessis told The Australian yesterday.

What happened to fellow farmer and friend Thys Boshoff gave him second thoughts.

“The people just got into the place and got some money, and when he didn’t open the safe, they just shot him dead,” Mr du Plessis said. “Then they ordered his wife to open the safe, but she didn’t have a key, so they shot her hand off and left.”

Mr du Plessis and his family moved to Australia three years ago to avoid the fate of the Boshoffs — getting out ahead of the terror now being exacted on white farmers at an alarming rate. One or two are reportedly being murdered every week.

Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton said this week the *growing violence against white farmers, whom he described as persecuted, had impelled him to ask his department to see if it could come up with ways to receive more of them as migrants to Australia, including under the humanitarian “in-country persecution” visa category.

The South African government yesterday issued a reply denying it was persecuting anyone, and expressed “regret” that Australia had not raised the matter through diplomatic channels. “There is no reason for any government in the world to suspect that a section of South Africans is under danger from their own democratically elected government,” the foreign ministry said.

Mr du Plessis said the South African government was “politically correct in saying they don’t persecute the farmers in South Africa,” but that was just through a sleight of hand. “When there is a farm attacked, they don’t see it as a farm attack, they put it down as a robbery, and say ‘unfortunately there were people killed in the robbery’,” he said.

The problem, Mr du Plessis said, was that while the government did not approve of illegal takeovers of white land because it would produce anarchy, its policy of forcibly appropriating such land without compensation encouraged it.

“It is not safe for a white South African to farm in South Africa,” Mr du Plessis said.

In his case, a group of black men who worked for him camped outside on the lawn one morning. “They said they want the property,” Mr du Plessis said.

“I just told them the property is mine, and they must leave. So I called the police. They came only to protect them from me.”

He and his family felt persecuted, and decided to get out. In 2015 they moved to a farm they have leased near Uki in northeast NSW, where they run cattle. They came on a business visa *because they had the money and experience to start an enterprise, but since then, their fate in *obtaining permanent residency has varied among them.

Mr du Plessis’s two elder daughters, Cindie, who works as a teacher, and Karien, who is an *environmental officer, have become permanent residents on the basis they are skilled migrants.

Mr du Plessis, his wife Martie, and their youngest daughter *Anette have applied for permanent residence, but are still waiting for it to be granted. Their business visas have expired and they now are on bridging visas.

It’s a problem identified by South African-born immigration agent Letitia De Lima who runs the practice Visas-R-Us on the Gold Coast. While Afrikaners are highly skilled farmers, they may have more handed-down practical knowledge than formal education, and those are not skills that count much for Australian immigration purposes.

Ms De Lima said it was also hard for them to qualify as refugees from persecution, because they had to prove there was no authority to protect them. The South African police say they do, even though they don’t, in large part due to lack of resources.

The Australian spoke with several Afrikaners who had migrated to Australia and had lost family on farms, and some still in South Africa. They welcomed Mr Dutton’s initiative. It was heartening to see “Australia reaching out to our farmers,” said Sonja van *Niekerk from her dairy farm in Northwest Province.

Ms van Niekerk is the principal of a school with 800 black children, and said “we have very good relations” with the community. “We are peaceful people, we don’t carry guns,” she said,

But that didn’t stop a group of blacks a bit over a year ago from attacking her husband Johan with knives, leaving him among other serious injuries with damaged vocal chords so he has difficulty speaking.

“It is a miracle that he is still alive,” Ms van Niekerk said.

Asked what had happened in the way of arrest or prosecution of the suspects, Ms van Niekerk said: “Nothing.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Been there? My friends say that's BS.
    Maybe it's fine outside of the "no go zones."

The problem is a cultural one, race just happen to correlate, SA should have split like we need CALExit etc.
    The problem there is ethnicity. The cultures of the whites and blacks aren't so different anymore, the issue is deeper than culture but the crux of national identity. Frankly the bad blood needs letting.

