Thread: Behind The State Department's $40 Million Troll Farm

Behind The State Department's $40 Million Troll Farm

Behind The State Department's $40 Million Troll Farm

The Pentagon announced last week that it was sending $40 million to the State Department's "Global Engagement Center" to "counter foreign disinformation." Much of the money will go to creating US disinformation, to meddling in the internal affairs of other countries, and to more jobs at neocon NGOs pushing pro-war propaganda. It's a massive rip-off and worse -- the targets are us.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

$40 million for a bunch of lies and false pride from the land of the free and the brave?

Actions speak louder than words and are quite a bit cheaper.

Excellent quick and informative connecting of the dots, thank you RPI.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

This is the biggest pile of $#@! I have ever heard of. The government paying people to ruin the internet. This is why we are so divided as a country. No one goes outside or talks to each other anymore, the internet is supposed to connect us but they are using it to divide us and make us into cattle.

40 million wasted . Gross negligence is no different than treason to me .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Hey, we got Zippy.

Mr. President, we must not allow... a mine shaft troll farm gap!"

Oh, also... We've got top people on this. TOP. PEOPLE.

Chump change. Why, Ken Starr spent that investigating Clinton's jism. Washington spends forty million getting FAA approval for the toilet paper on Air Force One.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Hey, we got Zippy.
    Indeedy yes. It's like 80,000 pentagon screw drivers if each are purchased at $500.oo
    Last edited by Aratus; 03-01-2018 at 12:42 PM. Reason: I was forgetting that ZippyJ also arrived in FEB of o8 and even if at this point I tried to plusREP I can't negate red.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Chump change. Why, Ken Starr spent that investigating Clinton's jism. Washington spends forty million getting FAA approval for the toilet paper on Air Force One.
    Seriously, Robert Mueller has easily spend about $35 million dollars in his quest to chase down a whopping $75,000,000.oo million dollar political slush fund of oligarch/fatcat origin that he presumes must be Russian and Putin/Centralized rather than whoevers mob and bounced off of ten thousand servers. It is a canard that he's spending his 35 million just to chase down these Facebook accounts that were purchased with 45 grand. Bob Mueller is on a quest for the truth, but he is not a tru-fan of FOX's trendy/glib tv series... THE X-FILES. What he thinks to be the truth\pravda of the matter has its limits, limitations and localized points on a geography map. Ask him about a longstanding wiretap on this Russian millionaire/billionaire who bought an apartment in the Trump Tower early on, and dear adroit ex-FBI Director Mueller will explain how an FBI file branches out in a J.Edgar Hoover manner each time the person who is the focus of a wiretap steps into a crowded elevator. If he brings vintage Cold War paranoia into everything, and counts up 5, 50, 500, 5000 and up... Total price tag for the Hoover system approach perhaps reaches $300,000,000.oo or more. Can a Pentagon Troll Farm have a domestic/internal focus? Is it simply more than dudes/dudettes who know how to play Quake, Doom or Goldeneye or are these auld/old timers the commanding officers in charge of the newly degreed Trolls? I pensively wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    Mr. President, we must not allow... a mine shaft troll farm gap!"

Oh, also... We've got top people on this. TOP. PEOPLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    indeedy yes. It's like 80,000 pentagon screw drivers if each are purchased at $500.oo
    Monica the pizza delivery girl for the Oval Office was treated like as if she was Mata Hari and her spotted dress was thought to be proof positive of secrets walking. Hence the 35 million dollar "POTUS jism" DNA test price tag when most DNA tests cost roughly 500 bucks to do!