Thread: Libertarians Gone Wrong - Tom Woods and Stef Express Disbelief at Ron Paul Blacklist

Libertarians Gone Wrong - Tom Woods and Stef Express Disbelief at Ron Paul Blacklist

Stef: When I hear that the Libertarian Party has kinda dis-invited then re-invited Ron Paul, of all people, without whom there would be very little knowledge of the Libertarian Party...it seems like things have changed. The first political conference I went to as a teenager was a libertarian conference and I really like libertarianism and the libertarian party has done great work and outreach. But it seems there has been a leftward drift the last couple of years, what are your thoughts on this?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Blacklist?

Yeah, the LP is beyond infiltrated and compromised. But 'blacklist' skates the line between 'spin' and bull$#@!.

Must be a Molyneaux vid. Wear your waders--you're going to be up to your navel in it for hours on end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Blacklist?

Yeah, the LP is beyond infiltrated and compromised. But 'blacklist' skates the line between 'spin' and bull$#@!.

Must be a Molyneaux vid. Wear your waders--you're going to be up to your navel in it for hours on end.
    Dude, are you still butthurt about Belgium??

black·list

ˈblakˌlist/

noun

noun: blacklist; plural noun: blacklists

a list of people or products viewed with suspicion or disapproval.
    The Libertarian Party Doesn’t Want Ron Paul & Judge Napolitano To Speak At Convention

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-and-Judge-Nap

Last edited by dannno; 02-24-2018 at 10:42 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Inb4 people come in to comment about what a great comment acptulsa made even though it was complete bull$#@!.

Blacklist?

+rep great comment
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Oh the faux outrage from these two concern trolls just makes me want to throw up in my mouth. Here we have on one hand Stefan "the Cult leader" Molyneux who has for years mocked Ron Paul, told his followers how useless it is to vote for Ron Paul and on the other hand Tom Woods who in the last election was vying for no. 1 ass kisser for Trump. He also criticized Rand incessantly on just about anything he did in the campaign but now he is chiding the Libertarian party for no wanting to invite Ron Paul.

I love Ron Paul but I will not be so eager to invite him either to my gathering if I am trying to fight the current system. For one he still believes that Trump(or Obama) is fighting the deep state or some version of it. That to me is a red flag or lack of growth that you do not want to include in your org. The man is good to a fault, he is not assertive and very middling in his assessment of politics. That is not good

I could say more but that is it for now. Btw, f*ck these 2 a**holes in the OP with a rusty shank. They do not care 1 iota about the libertarian party and if I was the libertarian party, I wouldn't care at all what they think about me.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Dude, are you still butthurt about Belgium??
    I'm almost afraid to ask, but, what happened in Belgium?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Oh the faux outrage from these two concern trolls just makes me want to throw up in my mouth. Here we have on one hand Stefan "the Cult leader" Molyneux who has for years mocked Ron Paul, told his followers how useless it is to vote for Ron Paul and on the other hand Tom Woods who in the last election was vying for no. 1 ass kisser for Trump. He also criticized Rand incessantly on just about anything he did in the campaign but now he is chiding the Libertarian party for no wanting to invite Ron Paul.
    Except for your issues with them, they're really great; So you should change your avatar to their pictures. Or must they commit mass murder and totalitarianism to be worthy of such? If only they could be more like Che - the poster child of libertarianism.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 02-25-2018 at 07:25 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL

kahless posted some stormfront propaganda, and dannno fell in love with it.

Can you quote where it said that? Because I'm pretty sure everything in there was an observation rather than a directive.

You seriously believe Belgium has the same population density as Japan?
    Relevance?

Collectivist is promoting collectivism, what I read was somebody complaining that these other groups promoting collectivism and are hiding behind diversity.
    Dude has an IQ of 137--he does, just ask him--but he can't see what the population densities of Belgium and Japan has to do with the technical accuracy of a document that states that Belgium and the Netherlands have similar population densities to Taiwan and Japan.

It's just amazing.

If he does have an IQ of 137--and I'm certainly not saying he doesn't--he's a troll playing dumb.
    According to this website, Belgium has a population density of 374 (people per square km) and Japan is 348.. So Belgium is actually more population dense than Japan.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/EN.POP.DNST
    dannno, why would I be butthurt? You're the one who made an ass of yourself--three different ways:

1. What person with an IQ of 137 has to ask the question you asked?

2. What person with an IQ of 137 and even the slightest--even the slightest--genuine interest in supporting the Doctors Paul, and who was here throughout the Big Newsletters Stink, doesn't give a $#@! if stormfront propaganda is posted on this site? Whether it's 'accurate' or not.

3. What person with an IQ of 137 even discusses population density without taking into account that it's awfully difficult to build apartments on the sides of mountains?

Last edited by acptulsa; 02-25-2018 at 12:01 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Yeah, the LP is beyond infiltrated and compromised.
    Wow, acptulsa is finally coming around. LP != libertarian.

But 'blacklist' skates the line between 'spin' and bull$#@!.