In fact, I bet the English and Dutch Afrikaners see the situation differently from each other as well.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 03-24-2018 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    Maybe it's fine outside of the "no go zones."
    Friends who moved there temporarily, say they feel freer in Sweden than they ever have here. They are considering staying permanently.

That was a surprise to me, considering what we always hear in the news, but they are actually living, working, & raising a family there- and they love it.
    There is no spoon.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Friends who moved there temporarily, say they feel freer in Sweden than they ever have here. They are considering staying permanently.

That was a surprise to me, considering what we always hear in the news, but they are actually living, working, & raising a family there- and they love it.

lol, then move. can we convince you to take a few with you?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Well, I certainly cannot tell someone their lives suck when they claim they're living the good life. More props to them, in any event, I'm not going to knock someone else's happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    lol, then move. can we convince you to take a few with you?
    Wasn't talking about me, dude- throw your snides at someone else.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    Well, I certainly cannot tell someone their lives suck when they claim they're living the good life. More props to them, in any event, I'm not going to knock someone else's happiness.
    Same- I am genuinely surprised at their POV- but if they like it, good on them.
    There is no spoon.

Julius Malema back at it again, after walking back his earlier comments.

Malema: 'We Have Not Called For The Killing Of White People... At Least For Now'

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/201...ow_a_23456601/

12 June 2018

Julius Malema says he has not called for the murder of white people, "at least for now."

In an interview with TRT World, published on Monday, Malema said he could not guarantee what would happen in the future, and warned that a revolution would happen if things continued as they are now.

"I'm saying to you, we've not called for the killing of white people, at least for now. I can't guarantee the future."

Asked by the presenter if he understood that to some this might sound like a "genocidal call", Malema responded, "Cry babies, cry babies!"

"I can't give you a guarantee of the future," he repeated. "Especially when things are going the way they are.

"If things are going the way they are, there will be a revolution in this country. I can tell you now. There will be an unled revolution in this country, and an unled revolution is the highest form of anarchy," Malema said.

It is in contradiction to statements made this year, where Malema seemed to turn down the rhetoric on white people. In April, Malema told an EFF memorial event for Winnie Madikizela-Mandela in Bloemfontein that land would be taken back from white people without bloodshed.

According to Business Day, he said: "There is no case in South Africa of any white person killed because of the land... there is no case in South Africa of any white person forced out of his own property. Not even by EFF. What we did as the EFF is to occupy the unoccupied land, we do it peacefully there is no problem... we are passing time with empty land."

Outside the Bloemfontein magistrates' court a few days earlier, where he had appeared on hate speech charges, Malema said white people would not be "driven into the sea".

According to News24, he said: "South Africa would be boring without whites. They have naturalised. It's like waking up one day and there are no trees. They are part of SA, but they must share the land.

"We won't chase you into the sea."

Farmlands Documentary

South Africa’s ruling party has decided to push for the right to seize land without compensation for redistribution to black citizens because it feels that the time has come for the 24-year old democracy to tackle an issue that divides the nation once infamous for a legislated system of racial segregation, a leading politician said.
    An earlier attempt to take land without paying for it could have jeopardized investor confidence in the economy in the sensitive years after the end of white rule while waiting further could stoke anger in a country where more than a quarter are unemployed and inequality rates are among the highest in the world, said Zweli Mkhize, the minister of cooperative governance and traditional affairs.

“If we don’t raise it now, we’ll never have time to,” said Mkhize, who is also a member of the African National Congress’s top decision-making executive committee. Land ownership, health and education are some basic things that people require and “if you don’t provide that, it doesn’t matter who you are, you get out of power.”
    The ANC, which has led the country since Nelson Mandela became its first black president in 1994, decided at a December conference to pursue expropriation without compensation to speed up giving black people more land. In February, lawmakers started the process to change the constitution to allow for that and public hearings on the matter kicked off last week and will conclude early next month

More at: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...rica-land-push

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast