Thread: Kelli Ward

Kelli Ward

Anyone here connected to the campaign?

Where's Kelli Ward at on the 2nd Amendment debate being had?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It looks like she is doing the same thing as me, and not freaking out over what is going to amount to nothing..

https://twitter.com/kelliwardaz?ref_...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It looks like she is doing the same thing as me, and not freaking out over what is going to amount to nothing..
    To be fair though, you don't have many gun [privileges] to lose. You guys have to buy insurance to purchase a firearm yet? Smh.

Do you understand what precedence is? Whereas Obama argued for the constitutionality of assassinating American citizens, Trump has argued that due process be suspended for Americans i certain instances. Oprah or whatever other celebrity these brain dead chimps elect is going to expand further upon that. It becomes a norm, you see. So even when something is mused about but no laws are codified, it is still damaging. That is overlooking the fact that that progressive piece of $#@! believes everything he is saying.

In short, Kelli Ward better find the heart to get in front of this issue alongside Rand Paul and Thomas Massie or she can count a vote (and quite a few of them at that) goodbye.

By the way, your slobknobbing dismissals and Trumpsplaination are sickening. Not to be particularly offensive but you'd rub the man's feet if he took his boots off, wouldn't you, you $#@!.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I think Kelli Ward will be good. Everything I have seen from her makes me think she will be a good ally for Rand and the gang.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    To be fair though, you don't have many gun [privileges] to lose. You guys have to buy insurance to purchase a firearm yet? Smh.

Do you understand what precedence is? Whereas Obama argued for the constitutionality of assassinating American citizens, Trump has argued that due process be suspended for Americans i certain instances. Oprah or whatever other celebrity these brain dead chimps elect is going to expand further upon that. It becomes a norm, you see. So even when something is mused about but no laws are codified, it is still damaging. That is overlooking the fact that that progressive piece of $#@! believes everything he is saying.

In short, Kelli Ward better find the heart to get in front of this issue alongside Rand Paul and Thomas Massie or she can count a vote (and quite a few of them at that) goodbye.

By the way, your slobknobbing dismissals and Trumpsplaination are sickening. Not to be particularly offensive but you'd rub the man's feet if he took his boots off, wouldn't you, you $#@!.
    Ya it's all for show, Trump likes to pretend to be a tough guy that doesn't take any $#@! and does whatever he wants. But he is a smart guy, he knows the Constitution is there and we still generally have some protections.

I'm not a big Trump fan, I would much prefer Rand or Ron up there. But I concede that Trump's tactics may very well effectively lead to a much better and more free America in the long run.. compared to Hillary, definitely, and compared to Rand - quite possibly Trump may end up achieving more than Rand could have at this time with his straightforward approach. But I'd like to see Rand move the ball forward much further in the future.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-01-2018 at 12:53 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Ya it's all for show, Trump likes to pretend to be a tough guy that doesn't take any $#@! and does whatever he wants. But he is a smart guy, he knows the Constitution is there and we still generally have some protections.

I'm not a big Trump fan, I would much prefer Rand or Ron up there. But I concede that Trump's tactics may very well effectively lead to a much better and more free America in the long run.. compared to Hillary, definitely, and compared to Rand - quite possibly Trump may end up achieving more than Rand could have at this time with his straightforward approach. But I'd like to see Rand move the ball forward much further in the future.
    You know who else was a smart guy? A man who made himself from nothing? Who overcame obstacles in his childhood to become president? Who really got results once he was in office?

Teddy Roosevelt-- may he burn in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    You know who else was a smart guy? A man who made himself from nothing? Who overcame obstacles in his childhood to become president? Who really got results once he was in office?

Teddy Roosevelt-- may he burn in hell.
    Ya I was talking about getting things done in a good way that promotes liberty. So far we have seen a lot of that, and a lot of scare mongering about guns and DACA and stuff Trump is allegedly flip flopping on, none of which has come to fruition.

Ya foreign policy sucks, and I don't want to excuse it too much, but he campaigned on defeating ISIS and he has been successful at that and I think he will start curtailing all of that nonsense and will hopefully begin well before his first term is up.

I'm not a big Trump fan

Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.