Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pro-liberty Donald Trump loves another pro-liberty position

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ght=trump+drug

Where are you guys? Admit that you were wrong. You guys shout fake news so often, but it usually turns out to be true. And then you guys disappear and pretend that nothing happened.
    Truth.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Well, is he talking about the biggest drug dealer in the world? All of us here knows that is the CIA right?
    big pharma

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ght=trump+drug

Where are you guys? Admit that you were wrong. You guys shout fake news so often, but it usually turns out to be true. And then you guys disappear and pretend that nothing happened.
    I will say I was wrong this time, but usually this kind of rumor (that is what the OP was) has turned out to be completely false.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I will say I was wrong this time, but usually this kind of rumor (that is what the OP was) has turned out to be completely false.
    Completely false? You mean like it never gets direct concrete backing so you write it down in your mind as being false?
    Authoritarianism and neoconservatism cannot be made great again.
    Trump was an enemy of Ron Paul, before he was an enemy of Rand Paul, before he was an enemy of the Freedom Caucus.
    One thing that he has remained consistent in is his hate of liberty and those who promote it.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Completely false? You mean like it never gets direct concrete backing so you write it down in your mind as being false?
    More like Donald Trump doesn't actually want to kill all drug dealers, he is sorta joking and sorta using other countries who don't have as big of a problem as a conversation point to make a point about how he thinks we should deal with the opioid epidemic, which is by taking it head on. The heroin/fentanyl dealers who are moving serious amounts of product across borders is what he wants to focus on, but he actually is just trying to increase sentencing on selling large amounts of fentanyl.

Remember that Trump supports legalization of cannabis in states where it is legalized, do you think he thinks cannabis dealers in states where it is illegal should be murdered? No.. because cannabis isn't killing people. Fentanyl and opioids are killing people.

That doesn't mean it is a pro-liberty position, but I would ask what % of the population do you think wants to legalize heroin?
    Last edited by dannno; 03-14-2018 at 05:42 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    More like Donald Trump doesn't actually want to kill all drug dealers, he is sorta joking and sorta using other countries who don't have as big of a problem as a conversation point make a point about how he thinks we should deal with the opioid epidemic, which is by taking it head on. The heroin/fentanyl dealers who are moving serious amounts of product across borders is what he wants to focus on, but he actually is just trying to increase sentencing on selling large amounts of fentanyl.

Remember that Trump supports legalization of cannabis in states where it is legalized, do you think he thinks cannabis dealers in states where it is illegal should be murdered? No.. because cannabis isn't killing people. Fentanyl and opioids are killing people.

That doesn't mean it is a pro-liberty position, but I would ask what % of the population do you think wants to legalize heroin?
    Authoritarianism and neoconservatism cannot be made great again.
    Trump was an enemy of Ron Paul, before he was an enemy of Rand Paul, before he was an enemy of the Freedom Caucus.
    One thing that he has remained consistent in is his hate of liberty and those who promote it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123