Well, that did not last long. Praising Glenn Beck coming in 3, 2, 1.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Wow, acptulsa is finally coming around. LP != libertarian.

Well, that did not last long. Praising Glenn Beck coming in 3, 2, 1.
    I already did that. I talked about how you were trying to rewrite history and re-ingratiate yourself here so you could Beckstab us again during the next election.

Now, how could comparing Beck to your glorious self be anything but orgasmic praise?

kahless posted some stormfront propaganda
    Users guide to reading acptulsa's posts: Excerpts from the Constitution are now hate speech and stormfront propaganda.

I do not endorse that site.

I already did that. I talked about how you were trying to rewrite history and re-ingratiate yourself here so you could Beckstab us again during the next election.

Now, how could comparing Beck to your glorious self be anything but orgasmic praise?
    So now you are throwing your dear leader Glenn Beck under the bus. Weren't you just praising Beck taking over the LP recently?

Users guide to reading acptulsa's posts: Excerpts from the Constitution are now hate speech and stormfront propaganda.

I do not endorse that site.
    The Constitution talks about White Genocide (TM) and the population densities of certain European and Oriental countries?

So now you are throwing your dear leader Glenn Beck under the bus. Weren't you just praising Beck taking over the LP recently?
    Link to it or share what you're smoking.

The Constitution talks about White Genocide (TM) and the population densities of certain European and Oriental countries?
    You mean later in the thread back in 2015 discussing the radical demographic shift in this country was not what the founders intended when they use the word "posterity"? Which means all future generations of people - the descendants of a person. Obviously majority European white.

If you want to be all SJW outraged about history I have no control over, scream racist and hate the founders for these words then that is your business. It makes no difference who echo'd the words. Having a problem with that is like complaining water is wet and because Hitler maybe at one time said water is wet.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-25-2018 at 12:09 PM. Reason: "majority"

You mean later in the thread back in 2015 discussing the radical demographic shift in this country was not what the founders intended when they use the word "posterity"? Which means all future generations of people - the descendants of a person. Obviously European white.

If you want to be all SJW outraged about history I have no control over, scream racist and hate the founders for these words then that is your business. It makes no difference who echo'd the words. Having a problem with that is like complaining water is wet and because Hitler maybe at one time said water is wet.
    That is neither a link nor some of what you're smoking.

C'mon, man. If I got ahold of something that good, I'd share it with you...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quoting Stormfront is just quoting a parody. I know its taken seriously, because nationalism is radioactive, but the National Alliance and VNN consider Stormfront a joke. Its not a "serious" outlet in those circles. For what that's worth...

Anyhow, in Ron Paul's case, a prophet is not without honor, save for in his own country.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 02-25-2018 at 01:50 PM.

Speaking of who is considered a joke in certain circles, the headline came this close to being accurate...

Libertarians Gone Wrong: Tom Woods and Stef

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    acptulsa apparently thinks that Japan's population density excuses them for their nationalism and closed borders policy, as well as much of Asia, Saudi Arabia and other countries who are non-white non-Christian countries who don't seem to be very excited about taking in middle eastern refugees yet don't seem to see the same backlash from the establishment world community and the media for not doing so.

Apparently Belgium is full of racists for attempting to significantly reduce immigration, but countries like France, UK and Germany are just swell for subjugating their people to all the awesome diversity that they have been experiencing recently. Because asians and other races can't be racist, I guess acptulsa agrees that only white people are racist for attempting to stem the flow of refugees from countries their government has been bombing for the last few decades.

You see, the entire piece that was posted in that other thread was completely invalid, and acptulsa proved it because Japan has mountains... Even though if you go to my Trappin' in Japan thread you can watch hours and hours of footage of buses driving through Japan and see open, buildable countryside everywhere, even if it is a little hilly.

Speaking of who is considered a joke in certain circles, the headline came this close to being accurate...

Wow, seriously? Dissing Tom Woods now too?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

acptulsa apparently thinks that Japan's population density excuses them for their nationalism and closed borders policy, as well as much of Asia, Saudi Arabia and other countries who are non-white non-Christian countries who don't seem to be very excited about taking in middle eastern refugees yet don't seem to see the same backlash from the establishment world community and the media for not doing so.

Apparently Belgium is full of racists for attempting to significantly reduce immigration, but countries like France, UK and Germany are just swell for subjugating their people to all the awesome diversity that they have been experiencing recently. Because asians and other races can't be racist, I guess acptulsa agrees that only white people are racist for attempting to stem the flow of refugees from countries their government has been b.
    That's how it seems to you? And after a decade here? That's really how it seems to you?

And what evidence do you have to offer? The fact that I asked sure you were how technically accurate a thing was that you pronounced technically accurate? A thing that, like you, seems to have not taken into account that some land is habitable, and some is, in the modern sense of the word, not habitable?

Or are you just trying--and failing--to put words in my mouth the way an intellectually dishonest person would do?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Oh ...and on the other hand Tom Woods who in the last election was vying for no. 1 ass kisser for Trump.
    Why, yes. Yes I am. But at least I'm not using a rusty shank.